UK - Mother locks her two girls in a bedroom so she can live with paedophile husband

This is disgusting. How could social services allow this to happen, and how can this woman allow a paedophile to live in her home?

How sad and disconnected those little girls must feel. To be LOCKED into your room each night? Can't go to the bathroom or get a glass of milk without waking up their mother and asking permission? And how must they feel that their mom CHOSE to put them in this position? PATHETIC!

Devon County Council:
The local authority has responded to reports, and released a statement in which it described the case as "complex, challenging and highly unusual".

But it insisted it was acutely aware of its responsibilities to keep children safe.

http://www.northdevonjournal.co.uk/...ked-room-mum/story-26360397-detail/story.html

The decision was approved a by a court, so they probably can't withdraw approval now without an actual incident. I still find it quite extraordinary that the social workers would OK this, but apparently they have.

What a disturbing story, somebody needs to step up and get those girls out of that living environment,

I personally am a mommabear of a daughter, I could never and would never bring a convicted child molester anywhere near her,

Something is seriously wrong with that mother,

As a woman I hate to think that there are women in this world that are so desperate to have someone anyone in their lives that they would be with something that sexually abuses children, I couldn't imagine letting that beast ever touch me, yuck

How sad and disconnected those little girls must feel. To be LOCKED into your room each night? Can't go to the bathroom or get a glass of milk without waking up their mother and asking permission? And how must they feel that their mom CHOSE to put them in this position? PATHETIC!

And to add to this... IF the pedophile had made any advances on these girls, they would likely refrain from waking mom because then they risk waking HIM. An abuse victim will go through hell to avoid drawing attention from their abuser.

There doesn't seem to be an evidence he HAS abused them but if mom is locking them up away from him... hm.

WHAT THE HECK
This woman is not a mother, how could she :(. I cannot believe a system that is to protect them is allowing this mother to make these children live this life.
I am just disgusted and I pray this woman gets the obvious mental helps she needs and FAST

Thanks for all your posts it's an absolute outrage that this has happened. The judge that approved this arrangement should be fired for puting a paedophiles rights over those of children.

Thanks for all your posts it's an absolute outrage that this has happened. The judge that approved this arrangement should be fired for puting a paedophiles rights over those of children.
I just cant make sense of it no matter what, the Judge :jail: should be in jail with the abuser. Geez our poor children that have to be brought into this world.

As Tawny said upthread, we all know that pedophiles ONLY abuse in the dark of night. /s

What about during the day if mum has to step out to get a bottle of milk? What if she goes to the bathroom? Is the pedo *ever* in the house with them alone at *any* time of day? What is so compelling about this wonderful relationship that she has with a convicted child rapist that she HAS to sleep with him every night?

Oh, and about that wonderful arrangement of a locked, alarmed bedroom door at night:
What if he slips her a sleeping pill? What if the house catches on fire in the middle of the night and mom and the child rapist are incapacitated by smoke?

What kind of idiots are running things over in Devon?

So many questions.

Because pedophiles never touch children during the day? Is this woman out of her freaking mind?! I hope the father gets custody ASAP. Even if the court decides the abuser can't live there, I doubt mom is going to stop seeing him.

As Tawny said upthread, we all know that pedophiles ONLY abuse in the dark of night. /s

What about during the day if mum has to step out to get a bottle of milk? What if she goes to the bathroom? Is the pedo *ever* in the house with them alone at *any* time of day? What is so compelling about this wonderful relationship that she has with a convicted child rapist that she HAS to sleep with him every night?

Oh, and about that wonderful arrangement of a locked, alarmed bedroom door at night:
What if he slips her a sleeping pill? What if the house catches on fire in the middle of the night and mom and the child rapist are incapacitated by smoke?

What kind of idiots are running things over in Devon?

So many questions.
Yup! My pedophile uncle attacked me during the day- with both of my parents home!!! It happened in the backyard.:stormingmad::stormingmad::stormingmad:

LinasK, I am so sorry that happened to you. It makes me sick to think that officials charged with ensuring the safety of children don't understand that it is easiest thing in the world to rape a child when you are a predator who has been given any sort of access. :(

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back