GUILTY UK - Mahrookh Jamali & 3 others for selling girls' virginity, London, 2009

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by Missizzy, Sep 20, 2010.

1. Missizzy

Missizzy New Member

http://www.hamhigh.co.uk/news/virgins_trafficked_for_sex_in_prostitution_ring_1_651802

Virgins trafficked for sex in prostitution ring

"Girls as young as 14 were taken to a Finchley Road flat with the intention of selling their virginity as part of an international trafficking ring. Six girls, whose bodies were offered to wealthy businessmen for up to £150,000 [$233,863 USD], were brought to the apartment the night before the gang behind the crimes was busted.

The ringleader – a West Hampstead [UK] mother-of-four – told undercover police officers that the girls could be ‘broken’.

Mahrookh Jamali, 41, of West End Lane, was jailed on Tuesday at Harrow Crown Court for two years and nine months along with three others. Rasoul Gholampour, 30, from Wigan, was jailed for two years and nine months while Fatima Haghnegat, 24, was jailed for two years and six months. Sara Bordbar, 43, of Finchley Road, was sentenced to two years and three months......"

more at link

2. Salem

Salem Former Member

Well apparently England doesn't take sex crimes very seriously. All of the whateveryoucallthem received sentences of less than 3 years?!?!!!!! That's disgusting!

Salem

3. Belinda

Belinda Doer of Things

England doesn't take any crime very seriously. The sentences for murder are horrifying.

4. KaylynnCouture

KaylynnCouture Well-Known Member

I agree..that's so wrong I can't even put it into words.

5. Missizzy

Missizzy New Member

This case proves once again the absolute wealth of money to be made off the suffering of children and young adults. The article is not completely clear as to whether this was a sting from the beginning or if there were ever actual willing and ready "johns" involved. If someone local knows or has any further links, please post.

If I'm clear, the $233,863 was for the privilege of "breaking in" the girls. It says nowhere that the men were to purchase the girls as slaves. Do the math and imagine what money could be made by literally selling children. Are we to believe that no other children had been victimized by these women in the past?

6. SunnieRN

SunnieRN Active Member

How can a Mother of four do this? I swear I am getting to the point where not much surprises me. Sickens me, very much so, surprises me, no.

Where did they get these girls? What was going to happen to them after? This is why the 'johns' need as much retribution as the 'pimps'.

Two stink in years and a few months. How very sad.