GUILTY UK - Sabina Nessa, 28, found murdered in park, SE London, 18 Sep 2021 *ARREST* #2

Interesting thoughts about the other 2 men arrested. I had initially thought the men were connected to Sabina,one being the date she was meeting, but if so they would no longer be under investigation.
I do wonder if the men arrested were seen on cctv near to Sabina 's flat at the time of the murder or connected in some way to the silver car.
Yes, I have a feeling we havent heard nothing yet. His arrest might be a tip of an iceberg of sth bigger.
But then, my imagination has nooo limits :)

Apart from a reported comment from a shopkeeper,who might not have been happy to be interviewed,we have no way of knowing that he did not chat to his girl friend.
I take your word for it:)
You know, on the other hand - silence is golden! Listening to sb yapping constantly is very tiresome.

Hi, first time posting here so not sure if I'm doing it correctly!! His previous convictions will only be announced after conviction for the purposes of sentencing so we won't know until then

Welcome to Websleuths! Precons can be admitted as part of evidence during trial if advocates so wish.

The fact that the police charged him with murder means they feel they have enough evidence to sustain such a charge, and that such a charge is in the public interest. They wouldn't charge and take it to trial if they didn't think they had a case which makes it unlikely that Koci Selamaj and the man in the CCTV footage are different people. It's not impossible, there have been cases of getting the wrong man and miscarriages of justice before. But it's just statistically unlikely.

The fact that the police charged him with murder means they feel they have enough evidence to sustain such a charge, and that such a charge is in the public interest. They wouldn't charge and take it to trial if they didn't think they had a case which makes it unlikely that Koci Selamaj and the man in the CCTV footage are different people. It's not impossible, there have been cases of getting the wrong man and miscarriages of justice before. But it's just statistically unlikely.
Just to clarify - I know that KS is a cctv man.
I was wondering if he is the murderer.
But if you claim that Police wouldn't charge him if there wasnt enough evidence, thats OK with me. I was just surprised that he pled so soon. It sounded categorically to me.

Just to clarify - I know that KS is a cctv man.
I was wondering if he is the murderer.
But if you claim that Police wouldn't charge him if there wasnt enough evidence, thats OK with me. I was just surprised that he pled so soon. It sounded categorically to me.

He hasn't though. His legal representative (who probably doesn't know anything much about him and is only very hurriedly familiar with the detail of the charge) has indicated that he's going to plead NG so that the matter can be sent up to the crown court and everyone can then have time to prepare their side of the case.

At any point before the formal plea hearing, and again in the run-up to the trial itself, he may decide (or be advised) to plead guilty after all. I don't know for sure, but, just from taking an interest in criminal proceedings, I'm guessing that the vast majority of defendants plead NG at this stage, because, why not? All it costs them is time that can be used for assessing what their defence strategy options are.

He hasn't though. His legal representative (who probably doesn't know anything much about him and is only very hurriedly familiar with the detail of the charge) has indicated that he's going to plead NG so that the matter can be sent up to the crown court and everyone can then have time to prepare their side of the case.

At any point before the formal plea hearing, and again in the run-up to the trial itself, he may decide (or be advised) to plead guilty after all. I don't know for sure, but, just from taking an interest in criminal proceedings, I'm guessing that the vast majority of defendants plead NG at this stage, because, why not? All it costs them is time that can be used for assessing what their defence strategy options are.

I have looked at various reportings and have only come up with a flasher in 2019 driving a silver car in Hurstpierpoint which is a 40 min drive away from Eastbourne. This was referenced on Hurstpierpoint Hub.
Hurstpierpoint case can be ruled out as the person was arrested and has a driving ban. The 2012 rape case on Brighton beach is still one I am looking into. Three men and one being Albanian or Eastern European could be any number of people in Brighton.

Hurstpierpoint case can be ruled out as the person was arrested and has a driving ban. The 2012 rape case on Brighton beach is still one I am looking into. Three men and one being Albanian or Eastern European could be any number of people in Brighton.
But it was nearly 10 years ago!!! Was he even in the UK then?
Im curious when he came to England.

This one can probably also be ruled out as CCTV images now located (see media link). The Brighton suspect doesn't in my opinion look at all similar to the CCTV suspect for Sabrina Nessa murder or the man arrested for her murder. Sussex Police get fresh leads over Brighton beach rape

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back