GUILTY UK - Sadie Hartley, 60, murdered, Helmshore, Lancs, 14 Jan 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that KW - in her letters, pre trial - clearly thought she was going to get away with a charge of assisting an offender and be out by next year. I wonder if it was a total shock to her when the verdict came back, or had she already realised, during the course of the trial, that she would be facing a longer term.

Thanks Cagney, I'll bookmark it for now. (Haven't subscribed to anything any thread as yet. )

Subscribing is the only way I can keep track, as this site is so badly organised. I have no idea where to look for individual cases.

All you have to do is go to Thread Tools and click 'subscribe to this thread' from the drop-down menu. I do that with all threads I am interested in.
Then each time I visit the site, I click on Quick Links, then Subscribed Threads, and they appear as a list. I can see at a glance which ones have new posts.
Useful for tracking back over old and closed threads, too.

Cherwell - doesn't it mean I get loads of notifications to my email though - that's what I was trying to avoid, so normally just bookmark stuff.

( Know what you mean - I can't get my head round this site either, eg If I look at the bottom of the page "Similar threads" I see eg. a Uk case last responded to in 2014 and then a USA found deceased.)

PS I meant Sadie was his "enhanced retirement package". So he was risking that by fooling around for 2 years so why he feels he can moan now about his financial loss now, IDK.

This thread is getting long, so I am going to prep a new thread for us. Just a heads up that this thread will be closing in about 10 minutes. Please plan your posting accordingly. :tyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam