Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #10

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by tesni, Mar 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PomPom123

PomPom123 Well-Known Member

As I would have thought. Not sure what the Dulwich poster is getting at really.

2. CoverMeCagney

CoverMeCagney Well-Known Member

I'm so upset/angry that this vigil, which should have been a peaceful and respectful moment for Sarah, has turned into a screeching, struggling battle of politics and revenge.

The Daily Mail headline right now is Met Police grab women at vigil - hardly conducive to good relations between the police and public. There have apparently been chants of "kill the pigs". I'm absolutely disgusted by the media for inciting hatred and by the people behaving so badly on the common right now; it all started off so beautifully this evening. Sarah's family and friends must be utterly distraught.

3. Lincoln34

Lincoln34 Active Member

dotr likes this.
  4. Nikynoo

Nikynoo Verified Attorney - United Kingdom

I have no idea, but maybe more likely for those that work shifts and need a certain number of people on duty?

catgreen, dotr and SpursGyal like this.
  5. MariaMac

MariaMac Active Member

Just had a thought what if he had a taser? All he would have to do is get her close enough to use that and I wonder if a taser would knock out a phone also? Both doors could have been open as part of ruse. My colleague has just run after a suspect did you see anything please get in car for safety while I call it in and wait while I follow partner. She gets in and is tasered? I dunno too much speculation maybe.

6. Cannycat

Cannycat Well-Known Member

i’m thinking he lured her in the car to either fill out documents due to Covid lockdown or while he rang the AA /RAC on her phone.

They kept car doors open for illusion of safety. But then suddenly maybe as she was handing over her phone or as she was writing down her details he pounced- whacked her over the head/strangled/handcuffed basically did something to incapacitate her and then drove off.. all speculation and JMO MOO

7. Sleepysleuther

Sleepysleuther Lawyer

Thanks! That’s interesting. Two figures could be SE and WC or WC and someone else.

Newthoughts and dotr like this.
  8. Merpedy

Merpedy Active Member

22:50 has a 10 minute jump rather than a 5 minute jump
    Is that normal?

dotr likes this.
  9. suzyjackson

suzyjackson Well-Known Member

I found that I had to click on the image to start the video

dotr likes this.
  10. davidattenborough

davidattenborough Well-Known Member

Don't know if it's a police thing or not but everywhere I've worked the policy is you phone in sick as soon as possible if you don't think you'll be in for your next shift, you don't wait until your next shift actually arrives before letting them know. Maybe it depends on the job role - I've always worked in jobs where one less staff member would create serious safety issues that would effect the ability of the organisation to actually continue operating - e.g, with a job like WC had they'd need to arrange cover so that the embassy had enough staff members to be safely protected, following risk assessments etc.

11. ElizaKate

ElizaKate Well-Known Member

How have I come back this thread 84 pages later and conversations are still going on about breaking rules/walking around at 9:30. I'm just baffled.

RIP Sarah. Justice will be done for you.

upload_2021-3-13_21-49-49.png

Tinksx, Beans1, HayLouise and 27 others like this.
  12. Skigh

Skigh Well-Known Member

You have just written my feelings exactly.Wish I could double like your post.

13. MariaWS

MariaWS New Member

The link I clicked on is showing Christchurch rd which seems to have a gap in it whereas the A205 link plays fine.

14. Mrs Marple

Mrs Marple Well-Known Member

The Daily Fail goes out of its way to think up the most inflammatory headlines :mad:

Personally l'm not that shocked a police officer was arrested..so l guess l don't have that high an opinion of them :oops: not something l was conscious of before now

15. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Well, he could have been attempting to restrain her in the car which might explain why the doors were left open.

Kaykedi and Nikynoo like this.
  16. asyousay

asyousay Well-Known Member

I can now understand why Covid has been so bad in this country once again. I feel like Boris Johnson. The rules are clear “ It remains against the law to leave or be outside your home except for legally permitted reasons.  These include

Exercise. You should not travel outside your local area and you can exercise with one other person in a public outdoor place, like a park.

<modsnip>

Moo

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2021
  17. Parmalade

Parmalade Well-Known Member

That is a shocking choice of words.

Edit to add: the DM, not our Cags.

18. canbereached

canbereached Active Member

Completely agree.

Nikynoo and opalsqueak63 like this.
  19. opalsqueak63

opalsqueak63 Well-Known Member

It's a thing you hold in your hand and press and it makes a shocking noise. when I was at college back in the 80s all girls were given them free and always carried them. it seems times have changed.

catgreen likes this.
  20. PomPom123

PomPom123 Well-Known Member

What is the definition of 'local area'? How would WC have known whether SE was in hers or not?!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.