Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #14 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget the early report by the neighbour that he didn't know which man owned the car (PR's car)

I remember that being discussed in here early on, Dibble, but I could never find an MSM link. All I could find was that "neighbours" and possibly neighbour John Garrity as well had confirmed it was PR's car.

If you happen to come across this again would you mind posting it? Although if police suspected an accomplice, you'd think the car-sharer would have been questioned and cleared by now - unless it's someone who has fled to another country.

It's about a mile from the park to Raglan Street. However, phones have torches and virtually everyone I know carries a torch in their car.

The only thing about connecting these 2 men is why no appeal by police for the first man if he was in the park earlier and why, apparently, wasn't he seen on the same cctv camera? And the 2nd man was seen coming from the direction of the park; if he went into the park to look for something, wouldn't that have been shown, like the cyclist going 2 ways?
I'm not suggesting a connection between the 2 men as I don't think PR is in the Croda CCTV, I believe they are only possible witnesses. Just trying to work out how they could be when there is such a disparity in time between 12:30am and their appearance at Croda.

What keeps PR in the park or makes him return for those times on the Croda footage to be of interest to LE? Perhaps it was his phone itself which fell out and he didn't discover the loss until he got back in the car to Raglan St? A phone that may have incriminating voyeur footage on it that he wasn't keen on LE finding at the scene of a crime?

Yeh really bad.

Then the coroner left a police file on a train :mad:[/QU
we also have the late night search of the bench at night perhaps indicating some informationPR may have given when being questioned .

I think there is some evidence showing he did reach the park with Libby.
Apart from CCTV and tracking his movement from his mobile phone
could it be soil samples from his shoes or plant evidence on his clothing?
I agree with you about river searches as if they were certain she did not leave the park that was the most obvious place to search.
in the April Jones case the police spent days going down the river with search and rescue dogs in the boat.
Thank You for the insight i.e April Jones case (MSRIP).

At times I can appear overly sceptical or seeking a weakness in an argument, however, I have an enquiring mind and the truth is far more simple, I always try to look at an ambiguity, at its core. For example... If I presumed they searched - Park... A - because of something PR may have said in questioning, I wouldn't then consider that the park may have only been highlighted due to B- Witness heard screams or C- Mobile phone mast pinged.

I think the difference is substantial because B + C could be ambiguities, screams may have been people on a night out/ way home ect fooling around (remember there were other apparent worrying screams around the same time, but too far apart surely for both to be Libby? If so why is the person who owned those screams either seriously hurt/ or worse :-(... my point screams can be ambiguous to rely on later.

Then, the phone ping I have watched or read cases where a ping was from passing before or close by, but not where initially proposed. And PR was close by... and could have passed the park after taking a stroll along a potentially favourite scenic route (tongue in cheek) to feed his appetite before seeing Libby.

Or it could all be that simple and he took her to the park/ playing fields, and if he did my only confusion left is - how poor Libby travelled t the estuary in such a quick time considering all factors (weight initially/ twists and bends/ muggy water with trappings/ low current ect) if my understandings of that part of the river curvatures are close to accurate.

That's set me off again. My son is the same age (and coincidentally has the same hoodie). I just can't imagine how he'd cope with something like this at 11 years old, his childhood and innocence ruined. That poor family.

The family and especially Lisa have carried themselves with such dignity and class.

Just catching up and my first thought was (no offence intended here) ...wow ..how theories grow legs !

Planning in meticulous detail by PR

No keys

Libby being abusive

Croda people being involved

PR taking her elsewhere to put her in the river ..when all investigation has been in the park that just happens to have the river run the side if it !

Occam would be turning in his grave!

Again please dont take this as criticism..anything is possible..and all theories are great to read and valid

I think Libby and PR entered the park.

But he was seen by CCTV leaving without Libby.

I still don't think she entered the water at Oak Road Playing Fields.

But I've followed the river Hull from Oak Road to the Humber on Google Maps and can't work out where he could of dispose of the body.

Just catching up and my first thought was (no offence intended here) ...wow ..how theories grow legs !

Planning in meticulous detail by PR

No keys

Libby being abusive

Croda people being involved

PR taking her elsewhere to put her in the river ..when all investigation has been in the park that just happens to have the river run the side if it !

Occam would be turning in his grave!

Again please dont take this as criticism..anything is possible..and all theories are great to read and valid

I worry about waking up to another sluicegate!

Wasn't it reported early on that Libby's father was a retired police officer? If so, he'd presumably have a level of insight and awareness that would have made going through this even harder.
I've not read that.

I've heard Libby's mother works for the NHS.

The family and especially Lisa have carried themselves with such dignity and class.
Very true. I can only (Thankfully) imagine I wouldn't be able to be present as they have, let alone be so warm and kind to others. And yet I would like to think that's probably one of the only positives in a situation like this, the warmth and outpouring of love from so many strangers...to keep humankind in some level of perspective. After just losing your child to one that is evil one way or another. I commend also their strength, dignity and selflessness.

I've not read that.

I've heard Libby's mother works for the NHS.

That's right. She's been the focus of the media's attention, and bravely put herself out there on social media to engage with people.

I can't even fathom how they've managed to carry themselves with the grace they have in public. I hope they're able to find the strength in each other to shield the other children and keep going.

I think Libby and PR entered the park.

But he was seen by CCTV leaving without Libby.

I still don't think she entered the water at Oak Road Playing Fields.

But I've followed the river Hull from Oak Road to the Humber on Google Maps and can't work out where he could of dispose of the body.
When you say... He left without her but didn't dispose of her there, that leaves me bewildered. Can you help me to understand your line of reasoning, please? In particular how he could have killed her in the park, then left without her, and stil,l she wasn't left there in the water at that point.

This is the same direction my reasoning has been heading since we learnt about his alleged other crimes (I'm surmising guilty).

I did realise something for the first time last night, he is ONLY 24 years old, rather young to match the profile of a sexual predator with the ability to progress onto premeditated murder, and potentially (had he not been caught) evolve into a calculating, sadistic serial killer.

That said it has been known for some to start such crimes so young as I'm sure the pro's here know only too well... AND as he would be still an amateur, it is highly probable he 'would of' made some mistakes (leaving evidence/ trail leading to him) due to his inexperience in the midst of the act to in balancing his urges, of his apparent paraphilia.

I'm sure from what I read it was common for rapists to start in their early 20s. ( yes not all of them kill but some do) Something to do with the lack of inhibitions at that age and a combination of high testosterone, strength. They tend to slow down as they age and some stop altogether.
With voyeurs and stalkers they would develop their obsessions even younger and do smaller things that go un-noticed which is why you get shocked family saying 'he's such a nice boy and would never do such things' etc. when they're caught or it escalated. The behaviour and mindset is already developing though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken