Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #10

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by tesni, Mar 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Even if she willingly got into the car it is still kidnapping if he coerced her under false pretenses. Imo

Bethan, Gibbo214 and kittythehare like this.
  2. asyousay

asyousay Well-Known Member

Wow so he doesn’t stop off anywhere it seems he just heads out London with her restrained in the car.

Kaykedi, ScotAng, arrogantcat and 2 others like this.
  3. CutiePatootie

CutiePatootie New Member

His warrant card should never be in his locker. Met Police officers are required to carry their warrant card with them at all times including when they are off duty.

4. PleasantMess

PleasantMess Well-Known Member

With all due respect this is not always the case and it is different rules in different authorities. If he was sent home after starting the shift, then he could have felt the need to call in sick for the next shift. It is a possibility, and when I have worked for local authorities there have been roles whereby it is required, to call in sick each day, possibly until you have a sick note and then they don't expect you back until you're better. Jmo

lacuna, Mrs Marple and Cannycat like this.
  5. davidattenborough

davidattenborough Well-Known Member

Yep, but that would be kidnapping "by fraud." The charge sheet states it was kidnapping "by force." They are the two elements of kidnapping according to UK law - it has to be one or the other.

6. NottReds50

NottReds50 Well-Known Member

7. Sleepysleuther

Sleepysleuther Lawyer

I agree, I have never seen an unmarked white car, I see a lot coming from Westminster /Whitehall, usually always black. I wouldn’t think a white Astra was an unmarked car. Anyway, I think the theory of her getting in voluntarily has been debunked on the back of the charge of kidnap by force and the only evidence being cctv.

8. JosieJo

JosieJo Well-Known Member

I do not think it was posted as a likely theory but to show how wording of charges mean various things

Mo Thuairim likes this.
  9. PomPom123

PomPom123 Well-Known Member

10. Emmalt

Emmalt Well-Known Member

Under cover police cars here.. are they generally vauxhall astras? If so then pre med could be possible.. if he has hired a car that undercover police tend to use it wouldn't look that unusual. JMO

I think there is alot more to come out about this guy. MOO

So scary what has happened and what this girl has possibly gone through.. I'm actually heartbroken for her and her family and friends

Kaykedi, Newthoughts and sundaaaay like this.
  11. Joolz1975

Joolz1975 Well-Known Member

Sure it said cause of death had not been released, rather than not determined.

12. Mrs Marple

Mrs Marple Well-Known Member

13. Sandyuk

Sandyuk Active Member

Why does it worry you ?

14. Alethea

Alethea Verified Attorney

mcspooky, Beans1, Kaykedi and 22 others like this.
  15. Parmalade

Parmalade Well-Known Member

Just a thought re the two “front” doors of the Astra captured on bus cam as open, and how this at first might strike us as odd in that it may suggest he placed SE in the front with him, which has its own obvious drawbacks (for him).

What we don’t know is the exact model of Astra. If it was a GTC, the only way into the back seats is through the front doors.

It’s possible he drove past Sarah, spotted her come off of her phone (or not), pulled over and put hazards on to ‘allow’ his car to be there to passing motorists and even police, moves the passenger seat forward, waited for her to approach, he opens his door first to get out, leaves it open for speed of reentry in a moment, opens the passenger side door, bundles her into the back through the passenger door by “force”, possibly incapacitates her in some way (more “force”), quickly reenters the car and drives off.

16. arrogantcat

arrogantcat Well-Known Member

I know we currently know very little about the wife’s involvement, if any, but I have to say I feel quite a lot of sympathy for her. My assumption is that she was fairly clueless about all of this. I cannot imagine waking up to the notion that the man sleeping next to you and putting your children to bed is a sex offender and murderer.
    It’s easy to imagine a man like that being controlling and abusive at home, and how hard that would be to properly recognise for somebody isolated from her family and home friends.

And those poor children - just getting life back on track after the pandemic, and now having their entire world thrown upside down.

There are truly just no winners here, and so much awful waste and tragedy.

Kasmeer, Jules77, Winstie and 24 others like this.
  17. JosieJo

JosieJo Well-Known Member

Yes
    well in theory he could stop and ask her about anything...

18. opalsqueak63

opalsqueak63 Well-Known Member

What exactly are you trying to say? 'Uncomfortable' about what?

19. Berlinetta

Berlinetta Member

Well yes what's your point?

20. SveJeMoguce

SveJeMoguce Active Member

You are assuming the reason she got into the car in that scenario is because she was frauded into it, but that isn't necessarily the case.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.