UK - Nurse Lucy Letby Faces 22 Charges - 7 Murder/15 Attempted Murder of Babies #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep coming back to the below text, in particular the bolded part. I don't know why but I have this niggling feeling it fits what prosecution believe is her MO. There's been several references to her parents and childhood. Thinking out loud is all.

Letby replied: “Cockington is gorgeous!! We always go there for afternoon tea. Dad was offered a job in Paignton many moons ago, could have been a very different childhood growing up by the sea. Looking forward to going back.

I must admit I wondered what this was all about too. Subtle but it makes one wonder.
JMO

LL was on shift the day before and fed him before handover to night-shift staff and his x-ray at 8pm revealed "striking gaseous distension throughout the stomach and whole bowel". She was also still in the unit writing up her notes for baby O at 8.51pm.
Just an idea, was she “waiting” to see what happened if she was still there writing her notes perhaps.
JMO

isn this a bit lacking or did we just get testimony from dr evans ?
normally we see testimony regarding things going on in the unit at the time of the alleged attack.

isn this a bit lacking or did we just get testimony from dr evans ?
normally we see testimony regarding things going on in the unit at the time of the alleged attack.
I think you asked this yesterday, about testimony from nurses on shift we haven't heard, but there wasn't any reporting at beginning of week when this would have been presented.

The one and only tweet on Monday about any nurse giving evidence was -

Dan O'Donoghue

@MrDanDonoghue
·
Mar 20

A former nursing colleague of Ms Letby, Sophie Ellis, is now in the witness box

I think you asked this yesterday, about testimony from nurses on shift we haven't heard, but there wasn't any reporting at beginning of week when this would have been presented.

The one and only tweet on Monday about any nurse giving evidence was -

Dan O'Donoghue
@MrDanDonoghue
·
Mar 20

A former nursing colleague of Ms Letby, Sophie Ellis, is now in the witness box
Cheers. Wasn’t sure if it came before or after and now courts not on for a while.

I wonder if Sophie Ellis is still in the witness box?

I think perhaps these days off tomorrow and possibly Monday are for the prosecution and the defence to go through her taped police interviews and agree on which parts they each want to show the jury, then they will have to be put together in a compilation. That must be really time consuming, considering she was interviewed quite extensively.

Week 21 and only the dedicated are still here. I wonder if we will get any snippets of police interview released? It’s been so hard with such sparse reporting to follow it would be nice to have something solid to be able to discuss.

Week 21 and only the dedicated are still here. I wonder if we will get any snippets of police interview released? It’s been so hard with such sparse reporting to follow it would be nice to have something solid to be able to discuss.

I can't imagine they will be released to the media but we will get transcripts imo

It's usually released to the media if there's a conviction

I imagine a lot will be released to and by the media if they secure a conviction. Will be interesting to see what comes out afterwards either way. Although, I imagine it's unlikely we will get snippets whilst still ongoing, probably just the reporters transcribing?

What a hopeless day for Defence.
Attacking Dr E. (instead of facts) seems the only tactic.
Yawn.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members