GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rebecca was last seen at around 10.30am on Thursday when her stepmother, Anjie Galsworthy, 49, left their home for a hospital appointment.
At 11.06am, Courtney sent her a one-word message reading 'bae' - a slang term of endearment said to stand for 'before anyone else', which she used as a jokey nickname for Rebecca.
Courtney received an alert saying it had been read, but she didn't get a reply. It is thought that Rebecca left her home at 11.15am.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...police-search-ground-clues.html#ixzz3Sm6HXh1X
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I'm interested in who thinks this, and what reason they have for thinking that was the time she left home, bearing in mind nobody saw her leave the house.

Exactly! If her step mum had gone to a hospital appointment and her dad was at work and there have been no positive sightings of her leaving the house, why do they think she left at 11:15?

I'm interested in who thinks this, and what reason they have for thinking that was the time she left home, bearing in mind nobody saw her leave the house.

Great minds Rach, was just thinking the same thing. Only thing I can think is maybe from txts to her BF? Either she stated she was leaving the house or by phone records? Neither would be proof Becky really left though.

Avon&Somerset Police @ASPolice

We’ve set up a #FindBecky page on our website with an online contact form where people can get in touch with info

https://www.avonandsomerset.police.uk/findbecky

Quoting myself, from this link and BBM

"Becky was last seen on Thursday morning at her home in Crown Hill, St George. She is believed to have left home at approximately 11.15am. She was reported missing at 4.02pm on Friday when she failed to return home.

She may have been wearing a waist-length dark navy blue puffa jacket with fabric sleeves"

Volunteer searchers set of at dusk

Searchers have set off in the area near to where missing teen was last seen.

Our reporter Adam Aspinall is at the scene and posted this photo.

The search of the teenager's home continues.

image.jpg

Also, all this is like she went missing yesterday but it was last week. It feels disjointed

Also, all this is like she went missing yesterday but it was last week. It feels disjointed

It reminds me, a bit, of Mikaeel Kular - when a big search was organised for a little boy who most people (on here) didn't believe had left his home at all.

It was half term here last week - if it was the same in Bristol, then you would have thought someone would have seen Rebecca out and about, as there would have been hundreds of teenagers off school and presumably out and about that day.

She doesn't strike me as a teenager who would meet someone she'd met on the internet, as her friends confirm the extreme shyness issues.

Missing for nearly one week

Rebecca Watts left her purse and bank cards at home and her phone has been switched off since she vanished.

The 16-year-old was last seen by her dad's wife Anjie, 49, before she left the family home for a hospital appointment last Thursday.

The family initially thought teenager had gone out to meet her boyfriend.

When she didn't reply to messages or return home they called police the next day.

The slim 5' 4" tall teen has long reddish hair and left home with a laptop and phone.

But she did not take a change of clothes and left behind her make up and toothbrush.

Police say her disappearance is out of character.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/rebecca-watts-missing-recap-updates-5226021

My hinky meter is on too, I didn't find the video appeal at all convincing either, I also don't get the impression that she was shy from pictures on social media and now we find that her last phone activity was whilst she was at home, I don't think she walked out of that house, but I sincerely hope I am wrong. :notgood:

Oh no, this is not looking good and I agree with others on here, it absolutely does not add up.

An extremely shy teen leaves home, taking nothing other than her phone and laptop ( allegedly ) and not even her phone charger, although we are told she never moves without it, her phone is switched off, it is thought she * might* be with her boyfriend or other friends and yet no effort is made to check where she is on the Thursday night and then no action taken to advise the police until 4pm on the Friday !

This is so sad

From her fb I am not convinced that she is extremely shy. Not even a little bit shy, at least, not online. I wouldn't rule out a clandestine meeting based on the assumption that she was too shy.

I also don't think the video of the dad with the brother is very convincing.. Almost looks fake and put on to me. JMO

It doesnt look very genuine at all .........

Every single view, bar one, that I have seen of the father, is with his hand over his face

the comment at the end ........... things can be done on impulse ............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain