Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #10

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by tesni, Mar 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okkkrrr

Okkkrrr New Member

I didn’t see this where would I find it

2. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

The charge sheet quoted -- "taking by force" is the legal verbiage for Kidnapping of which he was also charged.

Kaykedi, nao and SpursGyal like this.
  3. Howinthisdayandage

Howinthisdayandage Member

Re the use of the hire car, if theoretically your usual car registration may have been captured a few days earlier and be potentially subject to police intervention, then you may not want to be driving that same car in a city rammed full of ANPR cameras just when the case may be being reviewed by police (and hoping the investigation is dropped). Equally there would be no reason that anyone other than the person hiring the car needs to know you have hired one. You could leave home as normal, park up near hire place, hire car, go about your business, return hire car and drive home with no one any the wiser. JMO

4. cynar

cynar Active Member

extremely emotional following the clapham common vigil via social media from across the pond. even breaking my own taboo and arguing with tut-tutting men and anti-feminists on twitter. this is an incredible & important moment for women and for awareness of voilence against women and it was crucial that people show up and be seen. the optics for the Met shoud they arrest *women memorializing a women killed by the police* are quite ironic. power to the people. power to women and peace and love to sarah and all women harmed at the hands of men.

Beans, PeaceLilly, Kaykedi and 24 others like this.
  5. SveJeMoguce

SveJeMoguce Active Member

The car wasn't broken. That's the point.

6. ldench01

ldench01 New Member

We have also just returned from a quiet socially distanced walk to clapham common bandstand

I am a woman a similar age to Sarah and local so this has hit me hard.

We lit a candle. It was very quiet and respectable when I arrived about 4 pm with people all distancing and paying their respects laying flowers at the bandstand. I did take some photos but am unsure if I'm allowed to post them here. We saw lots of police walking various paths in groups of 2 and a helicopter above.

7. Blondiexoxo

Blondiexoxo Studying Forensic Psychology BSc hons

Sometimes a case just hits in a different way, and it’s rare for me unless a case involves a child to be this horrified. Sarah was any woman, walking home, minding her own business, probably looking forward to a nice soak in the bath and getting into fresh pyjamas. She didn’t have any plans for the next morning so was probably planning a lie in. She should have made it home. Sarah wasn’t in any danger atall, it was WC who put her in danger. It was WC who intercepted her brisk walk home on a chilly night and stole her from this world. It was WC who disposed of her body in such a careless cruel manner and likely went home to his wife and kids. Sarah was walking home. She should have been safe. And if WC hadn’t been there, she would have been. She should have made it home. WC is the reason she never got into bed safe that night.

Flurries, ktw123, PeaceLilly and 35 others like this.
  8. Audiohoney

Audiohoney Well-Known Member

Watching the vigil live on Sky News it’s beginning to get quite rowdy now with people shouting and chanting.

9. ldench01

ldench01 New Member

I made the mistake of clicking on the Twitter link to the helicopter video footage and was very sad to see people writing that people should be getting fines. I attended and everyone was very distanced and respectable in their own groups.

Kaykedi, Commoner, RexLuther and 5 others like this.
  10. Emerald1991

Emerald1991 Well-Known Member

Absolutely agree with you. It's their own fault their family might suffer, not anyone else's. JMO

Beans1, Tutter, nao and 1 other person like this.
  11. Herat

Herat Way out West

That's on a very prominent corner, adjacent to a large housing complex, Poynder Gardens.

LE searched Agnes Riley Park right off for at least 3 days.

It's probably on the opposite side of the street that she was walking on. Seems very risky to have hauled her across the street on a major thoroughfare and then hauled her in a bag without being noticed.

Nevertheless, there is something about that small section of Poynder St that LE felt was critical to the case.

Kaykedi, Mrs Marple, nao and 2 others like this.
  12. YellowSun

YellowSun New Member

Ah - I didn't know that. Thanks.

gunsh0tglitt3r likes this.
  13. Blackpool100

Blackpool100 Member

There was nothing wrong with the car?

MancGuy Uk likes this.
  14. Nikynoo

Nikynoo Verified Attorney - United Kingdom

Anything is possible, but I would guess the Police would know if his wife was there. If they thought that she was, they would have arrested her on suspicion of kidnapping too.

15. SuziQ

SuziQ Well-Known Member

IMO, the information released today seems to have come from the court preceding today. Or it could be misinformation and time will tell. Again, IMO.

16. Quackquackquack

Quackquackquack Member

Thank you. I have the prodigy blasting and a don’t mess with me face. Feels like I’m doing something, even something small x

PrimeSuspect, TexLil, Lyanna and 8 others like this.
  17. LeopardLeotard

LeopardLeotard Well-Known Member

Ok, asked about the 3rd March, also very specifically a couple of times about Fri 5th March.
    Also, asked if I had ever seen(showed photographs of) Sarah,
    -Have you ever seen her 'here'
    May be of use may not, but there it is x

18. inkerman84

inkerman84 Active Member

Definately - no question of main prison. Segregation wing with all those types you mention. The pre meditation that is coming to light means despite his stoop, quiet voice and head banging there is no way he will make secure hospital.

19. Ironside

Ironside Well-Known Member

Not surprising really. Some people have turned up to push their own narratives rather than pay respect.

Regarding the uniform, WC would have a completely different uniform to a regular police officer and I assume his card would say he was firearms. I doubt he used these to lure SE into a vehicle, she seems to have been a smart woman and wouldn’t fall for that. I’d guess it began with sudden brute force rather than a conversation.

Flurries, Tutter, Vevvie and 3 others like this.
  20. CoverMeCagney

CoverMeCagney Well-Known Member

Phew, I'm glad it's not just me! I am rubbish at recognising and remembering faces and can't match his photos up definitively at all. Give me numbers or maps or facts and I will never forget, but I'm sure I have facial blindness or something.

Kaykedi, PrimeSuspect, nao and 5 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.