Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus the exit where she originally entered. But if they do have continuous footage of allotment lane and there is no CCTV below that ring door bell area - what if NB was concealed in a car - all you would see is the car. Unless they have traced all the cars exiting aswell. IMO.

Given it's such a short window I was actually assuming they would only rule an exit out if no vehicles or people on foot had been past. There aren't many houses on Allotment Lane so it's just them and the caravan park given it's a dead end.

I thought they said Blackpool Lane where she entered was covered?

Ah, that one.

Yep, that’s 3.5 miles where Nikki walked and was seen - so still a stretch for someone to jog a total of 7 miles while kidnapping a woman in broad daylight during rush hour, then returning the dog…

Rowanter Park has full CCTV too, including a fishing lake and looks rather luxurious.
I think you are mistaken, Rowanwater backs onto the field where she was last spotted. It's around 80m from the bench itself and in fairly good line of sight

Maybe she was meeting someone at the bench, <modsnip> because it does not make sense to stop there when she only had 10 minutes left of her call -- time is short on a school day so you would just walk to get to the car as soon as you could, especially if it was a work calll. It appears that she was not in a hurry, that she was prehaps meeting someone, who could have also been a work collegue listening to the teams call? Just a theory. The other thing that does not make sense is the dog was not wet, friend said no ball and no evidence of falling into the water (there should be slid marks or something surely) I'm not saying she did not go into the water at all but maybe she was pushed in after an agrument. Does anyone know who the last person was that saw her?

Last edited by a moderator:
I still wonder about the person who found Willow. <modsnip>

Questions from me:
Did the witnesses see NB wearing headphones and carrying a tennis ball or ball thrower as she passed them?
Who was the witness that spotted NB in the upper field, how could they be so sure?
How do the police know it was NB that put the phone on the bench?
What data have they lifted from her Fitbit and did her movements mirror that of the phone?
Did the phone have headphones connected to it when they found it?
Has Willow been taken back to the area and a search aided by NBs scent?
Has the campsite been searched?

Given it's such a short window I was actually assuming they would only rule an exit out if no vehicles or people on foot had been past. There aren't many houses on Allotment Lane so it's just them and the caravan park given it's a dead end.

Yeah I’ve never been sure if it’s Blackpool lane or Garstang road as in the Apple Maps it shows it as Garstang road?! Yet google maps show it as Blackpool lane?! Confusing.

I think you are mistaken, Rowanwater backs onto the field where she was last spotted. It's around 80m from the bench itself and in fairly good line of sight
No, I’m not mistaken. The park itself covers hundreds of acres and also has a fishing lake. Yes, the boundaries would be close to the riverside, but as no CCTV picked up any images of a woman being carried or dragged with a dog, and no police sniffer dogs picking up Nikki’s scent in the wide area the police searched it’s fair to say she never went or was taken to the leisure caravan park. They’ve totally dismissed that.

I guess the thing I was worried about is if she was concealed / held somewhere first of all and then moved in a car at a later date. I wonder what period of time they have checked CCTV/ring doorbell on exits? JMO.

No, I’m not mistaken. The park itself covers hundreds of acres and also has a fishing lake. Yes, the boundaries would be close to the riverside, but as no CCTV picked up any images of a woman being carried or dragged with a dog, and no police sniffer dogs picking up Nikki’s scent in the wide area the police searched it’s fair to say she never went or was taken to the leisure caravan park. They’ve totally dismissed that.

Fair point about sniffer dogs having been used and nothing reported via that, but in the presser they said they have not dismissed Garstang Rd exits so that includes Rowanwater site.

Maybe she was meeting someone at the bench,<modsnip> because it does not make sense to stop there when she only had 10 minutes left of her call -- time is short on a school day so you would just walk to get to the car as soon as you could, especially if it was a work calll. It appears that she was not in a hurry, that she was prehaps meeting someone, who could have also been a work collegue listening to the teams call? Just a theory. The other thing that does not make sense is the dog was not wet, friend said no ball and no evidence of falling into the water (there should be slid marks or something surely) I'm not saying she did not go into the water at all but maybe she was pushed in after an agrument. Does anyone know who the last person was that saw her?
I'd argue that she wasn't in a hurry because she wanted to exercise the dog for a bit longer or to just to be out of the house for a while in the fresh air.

I still wonder about the person who found Willow. <modsnip>

Questions from me:
Did the witnesses see NB wearing headphones and carrying a tennis ball or ball thrower as she passed them?
Who was the witness that spotted NB in the upper field, how could they be so sure?
How do the police know it was NB that put the phone on the bench?
What data have they lifted from her Fitbit and did her movements mirror that of the phone?
Did the phone have headphones connected to it when they found it?
Has Willow been taken back to the area and a search aided by NBs scent?
Has the campsite been searched?
if there actually was an abduction, how would the dog have stayed in the field? wouldn't it have followed NB and whomever was taking her away? wouldn't it have barked and caused mayhem? does not make a lot of sense to me.

Agree with you about how unlikely it is but Rowanwater looks to be about an acre in size with 15 or so luxury mobile homes. Unless we are looking at different parks entirely ? Home - Rowanwater

Fair point about sniffer dogs having been used and nothing reported via that, but in the presser they said they have not dismissed Garstang Rd exits so that includes Rowanwater site.
They only said they haven’t dismissed that one exit as there’s no CCTV. But sniffer dogs never picked up Nikki’s scent…

I'd argue that she wasn't in a hurry because she wanted to exercise the dog for a bit longer or to just to be out of the house for a while in the fresh air.
The school day is really short so she would be racing around trying to get her 30 min dog walk in then home, especially if she had a TEAMS call she would want to get back after it finished as she probablly needed to be online for work, not in a field as that will look bad as companies log when you are online. 30 minutes dog walk is her normal walk. It does not make sense to sit on a bench when it is cold unless she was

1. Meeting someone
2. Did not feel well
3. Something wrong with the dog

<modsnip - no link from an approved source>

if there actually was an abduction, how would the dog have stayed in the field? wouldn't it have followed NB and whomever was taking her away? wouldn't it have barked and caused mayhem? does not make a lot of sense to me.
Non of it makes any sense. The dogs harness was off bit Willow hadn’t been in the water. I am not a dog owner but would you encourage a dog to chase a ball into the river at this time of year so early in the morning?
Why didn’t Willow enter the water if NB fell in or at least be barking to raise the alarm?

I've been following, but not commenting. I can't help but worry about NB's dad's statement saying "And if N***** is out there and she's watching this - come home, contact the police. We just want you back." Could it be that she have needed a break and it's gone out of control? Please delete this if not allowed?

From what I have seen she does a circular walk and parks and starts the walk to the left of this photo, walks along the tow path, through the gate behind the bench, through the first field into and around the second field, back through the first field past the bench through the gate along the tow path and back to the car.
She’d been spotted in both fields so it looked as though she was on her way back and for whatever reason she stopped before the gate to the tow path

<modsnip - quoted post removed>

The police are bending over backwards to try and find Nikki, and they know how agonising it is for her family. They are leaving no stone unturned in an effort to show that Nikki wasn’t spotted somewhere. The police are convinced Nikki fell into the river and know that there’s the awful possibility she’ll never be found. So they must somehow prove to the family that Nikki never left the area where she was sat on the bench.

By finding every single witness they can, including all CCTV, if Nikki never left that riverside (which seems she didn’t) showing her family that there were no sightings of Nikki after the last one at approximately 09:10 will help the family realise the probability that this was a tragic accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member