GUILTY UK - Sabina Nessa, 28, found murdered in park, SE London, 18 Sep 2021 *ARREST* #2

To support himself in London he must have been doing cash in hand jobs delivering takeaways in his car to people, even if slept in car still need funds to survive in such an expensive city

To go to a foodbank or soup kitchen you need a referral from the DWP and there is no suggestion he was on benefits

Imho he was delivering takeaway food/pizzas etc, Sabina was one of his customers, I would say that evening he delivered food to her, he was attracted to her/asked her out, she said no, he snapped and lay in wait for her and killed her

I’ve been working on why Kidbrooke and in looking at a map between London and Eastbourne the A20 slices right through Cator Park and Kidbrooke Village

It's worth remembering that before this sad case Kidbrooke was a backwater known only for one thing, the Kidbrooke Interchange. It is mentioned almost daily on radio traffic reports as a point of rush hour hold-ups or even more newsworthy when it is flowing freely. For anyone travelling South East out of London on the A2 you are given a choice - continue on the A2 to Dover or go on the A20 towards Folkestone. Anyone going to Eastbourne would naturally go on the A20 towards the M25 as it is further West of the A2. Other routes out of London to the M25 are too slow and clogged with traffic to even consider.

To support himself in London he must have been doing cash in hand jobs delivering takeaways in his car to people, even if slept in car still need funds to survive in such an expensive city

To go to a foodbank or soup kitchen you need a referral from the DWP and there is no suggestion he was on benefits

Imho he was delivering takeaway food/pizzas etc, Sabina was one of his customers, I would say that evening he delivered food to her, he was attracted to her/asked her out, she said no, he snapped and lay in wait for her and killed her

Not saying you're wrong about a takeaway delivery, but fwiw you can get food bank referrals from lots of sources, for instance doctors, nurses, the CAB, the police, schools etc. So it's possible he had one, even though it's not necessarily relevant one way or the other.

I agree about him working doing cash in hand jobs. If he did do food deliveries he could have been frequently visiting the flats.
Some food banks do not need a referral,but I also agree with you that I do not think he would have visited one.
I do not think Sabina would have ordered a takeaway that night as I would have expected her to eat at the pub.

I agree about him working doing cash in hand jobs. If he did do food deliveries he could have been frequently visiting the flats.
Some food banks do not need a referral,but I also agree with you that I do not think he would have visited one.
I do not think Sabina would have ordered a takeaway that night as I would have expected her to eat at the pub.

I don’t know if she drinks alcohol or not because of her religion but when I have a night out I always have a big meal at home to absorb any alcohol when I am out, partly to save money compared with pub prices but also because i am full up before the first drink so I would say if she was a drinker she might do the same

Whether he had delivered anything to her that night I do think that is probably why he was in the area, I don’t think it was a robbery gone wrong as suggested in another post or anything as there are certainly far more prosperous areas of London to stake out victims to rob

I don’t know if she drinks alcohol or not because of her religion but when I have a night out I always have a big meal at home to absorb any alcohol when I am out, partly to save money compared with pub prices but also because i am full up before the first drink so I would say if she was a drinker she might do the same

Whether he had delivered anything to her that night I do think that is probably why he was in the area, I don’t think it was a robbery gone wrong as suggested in another post or anything as there are certainly far more prosperous areas of London to stake out victims to rob

She was meeting someone for a first date so I do not think that ,even if she did drink alcohol ,she would be planning to drink heavily.

She was meeting someone for a first date so I do not think that ,even if she did drink alcohol ,she would be planning to drink heavily.

Depends on who the date was really, if it was a date off someone meet on Tinder then agree but if this guy was already part of her social circle and they just taking things further then good chance they would be like they would on a regular night out

Is there any clarification as to who she was meeting? I keep hearing she was meeting a date & that she was meeting a friend-depending on the news channel or paper. Which was it?

I was looking at missing people cases in the Sussex area and a few unsolved like Georgina Gharsallah homicide investigation. Just an observation and maybe something to look into further here if Sabina's accused is found guilty as innocent until proven as it stands

It's worth remembering that before this sad case Kidbrooke was a backwater known only for one thing, the Kidbrooke Interchange. It is mentioned almost daily on radio traffic reports as a point of rush hour hold-ups or even more newsworthy when it is flowing freely. For anyone travelling South East out of London on the A2 you are given a choice - continue on the A2 to Dover or go on the A20 towards Folkestone. Anyone going to Eastbourne would naturally go on the A20 towards the M25 as it is further West of the A2. Other routes out of London to the M25 are too slow and clogged with traffic to even consider.

hes not a commuter and it was a reason for being there - that’s all - an idea - London to Eastbourne straight line through KV

This is the most likely scenario in my opinion. The behavioural science suggests it unlikely a predator would travel from Eastbourne to London to kill - *except if his 'range' is so wide to include Eastbourne, London and the whole South East* - he also doesn't seem the type of person to have the means to fill up a petrol tank and pop up to London on a whim to find a victim (not to mention, this wouldn't fit with any sort of profiling science).

The most likely situation is he was temporarily living within a 3-5 miles radius of Sabina's home, and that he had seen her before as a customer. That this happened on a Friday night, near the A-roads, possibly suggests he was on his way back to Eastbourne for the weekend (educated speculation). We don't know the details of his arrangement with his wife but perhaps he spent weekdays in London. Or the other way around; he might have come to London for a Friday-Sunday shift and something triggered his psychosis/neurosis that particular evening.

This is the most likely scenario in my opinion. The behavioural science suggests it unlikely a predator would travel from Eastbourne to London to kill - *except if his 'range' is so wide to include Eastbourne, London and the whole South East* - he also doesn't seem the type of person to have the means to fill up a petrol tank and pop up to London on a whim to find a victim (not to mention, this wouldn't fit with any sort of profiling science).

The most likely situation is he was temporarily living within a 3-5 miles radius of Sabina's home, and that he had seen her before as a customer. That this happened on a Friday night, near the A-roads, possibly suggests he was on his way back to Eastbourne for the weekend (educated speculation). We don't know the details of his arrangement with his wife but perhaps he spent weekdays in London. Or the other way around; he might have come to London for a Friday-Sunday shift and something triggered his psychosis/neurosis that particular evening.

Hi AID I had wondered if you'd being looking into the geographical zones/ range- thanks for input

I also think it likely he had been living within a short radius ..as for the motive I'm stumped ..

That's exactly what I thought and said a day or two ago: he delivered to her maybe more than once, so had address, developed a fixation on her and was hanging around her building and watching her.

That's exactly what I thought and said a day or two ago: he delivered to her maybe more than once, so had address, developed a fixation on her and was hanging around her building and watching her.

The most likely scenario I would say, I had not seen your post as incredibly busy few days but fully agree with what you say

I also guess he is fixated on her during pizza delivery and when he appeared and harassed her again , maybe this time she told she would call LE or started calling 911 which might have panicked him for some reason and he tried to stop her by hitting her head .. Pure speculation of course.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back