UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 #2

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by tesni, Mar 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kira_86

Kira_86 New Member

It was quite strange if she just vanished or attacked from the Poynders Rd without a scream. If some vehicle involved, It would be easy for police to track the vehicle via CCTV at the specific time.

This just my simple thinking, How if she realised she was followed by prep and tried to run until the NPR junction which has Tesco corner shop which opens until at least 11 pm I think. The one that would stop her from running would be a red traffic pedestrian crossing, or maybe she turned to a different street that leads to the back of some housing estate which has many hidden space from the main A205.

I think she is not the type of person that easy to lure to someone property by a stranger. She is a professional and has an education. My feelings said she knows the area quite well and quite often walking between her friend to her house. If I did visit my friend house for the first time in an area that I didn't know well, maybe I would avoid walking through a big common (park or area which doesn't have people) at night.

From the outfit she wore the day she has vanished, I think she is a person who loves jogging or running around the blocks. Just my simple thinking seeing from her outfit.

MancGuy Uk, TimesEight and sundaaaay like this.

2. MrsKierkegaard

MrsKierkegaard Well-Known Member

You mean a stalker who had been following her since before that day?

MancGuy Uk and Lyanna like this.
  3. Rileysmum

Rileysmum Member

Newbie here - I was thinking maybe the same thing, or perhaps they sat in the garden so not inside the house and it was easy to leave via the back entrance

Scorpiette and Parmalade like this.
  4. AG88

AG88 Member

The mention of bins fills me with dread after Corrie Mckeague (I can’t spell his last name). I really hope she’s found ASAP!

5. Firstsnow4

Firstsnow4 Well-Known Member

I think it’s in the top left hand corner

Scorpiette and Kaykedi like this.
  6. prebelfan

prebelfan Well-Known Member

Yes true, if I recall correctly in Libby Squire case the suspect was identified quite quickly via CCTV but only arrested after 5 days had passed.

7. mrjitty

mrjitty Well-Known Member

This is a big topic, but for starters we have to unpack gang and domestic violence, which are two major sources of violent crime.

TimesEight likes this.
  8. MrsKierkegaard

That would certainly add complexity. The other women who have come forward to report violent crimes in the area might also be part of the investigation possibly, which would broaden things out.

arrogantcat and sundaythrower like this.
  9. MrsKierkegaard

I was a child in the 80s and kids did roam much freer than they did today. I remember the fear of Sutcliffe being spoken about also, formative as you say.

crhedBngr, Paperkat and TimesEight like this.
  10. mrjitty

Exactly

I mean so many of these cases I have followed start with the stranger abduction fear blazed across the tabloids/TV, when it appears the woman has gone missing while out and about - but that is an artefact of the staging of a domestic crime. Not saying that is the answer in this case, but we should keep things in perspective.

11. mrjitty

Agreed joolz!

Nikynoo, Sarahjo and Vera_dci like this.
  12. cate901

cate901 New Member

Hello - new here. I was looking at CCTV images - I am local - and noticed this car stopped at the same place (at junction of Christchurch Rd/Brixton Hill by McDonald’s). I know this could be nothing and also that it is further down than where she was last seen, but I was curious given the timescales and the car occupants could have seen something.

Attached Files:

13. mrjitty

Exactly! It is much more dangerous back then.

I think a lot of this is cultural as well. We recently had a visit from an australian student who was amazed that local kids just got on the u-bahn and travelled around by themselves after school and at night. But its just how we do it in Hamburg and it is pretty safe

Vera_dci likes this.
  14. Vera_dci

Vera_dci Well-Known Member

Agreed about libbys case. Didn't the police use similar phrase of appearing to just vanish when infact they knew she had entered PRs car.

15. mrjitty

I've been wondering about this as well

I think the Police are concealing other information that have on the phone.

16. Sarahjo

Sarahjo Well-Known Member

I would expect an arrest to come today or tomorrow, they have waited to try and let him slip up or maybe lead them to the body but if he hasn’t done so within a week I think they have to move to put the public at ease, that there’s not some psycho running about.

Unless of course we have another Claudia Lawrence but I think those cases are very few and far between so I would be surprised if there’s no arrest soon

17. Kira_86

Kira_86 New Member

Five minutes and the car still didn't move. Quite strange. Or maybe waiting for someone order a big mac.

TimesEight likes this.
  18. Lyanna

Lyanna Well-Known Member

Its a possibility imo

19. caravanserai

caravanserai Active Member

A couple of points re this image:

1) I am not looking at the figure in the white tracksuit but the figure crossing the road which looks to have a red hood and a turquoise coat. Has this been noted?

2) The road on the right is definitely Brixton Water Lane.

20. AgathapisdT

AgathapisdT New Member

Hello everyone

Just joined up but been following since start of thread. Very impressed with the sleuthing skills here. One observation I have had and apols if already said is that 'complex' was also used in reference to describing another missing person case in the past - Claudia Lawrence ..
    i also thought 9pm was a relatively early time to leave a friend's (even on a work night) and maybe there was another arrangement made for later?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.