Found Deceased UK - Nida Ul-Naseer, 18, Newport S. Wales, 28 Dec 2013

I,my sure
the country,s are different.
Just know I am protecting a precious young lady.

Police have confirmed it is Nida. And I just heard on BBC news they are 'not looking for anyone in connection with her death'. That means they do not believe there was any foul play.

I am very surprised. The circumstances of her disappearance were so suspicious. I'm guessing this means they believe Nida ran to the river barefoot and fell or jumped in. And nobody saw a thing.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-26792526

Interview with her college friends at the link.

It doesn't sound as though an accident is plausible, so I presume they're writing it off as suicide.

Everything I have said is no more than my thoughts.
Believe totally Nida met with person she knew from the dark side!.

I don't believe LE writes off deaths as suicide. Suicide is much more difficult for families to accept and believe, far more so than murder, IMO. Medical examiners decide manner of death, if possible to be determined, not police. There may be evidence we are unaware of. Or maybe they have not listed a manner at this time. Jmo

I'm very sad to read this news. I hope it wasn't a violent end.

I'm very sad to read this news. I hope it wasn't a violent end.

Oh no, poor Nida.:rose: RIP dear girl.

Zweibel, could she have jumped from the bridge that LE was searching way back when she first went missing, and eventually wash ashore where she was found?

This case just has me so sad.

Hate that "found deceased" change always, but for some reason moreso with
Nida.

Police have confirmed it is Nida. And I just heard on BBC news they are 'not looking for anyone in connection with her death'. That means they do not believe there was any foul play.

I am very surprised.
The circumstances of her disappearance were so suspicious. I'm guessing this means they believe Nida ran to the river barefoot and fell or jumped in. And nobody saw a thing.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-26792526

Interview with her college friends at the link.

I am very surprised too. Surprised that nobody along that 4 or 5 mile route saw a barefoot girl, with no coat in very bad weather. Also surprised that she managed to get that far, being in mind her family said she only knew the way to a couple of places - her school and the doctors iirc. So, nobody noticed a young lady who must have looked lost and cold, along with looking out of place, under-dressed for the weather.

I'm also surprised that if she stormed off following a row, not knowing the area and only previously ever going out accompanied by her sister, that nobody went after her (that we know of).

The police obviously know more than they have made public, but I am surprised they seem to have determined so quickly that she either died by her own hand or by accident - when there doesn't seem to have been any cctv showing her making her own way anywhere (again, that we know of).

This case has been one of the ones that has stayed with me. She seemed so restricted and so unhappy and didn't lead the life that most teenagers in this country do. I hope she has found peace now. And I hope that the correct conclusion has been arrived at.

All MOO.

I think this young lady had a mind of her own and didn't want to be confined any longer. If she met with resistance, whether it was family or the country, she couldn't live like that. Peace comes in different ways and I hope she found hers.

Oh no, poor Nida.:rose: RIP dear girl.

Zweibel, could she have jumped from the bridge that LE was searching way back when she first went missing, and eventually wash ashore where she was found?

This is what I am thinking police are thinking. Just from the map, it looks possible - but only a local could say for sure.

Initial findings of the PM have only confirmed that it is Nida and her death, so far, is 'unexplained'. The full report is expected to take several weeks.

Police have a 'mountain of cctv' to go through, so maybe it is possible there will eventually be firm answers to how Nida ended up in the water. I hope so. There are so many unanswered questions at the moment.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/nida-naseer-gwent-police-confirm-6891941

Thanks for staying on top of Nida's case and keeping us updated, Zwiebel.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back