UK - Sabina Nessa, 28, found murdered in park, SE London, 18 Sep 2021 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
As he had worked as a delivery driver in Eastbourne he would know the streets very well and know where he could leave his car. He probably did not want it to be seen near the take away and his flat.

I wonder if he sneaked back in the early morning to collect any belongings he had left at the flat. He could have planned to escape abroad after seeing his picture in the news.
Wonder if his ex saw the footage and dobbed him in too?

I read earlier that a cause of death was "inconclusive". What does it mean? No visible injuries?

They were unable to tell the cause of death from the first post mortem. The same happened with Sarah Everard and her cause of death turned out to be compression of the neck.
I mean head trauma or strangulation are obvious at the first sight.
But you are right.

I agree. Plausible timeline and similar description. The area of Eastbourne where the rape and the indecent exposure incidents took place is quite different from the address being searched or the area where the car was left, though, just fyi - much further north and close to the A22, which may be relevant if he tends to be in a car rather than on foot.

JMO
If you look around the area it fits the modus operandi very well: residential area with nearby green spaces/sports ground, ability to roam around as food delivery service without drawing much suspicion. It is a 10 minute drive from his reported residence so likely he delivered to the area regularly as people ordered from restaurants in the town centre.

The break-up with his wife occurred one month ago. The rape takes place shortly therafter and coincides with the last time he‘s seen in Eastbourne.

It says on the Sun article he was arrested at a home above a burger bar in Eastbourne, so why was someone on here wanting to track down addresses in Dittons Road, a residential road?

Yes, me too. I was thinking the Grove Road end, given where the car was left - say, Mark Lane or thereabouts - but I can't find anything resembling it on streetview.

If you look at the character of the ground under the police car's wheels, it's clearly hardstanding rather than public highway, so it may well be somewhere the google cars were unable to access.

If I had any blimmin petrol, I might drive there and have a snout about, but it seems like poor priorities under the circumstances. ;)
I think it is the small loop off Ivy Terrace behind the station end of Terminus Rd. It is behind the burger shop called RFC. Looks the same rd and black gate as in the MSM photos

I can't imagine what the wife knows or has suspected about her husband during their marriage, a person doesn't (typically) just wake up one day and decide to kill someone and I can't see the breakup being the main trigger for it.

IMO she identified him and possibly let the police know where he could be found.

It's all just so awful, rest in paradise dear Sabina.

Terminus Road looks a lot less salubrious than the street in Eastbourne where it was first reported his car had been stopped. I had thought that he was Eastern European based solely on his clothing, particularly his hooded coat which is typical of those made for the Polish market but probably also available in smaller Eastern European countries. I had to google the Nissan Micra Spirita as it is a relatively uncommon car. You can pick them up for about £1500 or less and they are quite economical to run so ideal for food delivery. It's not a car you'd particularly want to be seen driving but clearly this man doesn't care much about his appearance - it's all about practicality.

So the burger bar flat is in Terminus Road, where he was arrested?

Until recently the suspect lived with his <modsnip> wife in Eastbourne. They split up about a month ago according to the Sun.
Sabina Nessa murder suspect is 'fast-food delivery driver' as cops reveal ‘significant development’ (thesun.co.uk)

"It is understood he had been under surveillance for at least 24 hours before the arrest." That's a lot of watching and waiting for... something.

Edit: can anyone remember offhand whether the police followed Libby Squires' murderer before arrest?

I think we are assuming the CCTV guy/Food delivery person is the murderer as opposed to him being merely a suspect at this stage. Has there been an evidence presented or some confession made to say that he is a killer?

As much as I want murderer of Sabina Nessa to be caught, I also believe in the presumption of innocence.

I think it is the small loop off Ivy Terrace behind the station end of Terminus Rd. It is behind the burger shop called RFC. Looks the same rd and black gate as in the MSM photos

Yeah, I think that's the place.

1_JS246306671jp.jpg

Eastbourne property raided in Sabina Nessa murder investigation

Streetview:

upload_2021-9-27_14-47-39.png

Google Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online