GUILTY UK - Logan Mwangi, 5, found dead in Wales River, Bridgend, 31 July 2021 *arrests, inc. minor* #6

The council kept a close eye on proceedings throughout the nine-week trial, often having two press officers and two solicitors in court, as well as other officials from Children's Services
RSBM

If only they could have put similar resources in sooner, like when it could have saved a child’s life, not just their reputation and salaries

I’ll watch the BBC documentary too. The ITV documentary makes it clear how inept the efforts were to cover up what they had done, how they thought they could possibly convince anyone that they had nothing to do with it, or that someone else had for some reason taken Logan from the house, would be laughable if not so sad. The police figured them out pretty much immediately by the looks of things.

I watched the BBC documentary last night.

The comments made on social services were interesting, in that Logan was remembered by school/friends/neighbours as a happy and lively little boy - which would have contributed from him being downgraded from a 'child at risk' to a 'child in need'.

The videos of Anghared and John are ridiculous and pathetic. They turn my stomach. They must have thought they were being so clever with their 'acting'.

The mug shot of Craig gives me chills. That's an extremely scary look in his eyes for one so young.

Does anyone thing Craig Mulligan will get a new identity whenever he is released?

No I don't think so. Although he may choose to use another name himself - as he has done previously.

I also don't think, unless the prison service can work miracles with rehab, that he will be released at age 29.

No I don't think so. Although he may choose to use another name himself - as he has done previously.

I also don't think, unless the prison service can work miracles with rehab, that he will be released at age 29.

I agree. I imagine he will be very difficult to manage and cause problems for those looking after him at his secure unit.

I agree. I also think the court recognizes the court's responsibility to the public to identify a subject with such a degree of psychopathy.

Given a certain environment, only 4 days of exposure to CM was fatal to Logan. I don't have any doubt that CM is to be feared for his lifetime. MOO

So...
Did JC ever work?

It seems, the mystery of his job as a "carer" is solved - he took care of his partner (youth's mother) who, as was reported, tried to commit suicide a few times.
He started his affair with AW, while still living with teen's mother.

Well, I guess, the youth's childhood was turbulent to put it mildly.

MOO

So...
Did JC ever work?

It seems, the mystery of his job as a "carer" is solved - he took care of his partner (youth's mother) who, as was reported, tried to commit suicide a few times.

MOO
I believe I read she faked a cancer diagnosis and was prosecuted for fraud.
JC seems a good enabler to perpetuate such opportunities. MOO

So...
Did JC ever work?

MOO
Right, and was also calling AW ‘mum’.

so how long was JC with Craig's mum? And how long was he with AW?

so how long was JC with Craig's mum? And how long was he with AW?

Reportedly JC and AW began dating in April 2019. AW gave birth to their son in Feb 2020. They were together for about three years.

JC was in a relationship with CM's mom for 10 years.

Last edited:
I do hope that they will remove any parental rights from JC, he shouldn't be able to contact either CM or the baby that he had with AW,
I doubt even the most professional intervention will be able to help CM but he will certainly be worse if there is any contact with JC.
It will take some serious therapy to attempt to let CM understand that JC shouldn't be idolised and make CM see that JC's violent behavior and cruelty was wrong.
Although social services generally try to place children with family members, in this case , I think that the baby should be adopted and sent out of area.

Former Liberal Democrat MP John Hemming, who campaigns for improvements in family justice, said court documents relating to the decision-making process of returning Mulligan to Cole should be published.

Attachments

• Cole-Williamson-Mulligan-sentencing-remarks-300622.pdf
    721.6 KB · Views: 15
Was it known before this that Rebecca Trudgill was the person Angharad named in the call? I have a case of Covid-brain fuzz so might have missed it
I don't think it was ever confirmed. From the above link:

48. In addition, you tried to pass the blame to Rebecca Trudgill, John Cole’s former partner; you suggested to the police that she had taken Logan for some perverse revenge; and you encouraged them to pursue their inquiries with her. You knew that she was a troubled woman and that she was, in respect of Logan’s death, wholly innocent.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back