UK - Male, found alight in Mitcham, South London, 17 Sept 2020 - Loeike Guei *arrest*

rbbm.
Man's body is found 'on FIRE' on south London road in 'unexplained' death | Daily Mail Online
33304722-8743871-image-a-28_1600354335412.jpg

''Tania Marszalek, 39, who lives on the road where the body was found, told the Sun: 'My dogs woke me up at around 6am.

'I was annoyed they had woken me up before my alarm and I checked outside to see what was going on - I saw a police officer tying a red tape cordon to the wing mirror of my car.

'I immediately wanted to know what was going on and I asked the officers who didn't tell me much at all.

'There are people on the street who are saying a guy was found at the end of the road on fire after being mutilated, he was still alive when he was found.'

This is breaking news story and we will bring you more information when it becomes available.''

Only 23 years old, still alive when he was found. rbbm.

First picture of murder victim, 23, whose body was found on fire on south London street | Daily Mail Online
33369862-8750349-image-a-22_1600511071882.jpg

Loeike Guei (pictured), 23, lived on Thornton Heath but was found on fire at 6.12am on Thursday, September 17 at Commonside East in Mitcham

'''Loeike's family have been intensely shocked by the loss of their loved one and are at the very beginning of coming to terms with their grief.
'Foremost in our thoughts are their welfare – they are being supported by specially trained officers and we ask that their privacy is respected at this terribly sad time.

'We are in the initial stages of our investigation and are keeping an open mind with regards any motive.'''

''There are people on the street who are saying a guy was found at the end of the road on fire after being mutilated, he was still alive when he was found.'''

Man Guilty Of Manslaughter After Body Found On Mitcham Common

Posted by the Metropolitan Police - 28 JUNE 2022

"Jean Loike Guei was killed as a result of a dispute over drugs which had been stolen from Kokkinos’ home in August 2020.

Raphael Kokkinos, 34 (16.08.87) of Polworth Road, Streatham pleaded guilty to manslaughter and perverting the course of justice before the start of the trial on 13 April 2022.

Two other people, Aaron Williams, 29 (25.07.92) of Warwick Gardens, Thornton Heath and Sophia Kokkinos, 70 (27.07.51) of Chelsham Road, Clapham were found guilty of perverting the course of justice at the conclusion of a trial at the Old Bailey on Wednesday, 22 June.

All three will be sentenced at the same court – date to be confirmed."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire
Back