Found Deceased UK - Rosie Johnson, 22, PGL / Isle of Wight, 23 June 2019

Unfortunately, it has been confirmed by Hampshire Constabulary that the body of a woman – believed to be that of Rosie Johnson – has now been located in woodland between Wootton and Havenstreet.

Police responded to the area at around 15:20 this afternoon.

BODY FOUND IN SEARCH FOR 22-YEAR-OLD ROSIE JOHNSON - Island Echo - 24hr news, 7 days a week across the Isle of Wight

BBC News - Missing Rosie Johnson: Body found on Isle of Wight Body found in search for missing Rosie

BBC News link

A body has been found in the search for a woman who had been missing on the Isle of Wight since Sunday.

Rosie Johnson, 22, from Glasgow, was last seen at the PGL Little Canada activity centre in Wootton where she worked.

Hampshire Constabulary said formal identification had not taken place but Miss Johnson's family had been told.

Body found in search for missing Rosie

Oh no! I was hoping she would be found alive. Poor Rosie.

For some reason, notifications haven't shown on my newsfeed even though I've been watching the thread since page 1.

Just came looking and so sad to read the latest updates.

I too am surprised she was found in woodland and not in water.

Utterly tragic

She was only 22. :( How often I worried myself sick in life and thought there was no way it would ever get better I can't count. But it always gets better again. It's sad because young people often don't realize that yet. I hope she is peace now.

Unfortunately, it has been confirmed by Hampshire Constabulary that the body of a woman – believed to be that of Rosie Johnson – has now been located in woodland between Wootton and Havenstreet.

Police responded to the area at around 15:20 this afternoon.

BODY FOUND IN SEARCH FOR 22-YEAR-OLD ROSIE JOHNSON - Island Echo - 24hr news, 7 days a week across the Isle of Wight

Somehow I missed this update.

How very tragic....a beautiful, intelligent young lady....with so much life ahead of her.

There is SO much pressure on our young adults today....I could weep.

The average student debt in UK following a 3 year degree is £50,000 ( Financial Times 16th Jan 2019) & even with a good degree, jobs are very hard to find.

Couple that with a relationship breakdown.

All this at 22 years old...a time of life when she should have been relaxing after so many years of studying & having fun.

Rest in Peace Rosie.

My deepest sympathies to her family, friends & all those who loved her. Such a tragedy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle
Back