Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without even wanting to ponder this deeply .. I’m confused as to how disposal in a builders bag would make her remains so difficult to identify. To me a builders bag almost acts to preserve the body, but this does not sound like the case here.

A bag might give some protection against the elements but you wouldn't be able to make one animal proof IMO

I've been here for years and I think it's only this case that I've realised a professional is classed as a VI across the board. I thought a VI was always liked to that specific case. Would maybe be useful to have a different status for forensic and legal professionals, whose input is so interesting and useful in all cases, but that doesn't give false impression that they would have direct information about a specific case. If you know what I mean.....

Some posters are confusing VI for a specific case and VE for an area of expertise

A verified insider on one case can't then post on a different one with no need for links

JMO

As I understand it he was initially guarding Dungeness nuclear power station and was armed, which may have helped fast-track him to an armed position in the Met.

1. Guarding Dungeness
2. Police Response Team in Bromley
3. Current position.

Will try to find relevant dates

Hmm.

We know that something happened to her body. I think that was a deliberate attempt to prevent identification, destroy evidence, make Sarah easier to conceal. Rather than being out in the elements.

So it depends on what happened, but being left in the bag could indicate that whatever happened to her body happened before she was put in the bag. So possibly happened somewhere else. Then the bag was used to move her.

Because if fire was used, (no evidence of this) the bag would have melted.
I don't think he necessarily did anything to the body before disposing of it. If it wasn't buried it may have been exposed to the elements, which might have made it harder to identify. Imo

Are we thinking he would have dragged poor Sarah into the woods already inside the bag? Or carried her in and put her in the bag once in the woods?
If the first instance, maybe they found her so quickly was through disturbed undergrowth of the forest floor.....drag marks in the soil etc.

Have you got a picture? I can remember thinking builders sack at the time but as the digger came after I thought that be the reason why.
The bag was left outside the garage in 2015. The following Month someone comes along with a digger in the same place where the bag still was. It is definitely someone who worked there though as they have a pick up truck which is parked in the car park in earlier years. I think they where probably building the four stones which are now currently in front of the building. The bag was possibly discarded rubbish, who knows. It is all on google maps in 2015 at the garage address.

I'm just back from my morning run in that part of London

Two observations:

a) poster earlier in the thread who said renting a parking space might be unnecessary, because of free street parking is correct. Rodenhurst Road and Clarence Avenue are both restricted to resident permit holders only between 10:00 and 12:00 Mon-Fri. This is a fairly typical arrangement to stop commuters (who work normal office hours) parking there, but fine for someone whose shift doesn't start until afternoon

b) flowers

Have been laid outside Poynders Court and another entrance from Poynders Road
But the main focus is on Clapham Common. Since yesterday, when there first flowers started to appear, there are now enough to wreathe the whole way round, and people have folded the cellophane back so you can really see the flowers, It's rather lovely. Probably about 200-300 people there, but people are coming and going. There were only two bobbies visible and they weren't doing anything to prevent marks of respect

There is also a fundraiser - aiming to raise £320,000 in her memory for women's charities. The sum was chosen because hat represents the full £10k coronavirus fine for each of the 32 planned vigils that have now been called off

The bag was left outside the garage in 2015. The following Month someone comes along with a digger in the same place where the bag still was. It is definitely someone who worked there though as they have a pick up truck which is parked in the car park in earlier years. I think they where probably building the four stones which are now currently in front of the building. The bag was possibly discarded rubbish, who knows. It is all on google maps in 2015 at the garage address.

Attachments

• Buildersbag.jpg
    Buildersbag.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 288
it doesnt seem this thread was closed for the night after all cool, instead of a vigil in London there is a call out to everyone to light a candle or other light and stand at your door or window at 6.00pm to remember Sarah, at least it is something and will be covid safe.

So he has been remanded to appear at the Old Bailey on 16 March Sarah Everard: Wayne Couzens told case moved to Old Bailey in first court appearance and he managed to say his name, no mention of him looking like had any obvious head injuries.

The age they are and they returned to school recently with lockdown easing. Even still I think his kids would be at school during lockdown as hes frontline staff.
They wont be at home from 9am until 2-4pm (depending on school)

I thought about the 2 children a lot, especially when the time of his arrest was about 22.00hrs, the kids would both have been in bed. Then their Mum and Dad taken away by police. I suppose social services had to take and look after the children. What terrifying and confusing ordeal for them.

Hmm.

We know that something happened to her body. I think that was a deliberate attempt to prevent identification, destroy evidence, make Sarah easier to conceal. Rather than being out in the elements.

So it depends on what happened, but being left in the bag could indicate that whatever happened to her body happened before she was put in the bag. So possibly happened somewhere else. Then the bag was used to move her.

Because if fire was used, (no evidence of this) the bag would have melted.

Exactly how do we know that something happened to her body? There have been no reports of this as far as I know, and all I see is people drawing wild conclusions based on their interpretation of the semantics of the reporting. Sorry, but it’s doing my head in, it’s almost like people are gunning for this being more horrible than it already is.

All we know is that she was identified by dental records. I’m not an expert but I can think of many reasons this would be the case. She was identified by sight, but the confirmation was done through dental records for instance. The body was decomposing and didn’t want to put the family through having to see her like that. Maybe her belongings weren’t there. Maybe fingerprints were difficult to obtain, or they had nothing to compare it to. Maybe going to her flat to obtain something with her DNA, analysing both samples and comparing them was more lengthy and troublesome than obtaining dental records.

Unless an expert comes here and says that the only possible scenario ever for dental records to be used is a body being desecrated beyond recognition, this just comes across as macabre gossiping, because we just don’t know that something happened to her body.

Last edited:
This is in reference to new information printed in MSM that Sarah’s body was found in a builders bag. But it did make me think back to the image you’d posted also, yes.

That's exactly what I thought about @Loobyloo2 when I first read about the builder's bag in the MSM. Might be worth digging up the image(s) again? Perhaps sharing with LE ?

I thought about the 2 children a lot, especially when the time of his arrest was about 22.00hrs, the kids would both have been in bed. Then their Mum and Dad taken away by police. I suppose social services had to take and look after the children. What terrifying and confusing ordeal for them.
I hope the pug dog stayed with them for some comfort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd