UK - Sabina Nessa, 28, found murdered in park, SE London, 18 Sep 2021 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is screaming scorned potential suitor rather than a random attack to me.

I know random attacks are on the increase but it feels like whoever has done it knew she was leaving the property around that time, or was in wait.

She had apparently ended a relationship not too long ago, as referenced early on in this thread.

Genuine question: Why are all the men involved/possibly involved with Sabina's death all 38/40? What could that pattern tell us about either the victim or the killer, or the relationship between the two?

I also thought about this ..if all if any of them have been "relationship material" they are all a little older than her ..not that that's odd or wrong but just an observation

I am thinking about the missing person Leah Croucher and if there is a connection with the abductor and both women. Does anyone know where Sabina is originally from at all just so this theory of mine can be laid to rest.

I am thinking about the missing person Leah Croucher and if there is a connection with the abductor and both women. Does anyone know where Sabina is originally from at all just so this theory of mine can be laid to rest.

Her family are from Sandy, Bedfordshire, about a 35 minute drive from Milton Keynes.

She’s from Sandy, Bedfordshire but she is of Bangladeshi descent because the community have been out in force to support her family.

Car identified as Nissan Micra at Eastbourne Police compound believed to be in connection with the murder of Sabina
Police arrest man, 36, on suspicion of murdering Sabina Nessa

Police arrest man, 36, on suspicion of murdering Sabina Nessa | Daily Mail Online
Welcome to Ws EvaP, thanks for the link!
Gee, just how many men does it take to kill one pretty and clever lady wearing sparkly boots anyway? imo.
From link..
''Police trace THIRD Sabina Nessa suspect to Sussex and seize car 'linked to murder': Cops arrest man, 36, on suspicion of killing primary school teacher, 28 - as family visit scene to view heart-breaking tributes
  • Police arrested a 36-year-old man at an address in East Sussex at 3am Sunday in a 'significant development'
  • Police issued new appeal for information on a man who was caught on CCTV pulling up his hood
  • Sabina Nessa, 28, was allegedly murdered in Cator Park on September 17 just five minutes from her flat
  • Two men who were arrested have been released by police under investigation as the probe continues''

Could the attacker have gone round the other side of the lake? is that still a building site there, is there a path of any sort there? The satellite views looks as if you could go that way, but it might not be up to date. It's just that's what I'd do, I'd sneak round the back, not walk on a main path.
If you mean the railings on the bottom right, it does look like a path. I imagine it leads to that crossroad that runs through the park that you can see in the photo. I can't see on Google maps as it is still showing it as a building site but I'm guessing those flats/houses have been built now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288