Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #14 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by cybervampira, Feb 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crazychris

crazychris Well-Known Member

Me too. Bad enough to have to deal with a body recently deceased from natural causes but they have to be prepared for accident and murder victims too. Very horrific sights that I sure couldn't handle.

2. bos

bos Well-Known Member

Thank you for correcting me, it’s important to try and be accurate.

Despite having lived in England for over 20 years, any experience with sudden,unexplained death that I have had has been under the Scottish system where things are done on behalf of the Procurator Fiscal.

Whatever the differences in the systems, it is a process keeps you suspended in unenviable limbo even when you understand why.

3. Skigh

Skigh Well-Known Member

4. crazychris

crazychris Well-Known Member

No problem. Most people don't know how it works unless they've lost someone and it's been a Coroner's enquiry. Could be weeks before her body is released. As you say, any person charged in connection with her death can ask for a second post mortem if they want to challenge the cause of death.

5. Joelle88

Joelle88 Well-Known Member

@Skigh - What is your opinion about the 4 people seen in the Cross video?

I can’t any similarities on the Oak Road cctv men with Pawel.
    Some locals I know are adamant he is the one wearing the grey joggers.

6. ChiCubs2016

ChiCubs2016 Well-Known Member

Not having been there and LE not releasing information other than GB was very helpful, I am inclined to say interaction. It does not appear by anything I have seen that LS was a confrontational person. Now GB could be, we do not know but for some reason my gut feeling is he was a good samaritan.

7. paddy40

paddy40 Active Member

Yeah agreed, but some of the spider cam footage seems to better than others. I’m sure I can see a bag being thrown in the back.
    The only way he could have forced her into the car that way would be with a knife and his hands appear empty and there doesn’t appear to be any blood detected. Although if she fell , it would explain away any blood in his car and GB would only verify that for him

kate2931, Mommysleuth11 and Catsarse like this.
  8. JosieJo

JosieJo Well-Known Member

Some of the people who saw her get out of the taxi said she fell and was mumbling incoherently so must have been very drunk by this point... so it's not a great leap to presume she may have been stumbling or fell or disorientated when GB saw her ...also there was an early mention in press that GB may have had a passenger with him ..now if that had been a wife or female they could have also said stop see if shes ok

9. JosieJo

JosieJo Well-Known Member

I think it's more that she may have been indecisive and hesitant to get in and he coerced her .. that may account for the back and forth picture especially if drunk

10. Ruthbullock

Ruthbullock Well-Known Member

If they can’t ask someone to visually ID, next stage is fingerprints before teeth. I wouldn’t read anything other than the obvious into why they used the latter ID rather than the first. Interestingly though these deteriorate rapidly in water from what I have read - although I know others have said different.

bluebird69 and stephaniejanes like this.
  11. jamjim

jamjim Well-Known Member

Libby being distressed could have also been her vomiting etc.

12. TheCasual

TheCasual Well-Known Member

We've been in a situation where we've had too much and our inhibitions and acted in a way we don't normal

13. Plod

Plod Well-Known Member

But on the other hand, it’s extremely good luck she was found before washed out to sea.

14. Mollie123

Mollie123 Well-Known Member

Thank you

paddy40 and ChiCubs2016 like this.
  15. paddy40

paddy40 Active Member

I think it’s going to be hard to pin it on him.

JosieJo and PaddyOreally? like this.
  16. Catsarse

Catsarse Well-Known Member

Too true. There but for the grace of god and all that. Think most of us can say we’ve been in situations were we may have been compromised in safety-either by our own actions (drink/drugs etc), or a wrong turn when you’re on holiday for example.

Hate thinking this about murders by a stranger, just a few minutes difference either way and it may have meant the victim would’ve been safe :(

17. PaddyOreally?

PaddyOreally? Well-Known Member

I was thinking along those lines but if pr saw her having an argument with someone that was trying to help her wouldn't that put him off? Because he might see her as an awkward target?

18. TheCasual

TheCasual Well-Known Member

Yeah if them coincidences go slightly different ly. Libby would probably been sat in a lecture today feeling sorry for herself after drinking to much over the weekend and no one would even know she was :(

19. paddy40

paddy40 Active Member

Yeah that is true. If she had turned a bit on GB it might have put him off. Having seen the footage of her going towards welly earlier on I wouldn’t be stopping a car for her though. Maybe I’m just not as nice as GB !?

PaddyOreally? likes this.
  20. paddy40

paddy40 Active Member

Before ..... I think he’d have been fantasising about this for quite a while

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2019
    Enquirer-2019 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.