Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #10

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by tesni, Mar 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. littleb40

littleb40 New Member

2. Loobyloo2

Loobyloo2 Former Member

Then the stones appeared in 2018 so probably nothing to what I was looking at. The person with the digger was building the stones. I am not sure what was in the tied up bag though, who knows.

Attached Files:

Marg from Oz, Stella123 and Prentiss like this.
  3. brownbread

brownbread Active Member

The more I think about, the more I think there must be some camera footage that directly indicates a kidnap.

There was quite a rapid escalation from Sarah having ‘vanished without a trace’ to the kidnap arrest. To me that suggests specific evidence.

And he has been charged with both murder *and* kidnap - which suggests they must know specifically that Sarah was initially kidnapped rather than killed and then her body moved.

Again, just my own speculation but my best guess is buscam / dashcam or another source has turned up footage that is quite specific to a kidnap. Though how something that clear wasn’t seen by drivers at the time to raise the alarm I do not know. Maybe the theory that she was tricked into entering a vehicle is correct? Something that to a passing driver wouldn’t arouse any immediate suspicion, but that after her disappearance would be damming.

4. nothinonyou

nothinonyou Well-Known Member

He must have been in pretty bad shape in court today, as in visible cuts and bruises to the face. No comments on that though from what I've seen reported

Marg from Oz likes this.
  5. Blanche

Blanche Well-Known Member

I dread to think but something pretty horrific for them to have to go to dental records for identification ,

Marg from Oz and Ellmau like this.
  6. mrjitty

mrjitty Well-Known Member

I get the feeling this guy wanted to get caught

Marg from Oz, Commoner and Crazy Mama like this.
  7. Blanche

ive just found this on BBC with the artist's drawing of him with red mark on his forehead
    Sarah Everard: Wayne Couzens appears in court charged with murder

he looks pretty pathetic

8. MsMiniSleuth

MsMiniSleuth Well-Known Member

As a cop I would imagine he is well versed with destroying evidence. He is no fool and would have done as much as he could to avoid any link to him, and on disposing of the body. Although he might have thought he was being clever, as has been proved with the car ID, he made fatal mistakes.

9. SpursGyal

SpursGyal Well-Known Member

Any reason they would be checking guttering?

10. elliefant

elliefant Numpty

11. Blanche

yes and if he has done this and his wife assisted then no regard for the children whatsoever , so sad

12. Mrs Marple

Mrs Marple Well-Known Member

Yes secrete is an interesting word to use. Not hidden, buried, dumped..not heard that term used in this context by the media.

Yes l think this likely.

The term remains rather than body means just that. I don't think many people here think her body decomposed enough in a week to make it only identifiable from dental. Dental is used when finger prints or other dna are not an option. They are not routinely used. You don't have to be an expert to know that or to be able to have an opinion based on the unusual wording used in this case.

13. obsessed21

obsessed21 Member

If the police thought or had any evidence she knew anything they would have remanded her surely

14. Binkacat

Binkacat Active Member

Hopefully social services would have taken the kids to his parents, assuming they still live locally. So at least they could be with family. Poor kids, they’ve done nothing and their lives are torn apart.

15. CoverMeCagney

CoverMeCagney Well-Known Member

Looking for anything that might have been hidden outside via a window. It’s quite common for e.g. drug dealers to hide their stash in this way. Pretty sure we saw mirror searches on Libby’s case too, and others before it.

16. Mrs Marple

Mrs Marple Well-Known Member

Yes! Well done. This is why he was described as an officer for 10 years and it has caused some confusion

Christ Dungeoness is a desolate place. Isolated. Technically classed as a desert.

17. mrazda71

mrazda71 Human bean

18. Crazy Mama

Crazy Mama Well-Known Member

If he returned home from the woods in a messy state he might have told his wife that he went to the woods to look for such n such item that he lost there on his last family walk and he bumped into a weirdo and ended up having a physical fight etc etc. this could have caused his wife to tell LE the location.

19. els

els Active Member

“The defendant, wearing a grey tracksuit and appearing to have a red wound on the top of his forehead”

from the guardian
    Sarah Everard: Met officer appears in court charged with kidnap and murder

20. MsMiniSleuth

MsMiniSleuth Well-Known Member

Could well be; he seemed on a downward slope.

Can I get back something you said last night, MrJ, and which I asked about then but don't know if you saw.

You said that as he had been charged with kidnap, that SE must have "been alive for some time". Could you clarify that, please, as I was a little puzzled as to how you surmised that?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.