GUILTY UK - Olivia Pratt-Korbel, 9, shot dead, Liverpool, 22 Aug 2022 *arrest*

Failed hitman.
A cheat.
A coward.
Crying about the verdict.
Vicious lowlife, hope he rots.
Exactly. For a supposively feared “big man”of a gang land hitman, he couldn’t have messed it up anymore. Missed the intended target at least 3 times and accidently shot a 9 year old girl. FFS what an absolute waste of oxygen.

It’s still baffling what his actual plan was supposed to be after the murder of Nee? Surely it wasn’t to go straight to his ex gf?
Or is he such an idiot that he didn’t even have a get away plan??

It’s still baffling what his actual plan was supposed to be after the murder of Nee? Surely it wasn’t to go straight to his ex gf?
The witness said he seemed to be under the influence of some substances.

I think he is an addict - wasn't it reported he started using drugs at 14?

Re his girlfriend
What happened to this woman's lips?? o_O
Were they attacked by bees??

I pity the children.

JMO

Last edited:
I'm not sure his plan involved an escape, if the stories of him being a hitman are true I think he just planned to carry on as normal. MOO

I'm not sure his plan involved an escape, if the stories of him being a hitman are true I think he just planned to carry on as normal. MOO
Grimly, if Nee had been his only victim and he'd shot him in the street without the Korbel house being involved I doubt much investigation would have taken place

Seems even though he hadn't managed to kill Nee, Cashman later demanded half of the £100,000 that he was said to get if he had killed Nee.

''Thomas Cashman demanded half his fee of £100,000 because he had injured Nee, putting him into hospital, despite failing to kill him in a contracted assassination.''

My heart goes out to precious Olivia's family. The pain and deep sadness they are suffering is unimaginable.

God Bless Olivia, may she Rest in Peace. xx

Seems even though he hadn't managed to kill Nee, Cashman later demanded half of the £100,000 that he was said to get if he had killed Nee.

''Thomas Cashman demanded half his fee of £100,000 because he had injured Nee, putting him into hospital, despite failing to kill him in a contracted assassination.''

My heart goes out to precious Olivia's family. The pain and deep sadness they are suffering is unimaginable.

God Bless Olivia, may she Rest in Peace. xx
Thank you for this. More reassurance lest anyone have feared Cashman might have been innocent. Thank goodness the jury reached the right decision.

How everything transpired for so many local people that fateful day, prior to when all heck broke lose and the dreadful outcome caused by Cashman..

So heart-breaking to read about Olivia's final time out with her loving mum.

''Cheryl Korbel had taken her nine-year-old daughter Olivia out for a meal at the local Toby Carvery - a small treat as the summer holidays began to draw to a close.

Olivia, the youngest of her three children, had gone to bed but was up and down, restless due to the heat of the night.

The neighbours popped around for a cup of tea after they had arrived home. Cheryl left her front door on the latch so they could let themselves in while she brewed up.''

So glad he was found guilty.

What was the truth about the story he was telling about being good friends with Nee and going to his house the day before? Was that lies?

"The police have vowed to go after his drug money.

Since Cashman's arrest, Sweeney and her children are believed to have returned to the council house where she grew up."

"His ex, a very modern-day heroine has since been granted a lifetime of anonymity under the witness protection scheme and is believed to have been moved out of Liverpool."

So glad he was found guilty.

What was the truth about the story he was telling about being good friends with Nee and going to his house the day before? Was that lies?
Seems Cashman went to Nee's mother's house with the brothers, Joseph and Jamie, the day before the shooting.

Cashman said he never had a problem with Nee's family, he had been friends of the family for over 10 years.

Even though he reckons he was friends with Nee, seems the offer given to Cashman of £100,000 to kill Nee was too great to refuse to shoot his 'friend'.

The 'hit' was ordered on Nee after he had racked up a drugs debt with a 'crime organisation family'.

Seems Cashman went to Nee's mother's house with the brothers, Joseph and Jamie, the day before the shooting.

Cashman said he never had a problem with Nee's family, he had been friends of the family for over 10 years.

Even though he reckons he was friends with Nee, seems the offer given to Cashman of £100,000 to kill Nee was too great to refuse to shoot his 'friend'.

The 'hit' was ordered on Nee after he had racked up a drugs debt with a 'crime organisation family'.
What's the saying - keep your friends close and your enemies closer!!

Well, it seems now, in the news, the 'drugs debt' owed by Nee was due to a violent raid on a stash house, when just over £1m worth of cocaine was stolen.

"The killer is being investigated over three other unsolved gangland shootings in Liverpool, as police reopen the 2013 cold case murder of Karl Bradley.

One source said: 'Cashman was a prime suspect but police struggled to break a wall of silence. Now a convicted child killer, Cashman has no allies in the city. There is a feeling they won’t protect him.' "

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back