Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. It has. But it doesn't sit right with me. I'm not suggesting that they went out drinking together - but maybe, they had met. Maybe he liked the look of her. Maybe she looked like his wife when she was younger....

Just a list of maybes and an unexplained reason for her interacting with him make me think.

BiB (and bolded by me) - When I saw the pic of his wife I though that too, and also of Claudia Lawrence which caused me look in the media articles for where he had lived. It seems it's been Dover area, so I thought nothing more of it. Then it turns out Sarah is from York. There's nothing been released of any connection from him to York, so I'm not going to speculate on that, but the physical appearance thing is noticeable.

IMO I think the timing fits, its within 20 mins of the last phone call, thats not long by the time they've first encountered one another but you're prob right this would have been taken down?
The car was caught with its hazards on by camera at 21.32 or 21.35 so IMO the kidnap/sarah getting into car was around this time.. if you have kidnapped someone I don’t think you would still be in the same street 15 mins later and that camera is a 2 min drive from the spot the car was captured on... I think, but correct me if wrong..
Also I think you can’t park or stop on poynders so again, can’t see it sitting in the same street for 15 mins for this to be them.. just how I’m reading it..

7) Believed he worked on the 9th but was back home in time to be arrested at 8pm? Working again seems unusual if the email about stress and firearms concerns was heeded, or just me?

I’m almost certain he wasn’t arrested until midnight, or specifically 11:59pm on the 9th of March. May be totally wrong but pretty certain this is what was reported.

So I live quite close by and can’t believe after posting on here for years that a crime has made world wide news is on my door step. It’s super strange.

I am assuming covid was the simplest way to get her in the car. He questions her on why she is breaking lock down rules and does she have a reason for being out that time of night.

if he was on foot traffic around there it’s never quiet so somebody would of seen a struggle. It makes more sense he pulled over and spoke to her from the car.

IMO

I’m an attorney in the US, so I don’t know much at all about English criminal law, but does an arrest warrant have to be supported by a probable cause affidavit? Are those publicly available? What about the indictment?

@Sleepysleuther? @Nikynoo?

I’m not a criminal lawyer, I’m a commercial one, but I don’t think this information is publicly available, the charges are read out in open court which puts the information into the public domain (and is usually reported on in the media). For tactical reasons and because the plea will come later, the prosecutor (the CPS) will likely not reveal very much at this stage, indeed they are still investigating and won’t want to give away any obvious holes in their evidence. As I say, JMO, so if anyone else is a criminal lawyer feel free to correct me/elaborate!

I don’t know if you know the area but it’s home to many, many young professionals just like Sarah was. London is a city where you tend to walk to or from tube, from one local area to another without a second thought, especially before 10pm. I think so many local women in particular see themselves in Sarah’s shoes but for the grace of God and so there is a visceral outpouring of grief here, I think partly because of that. We all know that she could have been us and we could have been her just by a twist of fate.

This letter written by one of Sarah's friends gives a far better reply to your post than I could write myself.

This is not what Sarah would have wanted

You cannot get a white Astra with black mirrors. It isn't the car.

Be open to other ideas. If it was a hire car, they're usually the cheapest models and might not have had matching door mirrors. OR they could have become scuffed, and so the car hire agency changed them to bog standard black ones. I have different coloured ones on my VW that I changed myself. It's not improbable something like this could've happened.

Easy to get out of when you know how. When I was young, the police offered hard core self-defence to all girls and women - FREE classes. Choke hold - Head-butt backwards smashing them in the face to start with. There are many ways to get out of it, even if it's a strong bloke. But all this has to be taught so that it becomes instinct. Like situational awareness - needs to be taught and engrained. It frees you, knowing you have a good fighting chance.

We’ll agree to disagree. Very hard to get out of with a determined, trained and very strong man.

So I live quite close by and can’t believe after posting on here for years that a crime has made world wide news is on my door step. It’s super strange.

I am assuming covid was the simplest way to get her in the car. He questions her on why she is breaking lock down rules and does she have a reason for being out that time of night.

if he was on foot traffic around there it’s never quiet so somebody would of seen a struggle. It makes more sense he pulled over and spoke to her from the car.

IMO

but walking outside isn’t breaking lockdown rules. And he wasn’t in uniform or a marked police car. This would make me very wary I might answer a few questions at a distance but that’s it and more likely I’d run as soon as a car pulled up.

BiB (and bolded by me) - When I saw the pic of his wife I though that too, and also of Claudia Lawrence which caused me look in the media articles for where he had lived. It seems it's been Dover area, so I thought nothing more of it. Then it turns out Sarah is from York. There's nothing been released of any connection from him to York, so I'm not going to speculate on that, but the physical appearance thing is noticeable.

I was looking at the Claudia Lawrence thread yesterday and there were similar comments on there about the likeness between CL and SE (height, hair colouring, age, York connection, etc.). Some members wondering whether WC could have been up in the York area at the time of CL disappearance e.g. on a training course...

White middle class professional women in London are not targets for people trafficking, they really just aren't. Has this ever happened does any one know?

JMO

I have seen reports of similar attempted abductions of women who look like SE. I agree that it’s unlikely and risky to seek out young professional women in their 30s but others have suggested maybe she looked like a foreign student given what she was wearing, also she was small, 5’4’’ so perhaps appeared younger. JMO of course

So he must have been expected in at work on the 5th or no need to call in sick?

No, expected in on the 8th, called in sick on the 5th, ie. "I'm feeling stressed and don't think I'll be in for my next shift." If I was faking an illness like stress, I wouldn't wait until the day I'm due to be in work to tell them that I'm stressed.

What’s the level of intelligence required for a job like WC’s? I am sorry if this has been discussed. Is he just really dumb?

1) He allegedly has a corpse (sorry, feels awful calling SE that) on his hands and at the same time asks to give up his firearm. It seems like it’s a really kneejerk way of making yourself seem not culpable to a homicide

2) Allegedly kidnapping someone from Central London. There are literally thousands of other locations between Kent and London where you could kidnap someone, where you’d never be caught on any cameras.

I know I’m stating the obvious here but I’m just interested in his level of intellect generally.

We’ll agree to disagree. Very hard to get out of with a determined, trained and very strong man.
Agree this man has been trained to a very high level with his job and he’s exceptionally bulky. An arm tightly wrapped around your neck and I can’t see any technique getting you out of that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998