UK - Sabina Nessa, 28, found murdered in park, SE London, 18 Sep 2021 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky News have just reported the arrest of the 38-year-old as a “separate development” to the appeals for information about the man and car in the CCTV stills.

Very strange isn't it? You'd think if the man arrested actually knew the other man personally then his identity would be known and they would just release that or better still just locate him and arrest him.

Go away for an hour and it all kicks off!

Well, well. So a man arrested. I won't be applauding until there's a charge as it so often comes to nothing...

... as in the case of the first man they arrested. Is he still under suspicion as well? Do the police think there were two were involved?

And who is the guy with the car in the images - a third POI?

Last edited:
Very strange isn't it? You'd think if the man arrested actually knew the other man personally then his identity would be known and they would just release that or better still just locate him and arrest him.

I suppose if the arrested man is doing a no comment interview then they need to find info on the potential second suspect from other sources?

Oh my can you read this . Tomorrow’s front page . Striked her over head outside front door and carried her off over his shoulder.
Edit I have a telegraph subscription but article not online yet .

Attachments

• 6DFB2B66-77EE-49BD-95D0-E4277D1CE048.jpeg
    6DFB2B66-77EE-49BD-95D0-E4277D1CE048.jpeg
    168.3 KB · Views: 183
Last edited:
Just catching up after getting home, really helpful to read everyone's thoughts and posts, thank you. Simultaneously relieved and sickened that there has been another arrest. I agree that the Met social media posts have been really confusing - I can't find who it was who mentioned the idea of the CCTV appeal being a scheduled tweet that never got deleted once he was arrested, but I think there may bd some truth in that. The apparent red on his hands gives me the creeps.

Sabina Nessa, the primary school teacher murdered in south London at the weekend, was attacked moments after leaving her flat by a man wielding an object, The Telegraph can reveal.

The 28-year-old was pounced upon as she left her new build block in Kidbrooke on her way to a date at a nearby pub on Friday evening.

Her attacker was captured on CCTV appearing to strike her on the head with an object moments after she left the communal front door, before carrying her off over his shoulder towards Cator Park, according to a police source.

Sabina Nessa: murdered teacher’s attacker struck moments from her doorstep

Sabina Nessa, the primary school teacher murdered in south London at the weekend, was attacked moments after leaving her flat by a man wielding an object, The Telegraph can reveal.

The 28-year-old was pounced upon as she left her new build block in Kidbrooke on her way to a date at a nearby pub on Friday evening.

Her attacker was captured on CCTV appearing to strike her on the head with an object moments after she left the communal front door, before carrying her off over his shoulder towards Cator Park, according to a police source.

The shocking murder of another young woman in London has reignited the fierce debate around whether the streets are safe for women, coming just six months after Sarah Everard was abducted in Clapham and murdered by a serving police officer.

Sabina Nessa: murdered teacher’s attacker struck moments from her doorstep

Last edited by a moderator:
So do we have
1. First arrested man , now released , possibly the date at a guess ?
2. Different man arrested today.
3. And a 3rd man of interest ? “The Met Police released an image of a man in the Pegler Square area that they are looking to speak to in connection to the investigation”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member