Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #14 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by cybervampira, Feb 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joolz1975

Joolz1975 Well-Known Member

There was definitely a screenshot of the letter Stella with the questions on.

2. ChiCubs2016

ChiCubs2016 Well-Known Member

Maybe it is a simple as the person has been ruled out and they do not want them being harassed, threatened, etc. I have seen things removed in other cases as well.

3. yakus1964

yakus1964 Active Member

Makes sense - I've lost count of the amount of times I've effectively passed out inside a taxi on the way home from a night of heavy drinking... It's quite scary when you think of it.

So he offers her a lift home/back to the club in a warm car, she drunkenly accepts, gets in, they drive off, she falls asleep, then he can take her to ORPFs without her even knowing and have his way with her.

<Modsnip - no evidence> Although we know PR was not discrete with his previous behaviours of servicing himself in public (on LS's road, oddly enough) and being a peeping tom, It seems unlikely he'd be able to persuade LS to go with him for that purpose in the little time they spent at the bench, in her drunken state, not to mention she would have been too drunk to consent legally.

(It's also remotely possible that they did go to ORPFs for the purpose of sex, but she then changed her mind to the dismay of PR leading to a struggle and her death.)

Only question this would leave is how could LS have gotten from the car park at the road entrance of ORPFs to the river bank? It's quite a distance, about 200 metres or so. If she thought PR was taking her home/back to The Welly, surely she would have been suspicious to wake up in a dark, wooded area? Maybe she was too drunk to think much of it but that seems unlikely; even when I've been straight up steaming I still have my wits about me.

Maybe he dragged/led her along and she tried to resist (would explain the screams) but she couldn't escape his grip.

Maybe to stop her screaming, he throttled her... and ended up killing her.

So he takes the body to the bushes or somewhere where it can't be found and flees in his car.

He cycles back later to move the body after looking on Google Maps for a good place to put it, and he takes it to the river and throws it in. He then cycles back the way he came; via Oak Road.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2019
  4. Mommysleuth11

Mommysleuth11 Well-Known Member

It wasnt me no. But i do remember it being reported in detail in HDM residents had said their houses were searched, every room, they looked under beds etc. I had a conversation with my husband about it at the time. It also said the police were returning later to those who were not in.

Newthoughts, Audiohoney and jessie like this.
  5. jessie

jessie Well-Known Member

Sorry wasn't sure who said it. Do remember the poster saying police were thoroughly searching the houses, cupboards etc. very early on. Thanks.

Mommysleuth11 and Joelle88 like this.
  6. motherofdaughters

motherofdaughters Well-Known Member

I'm still looking for the quote saying her Dad was a retired policeman.
    What has my life become.

CrazyLilBlondie, PeachUK, bos and 5 others like this.
  7. ChiCubs2016

Dang I am across the pond so I cannot volunteer.;)

Lyndaloo and Steleheart like this.
  8. Newthoughts

Newthoughts Well-Known Member

They were definitely questioning residents close to Haworth street by Friday afternoon! Asking had they heard anything

Audiohoney, Mommysleuth11 and jessie like this.
  9. Vermont24

Vermont24 Well-Known Member

An honest, noble quest. That's what.

It was reported early on, I'm sure. As we've seen tonight, it feels like a few details may have since been skimmed from some of the reports of that time.

ChiCubs2016 and jessie like this.
  10. Stella8

Stella8 Well-Known Member

That’s the one Girlie! An actual questionnaire for them to complete!

Audiohoney and Happygirlie2003 like this.
  11. jessie

jessie Well-Known Member

;) Let it go, move on :rolleyes: :)

12. ChiCubs2016

Me either!

13. Joolz1975

14. Winterbells

Winterbells Well-Known Member

Ah ok, maybe I'm misunderstanding what is being discussed regarding the cctv (spidercam specifically) along the lines of 'If the police had that cctv, why did it take them the time it did to arrest PR?'.

15. motherofdaughters

motherofdaughters Well-Known Member

Do we really think it's going to be a fair trial anyway?
    Even on the flashing etc front. I wonder how many people will now be convinced PR flashed at them and it possibly wasn't him.
    It seems like this thread already has him convicted of murder or manslaughter so I don't fancy his chances in a court.

wishingitwas1978 and Lincoln34 like this.
  16. Joolz1975

I've just found a link o an article mentioning the questionnaire given to residents but it doesn't list the questions.

Tried linking but it just goes to the homepage of the website not the actual article.

Stella8 likes this.
  17. ChiCubs2016

Maybe they already knew who he was from the car license plate?

18. Joelle88

Joelle88 Well-Known Member

My friend lives on Blaydes Street, off Haworth. Her house was thoroughly searched on the Saturday morning, 2nd Feb.

19. Joolz1975

I'm not sure.

You would hope they would be very cautious when selecting a jury.

I'd also guess that the vast majority of the general public are not as aware of as many details either (outside of Hull).

Think we're in the minority on here in that we actively look for information regarding LS.

I live in the area where his trial for his other offences is taking place and nobody I speak to is taking a great deal of notice of any of it to be fair.

20. Mommysleuth11

Mommysleuth11 Well-Known Member

I dont think ive ever personally seen the letter with the questions on. I do remember reading the comment about thats 5 wonder what the other 2 were though.
    I wondered the same hence knowing ive never seen it.

bos and Audiohoney like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.