Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #10

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by tesni, Mar 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MsMiniSleuth

MsMiniSleuth Well-Known Member

We will find out some I believe. I certainly remember in the Ian Watkins child abuse case, he pleaded guilty, so we never heard any witness reports or the prosecution case in court, but there was a lot that was discovered on the Judge's report later, about he and the other two defendants.

2. imstilla.grandma

imstilla.grandma Believer of Miracles

3. Nikynoo

Nikynoo Verified Attorney - United Kingdom

I can't make it zoom :) any chance you can screen shot it please?

4. Bedlam

Bedlam Member

I totally understand what you're saying but - JMO - I think people, whether subconsciously or not, need to form a way of how the victim and perpetrator must have known each other prior to the crime as it makes them feel safer, rather than it being a completely random attack. Please know this is absolutely not a criticism of you or others who think they must have know each other in some way, it's just something that often seems to come up in cases like this.

5. Meabh

Meabh Active Member

Yea totally skips on 5 minute increments.

6. Alyce

Alyce Well-Known Member

The Judge’s sentencing remarks will give some details as the Judge will outline the reasoning and justification for the length of sentence.

7. obsessed21

obsessed21 Member

yes and the hand look tied like the person is twisted towards passenger side

Kaykedi, MancGuy Uk and canbereached like this.
  8. Officer Dibble

Officer Dibble Well-Known Member

In the UK morning its okay on here until America comes online but the mods keep shutting it for our morning their night as they can't keep up with all the violations of the rules. So when the thread opens up again it coincides with the GF trial in USA and is overloaded and runs super slow.

Ellmau and Wowno17 like this.
  9. Pinkizzy

Pinkizzy Well-Known Member

There's another white car a few minutes before or after that one.

Kaykedi and Scorpiette like this.
  10. Jenesaisquoi

Jenesaisquoi Well-Known Member

Also, re children being at school... maybe in childcare bubble with grandparents and mum brought them home on her way home. Would give him more time perhaps.

Audiohoney and LeopardLeotard like this.
  11. Mr. Moon

Mr. Moon Member

RE. His movements. He seems to work on a fractured shift pattern. This isn’t a 9-5 where your spouse is in tune with the rhythm of your day. At the drop of a hat it’s completely possible to drop a ‘They need me at X, probably won’t be home until X’ and it’s not only expected but accepted without question. Perhaps on many occasions it’s not even something to be passed on. He’s home when he’s home otherwise he’s working.

12. LdnPimlico

LdnPimlico Active Member

I've not seen anything that tells us when his leave was due to end - just that he was on pre planned leave on the 4th.

I agree seems weird to have an email re: stress on the 5th, then a return to work so soon.

I also think emailing saying you don't want to work with firearms on the 6th seems an odd thing to do given thats the unit you are on, as it sort of draws attention to you when you'd surely not want to have attention drawn to you in this case. Unless - the email was a follow-on from the stress email on the 5th? Normally being off work for stress means you'll be off for a longer period, and there's a possibility the email about not wanting to carry a firearm being a 'actually I don't think I need lots of time off, but perhaps less stressful work rather than carrying a firearm/patrolling'.

I agree being back to work on the 9th seems odd if he was 'signed off' with stress.

13. suzyjackson

suzyjackson Well-Known Member

So he must have been expected in at work on the 5th or no need to call in sick?

14. Nikynoo

Nikynoo Verified Attorney - United Kingdom

You'll get a summary - very much like the one today - at the sentencing hearing.

15. Mrs Marple

Mrs Marple Well-Known Member

Hmm l agree her family wouldn't know but still l think it was random. How would they have met? Different circles, lifestyles etc..not impossible of course but doesn't seem likely to me.

I am also wondering when she died.

Kaykedi, kittythehare and Nikynoo like this.
  16. Sarahjo

Sarahjo Well-Known Member

That is time stamped at 21.50 not 21.35 so I think this would be too late, plus if it was them i think it would have been taken down like the rest...IMO it doesn’t fit the timing..

17. tigerowl

tigerowl Well-Known Member

I understand and appreciate your comments - but my issue is that it does not seem random. London is huge. People are on every footpath at every hour of every day. Why choose somewhere so public? CCTV, bus routes and highly residential at a relatively early hour. It's that bit that doesn't wash with me. So much unnecessary risk when he could have gone 3 streets over and probably found a lone female out of view.

18. wackyw

wackyw Well-Known Member

BBM - I've been wondering about this too. From the way some of the reports in the press have been written it can be inferred they were tracking the car within minutes of the abduction "as it was leaving London". But I understood the boyfriend was the one who reported her missing the next day, so that wouldn't fit unless there had been some other report of a possible abduction/incident. I guess it could mean that they "tracked" it several days later on recorded video, as opposed to real time. Hmmm.

19. ApparentlyInDenial

ApparentlyInDenial Well-Known Member

Not an Astra. You cannot get a white Astra with black wing mirrors, except the VXR racing version that also has a black roof.

I’m telling you it is not the car.

Charleyx, Kaykedi, Marulinka and 4 others like this.
  20. yardyyardy

yardyyardy Active Member

A
    So?

Marulinka, TLobo, Sandyuk and 7 others like this.
  21. Cannycat

Cannycat Well-Known Member

Oh I hope he’s having an awful time. Sick s
    Then why not arrange to pick her up on such a street if as you claim he knew her? You’re right it doesn’t seem to make sense but none of the explanations do. I can’t imagine SE getting in willingly. But we just don’t know. Why didnt he pick a quiet street in Kent with less cctv?

I half think he enjoyed the thrill of being caught like with his IE episode a few
    Days earlier

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.