Missing pregnant Shannon Watts and her two daughter's bodies found, husband arrested
Join the latest discussion

UK UK - Nellie Herriot, 96, Brighton, 23 April 2012

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by Littlegreenlady, Apr 25, 2014.

1. Littlegreenlady

Littlegreenlady Member

2. G&AMom

G&AMom Verified Mikette

Jeez, 96 years old! And only 4'9" tall. Unbelievable that she hasn't been found. It's obviously very hard on her family. Hoping they get answers soon.

3. Cherry

Cherry Pie

What kind of life insurance did she have and who was the last person to be with her and see her alive? TIA

4. Littlegreenlady

Littlegreenlady Member

She was last seen getting off a bus in an area of Bristol (I'm guessing they mean she was travelling to somewhere rather than travelling home. But then they found her bus pass at home. So not sure if she did make it home and something happened.

Her family have created a website for her - she sounds like a fascinating woman to talk to:

http://www.georgeholland.webs.com/auntienell.htm

It's the great nephew who has created the site and who has been talking to the media. No idea if there is closer family or not.

5. winterrayne

winterrayne New Member

I hope she's found, that's so sad. Every video i tried to watch of her, on multiple places didn't work:tantrum: