UK - Logan Mwangi, 5, found dead in Wales River, Bridgend, 31 July 2021 *arrests, inc. minor*

Status
Not open for further replies.

StillDiggin

Reaction score
Body of five-year-old child found in south Wales river

A body of a 5 year old child has been found in a river yesterday. Today We have 3 arrests.

#UPDATE | We can confirm that following reports of concerns for a missing five year old boy in #Sarn #Bridgend and the subsequent finding of the body in the Ogmore River near Pandy Park, three people have been arrested.

A 39-year-old man, 30-year-old woman and 13-year-old boy, all from the Bridgend area, have been arrested on suspicion of murder. We are not looking for anyone else in relation to this incident.

Anyone who has any information in relation to the incident can contact the Major Crime Team directly via this portal link Public Portal or alternatively via one of the following means quoting reference number 2100268674.

• Go to: Provide more information to be added to a crime report
• Send us a private message on Facebook/Twitter
• Via email: SWP101@south-wales.police.uk
• Phone: 101
Man, woman and boy, 13, arrested over death of five-year-old in Bridgend

Man, she put on a good show with all the screaming about the back door being open.

What a sin. Murdered by your whole family. Poor little one.

She may yet be released @Filly. British police can arrest much more easily and quickly than American police (reasonable suspicion - no evidence required). My gut feeling is this is to do with the teenager and an ensuing cover up.

She may yet be released @Filly. British police can arrest much more easily and quickly than American police (reasonable suspicion - no evidence required). My gut feeling is this is to do with the teenager and an ensuing cover up.

This was my very first thought when the ages of the arrested were announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆