UK - Sabina Nessa, 28, found murdered in park, SE London, 18 Sep 2021 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had not read about the 7pm time. That is interesting ,could you please give the link for the article which gives the time?

Do you know, I’ve seen it mentioned but wasn’t sure and just realised after going for another look that I think it’s maybe a mix up. I think the 7pm time refers to the vigil, not the time of the CCTV.

Sabina Nessa: Hunt for man caught on CCTV

“Reclaim These Streets, set up after Sarah Everard's murder, held a vigil in Pegler Square - where the suspect was pictured - at 19:00 GMT.”

Now I maybe have to re-think EVERYTHING. I take back what I said about it not being a reporting glitch Luke & co!

Last edited:
IMHO, there is really no reason to doubt that the cctv footage was recorded before the attack, as it actually came from this official Met release, and the press was just relaying the info.
The Met would have to mess it up big time were they to get it wrong with such a critical piece of information.
Yes, completely agree. I had only read the newspaper article, not the official Met release.

Given it is before the attack, IMO the suspicious behaviour of the person on CCTV does not chime with someone who is about to commit a random and spontaneous attack.

Ok - if this bit of info about a can of Cola is true - then it changes everything for me.

I was absolutely sure it was a targeted attack: a bar of iron wrapped by sth as a tool of crime.

But a can of Cola?

If that was the case, sadly Sabina was murdered in a random attack by some disturbed individual patrolling the neighbourhood.

It might explain the audacity of this crime, covering her with leaves as if in shrine.

Or... this person isnt connected to this crime but recorded by cctv loitering there.

Time will tell.

ETA did not read posts prior to this one which i would remove but willjust leave it here till we know about the can.

Unsure offhand if the red shiny object was seen before or after the murder, but if it appeared afterward, i would wonder if SN was missing her knickers (Red/shiny?).
No mention of sex assault iirc, but there was a case of a woman who, according to the news, was sexually assaulted- no mention of what i came to learn was that she was tackled solely so the pervy perp could steal her worn underpants.

Other than that, the shiny red object as previously suggested could be a scarf wrapped around a hard object, if it was wrapped around a flashlight for example, it could provide muted light, serve as a weapon, and not look especially suspicious if you said you were looking for something in the dark.
Could be red bottom of screwdriver, fwiw, imo, speculation.

Sabina Nessa: Police hunt man 'carrying red object he may have been concealing' - LBC
PRC_201388322_1632436867.jpg

Investigators have released CCTV images of a man they are hunting for (Picture: Metropolitan Police)

Last edited:
ETA did not read posts prior to this one which i would remove but willjust leave it here till we know about the can.

Unsure offhand if the red shiny object was seen before or after the murder, but if it appeared afterward, i would wonder if SN was missing her knickers (Red/shiny?).
No mention of sex assault iirc, but there was a case of a woman who, according to the news, was sexually assaulted- no mention of what i came to learn was that she was tackled solely so the pervy perp could steal her worn underpants.

Other than that, the shiny red object as previously suggested could be a scarf wrapped around a hard object, if it was wrapped around a flashlight for example, it could provide muted light, serve as a weapon, and not look especially suspicious if you said you were looking for something in the dark.
Could be red bottom of screwdriver, fwiw, imo, speculation.

Sabina Nessa: Police hunt man 'carrying red object he may have been concealing' - LBC
PRC_201388322_1632436867.jpg

Investigators have released CCTV images of a man they are hunting for (Picture: Metropolitan Police)

If you look at his hands, that doesn't look like the right shape to be a drinks can. Looks squarish to me.

That would surely be very hard to do.

Yep. Not impossible but seems wildly impractical and would probably take a long time to incapacitate someone with it, unless it’s frozen or something.

I think the source may have been describing the relative shape and size and in true Mail fashion they’ve run with it as a “omg drinks can” headline because they’ve little else to add to their earlier content.

“A police source said officers believed the red item was an ‘object like a drinks can’.”

The word ‘like’ is doing a lot of heavy lifting.

I don’t really understand the cola or coke reference apart from the coincidence of colour (red). I have poor eyesight and welcome being corrected but what the CCTV man has in his hands is very flexible and looks nothing like a canned beverage at all. Even if it was, I don’t see how you kill someone with that.

I am also personally very confused by the police activity & statements here, I hope ok to say but this object the man on camera holds has ALWAYS to my (admittedly, poor eyesight) eyes looked RED (I thought his hands had blood on at first) and not ORANGE, on the distinct evidence in still and moving footage that was released. Not much may turn on that, but I was as a member of the public, very confused by having my senses confounded on the colour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrigokurita