GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Previous post with link the police forensics are back at Becky's home.

Are everyone of the persons that we know to have social media accounts in this case, still active on their accounts?

Previous post with link the police forensics are back at Becky's home.

Very strange that they are still active there. If it is only to rule out that anything happened in the house/premises, it is taking the police very long to do so.

Most are but you can't see everything on all the profiles.

Someone had recently posted that no one who had been arrested is a family member and they have no links to the two properties searched.

Does anyone have a MSM link reporting about the status update, supposedly made by RW, about not being missed if she disappeared? I am interested to know at what time that occurred. TIA.

Does anyone have a MSM link reporting about the status update, supposedly made by RW, about not being missed if she disappeared? I am interested to know at what time that occurred. TIA.

That was apparently a text, not a FB update.

Which would work with my earlier comment that Becky had gone to his house after he didn't reply to her text and it was a neighbour who had taken their chance
A "why don't you come and wait in here" scenario. Could work. RWs family (and I presume her) used to live just off the street so may know the neighbour.. would feel safe there perhaps?

Many adolescent relationships are intense, especially when in early days. I would say this would be intensified further by the stage they are at in leaving school and embarking into adulthood. Also, the term boyfriend implies romantic connotations so I don't think the question here is the dynamic.

I definitely see a clear mark that is a separate entity to the grainy shadows and it is bruise like. Left eyebrow (our left, His right). However I also agree that most of what is perceived as bruising is likely just shadow.

I don't understand why his mother commenting on a photo would work for or against him? I'd be interested in your reasoning behind that? Perhaps you can offer a perspective I haven't considered.

Adolescent psychology is a personal area of knowledge for me. I also live in the local area and work closely with that age group from similar socioeconomic backgrounds. Without saying more than is appropriate, my opinion comes from a place of professional knowledge.

I'm not stating that he is involved. Rather that I believe the choice to change his photo that day at that time is interesting and could give insight into his mindset.

I'm simply offering my thoughts.
Hi sorry my reasoning behind mentioning his mom liking his status wasn't clear -you're right.

What I meant was this - people were implying that something was untowards with the bf because he posted a pic of himself when he knew his girlfriend was missing. I was merely stating that his mom also liked his picture that night which implies to me that even though they knew RW was missing they were not necessarily worried about this

@rupertevelyn: BREAK: #FindBecky police "we would like to hear from anyone who saw a black Vauxhall Zafira with the registration plate HY06 HYA...."

@rupertevelyn: ...."critical time period is from the morning of Thursday 19th February until Monday 23rd February" #FindBecky police want to trace a car

@rupertevelyn: Police looking for previous owners of car similar to this reg HY06 HYA #FindBecky

https://twitter.com/rupertevelyn

Rupert Evelyn ‏@rupertevelyn · 3 mins3 minutes ago
BREAK: #FindBecky police "we would like to hear from anyone who saw a black Vauxhall Zafira with the registration plate HY06 HYA...."

Rupert Evelyn ‏@rupertevelyn · 4 mins4 minutes ago
...."critical time period is from the morning of Thursday 19th February until Monday 23rd February" #FindBecky police want to trace a car

Rupert Evelyn ‏@rupertevelyn · 3 mins3 minutes ago
Police looking for previous owners of car similar to this reg HY06 HYA

Jon Kay ‏@jonkay01 · 3 mins3 minutes ago
Police searching for schoolgirl Becky Watts ask for witnesses who saw black Vauxhall Zafira HY06 HYA between Thurs 19th Feb - Mon 23rd.

Jon Kay ‏@jonkay01 · 1 min1 minute ago
Police release pictures of black Vauxhall Zafira similar to one of interest to police searching for Becky Watts.

@rupertevelyn: BREAK: #FindBecky police "we would like to hear from anyone who saw a black Vauxhall Zafira with the registration plate HY06 HYA...."

@rupertevelyn: ...."critical time period is from the morning of Thursday 19th February until Monday 23rd February" #FindBecky police want to trace a car

@rupertevelyn: Police looking for previous owners of car similar to this reg HY06 HYA #FindBecky

https://twitter.com/rupertevelyn
I have the screen shot of the wteet which includes a pic of the car but it wont let me upload it. May be useful if someone else can??

Not the kind of car to be just dumped

Could you share what he said please? Couldn't find the quote. TIA

Flutterby, I'm not good with links but if you go on the Daily Mirror and look at the Rebecca Watts article there are further articles listed in a timed order. Scroll down to 9.54am and 9.52am and its writes of a landlord speaking. I'm not sure whether he is talking of Wilton Close or Cotton Mill Lane, it's not very clear. Thanks.

Picture of the car police are looking for
B_Fzi1vW8AAwdmo.jpg

ETA Car has apparently been seized by police but they want to know where it has been in the last few days

Jon Kay ‏@jonkay01 · 2 mins2 minutes ago
Forensic tent erected at back of house in Barton Hill, Bristol by police investigating disappearance of Becky Watts.

We would like to hear from anyone who saw a black Vauxhall Zafira with the registration plate HY06 HYA.

The critical time period is from the morning of Thursday 19th February until Monday 23rd February. We are, however, keen to speak to anyone who saw this vehicle in the days either side of this.

We also need to speak to any previous owners of this vehicle. If you have owned this car in the last few years, we need to speak to you as a matter of urgency.

We have seized this car but need the public’s help in piecing together where it might have been.

From https://www.avonandsomerset.police....connected-to-the-rebecca-watts-investigation/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305