Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #10

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by tesni, Mar 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CoverMeCagney

CoverMeCagney Well-Known Member

This is exactly what happened to Libby Squire before she was raped and murdered by someone she thought was trying to help her.

2. Urbanfox1

Urbanfox1 Verified Solicitor (UK)

M
    my apologies if unclear - I state in the post “(not saying this happened)”. It’s not a theory, it’s an explanation of how the offence of kidnapping is broken down, If someone was to get into a car voluntarily, that will turn into a kidnapping at the point they are not allowed out. There was an indication on an earlier post that the use of “by force” must mean she was forced into the car.

My view is that the evidence at Poynders Court suggests a struggle which is why they didn’t include the “fraud” element. MOO

3. Sleepysleuther

Sleepysleuther Lawyer

I thought that too but wonder if that’s the story they told her mum as met online might not have gone down as well? JMO

4. Parmalade

Parmalade Well-Known Member

This article suggests the two bus camera footages were 3 mins apart (9:35pm and 9:38pm). This may lend support to the use of hazard lights (if we presume, going by the order in the initial reporting, these were caught first at 9:35pm) to pretend his car was pulled over for a reason, whilst he lay in wait and snatched SE at or very shortly after 9:38pm, when the second bus caught the two doors open on the Astra.

5. davidattenborough

davidattenborough Well-Known Member

Ok, but I don't think that's true. All public sector workplaces follow the same basic template of employee sickness/absence rights - I'm sorry, but that's just a fact. A sick note doesn't make any difference - you can have a sick note for 2 weeks but return to work after 2 days, so why would they treat that any differently and not require you to call in every day and say that you're still sick? Especially with stress - no way would HR be recommending that somebody with a mental health condition call in every day to confirm they've still got stress, it simply wouldn't happen in any public sector workplace.

This whole debate is stemming from the fact it was stated his shift "started at 7am" and somebody reading too much into it - that's the whole basis for this debate. It makes no sense, it's irrelevant, and for some reason I'm still writing long paragraphs about it. He finished his shift, was on leave, and called in sick before he was due to return from leave. That's what happened - the important question is WHY that happened.

Tinksx, Marg from Oz and kongpick2018 like this.
  6. kittythehare

kittythehare Well-Known Member

EXACTLY!
    He will if he likes, when he likes and how he likes.
    Also, because he could.
    (then immediately starts planning his insanity plea, the works, doesn't want to carry a gun anymore 'cos that will make him appear responsible 'I submitted my gun because I wanted to protect people/ felt I had become incapable/et al.'
    What the hell did he do to the poor girl that left her so unrecognisable that she had to be identified with dental records?
    And he becomes 'stressed'..

What did he tell his wife that night or whenever he got home?
    What time did he get home or did he get home at all?
    So many questions.
    So few answers.

7. Merpedy

Merpedy Active Member

If they don't have the murder weapon (assuming one was used of course), is it possible that they expect it to be somewhere nearby? Plus, her phone is still missing I think. I imagine they would now have a route worked out to where he went afterwards by using CCTV and where he could have disposed of any evidence that he may have had

8. LeopardLeotard

LeopardLeotard Well-Known Member

You should put your sleuthing powers to the task at hand, that's what we are here for, I do not want to keep drawing attention to my precise location, although it's pretty obvious where I am from what I've posted and photos, if you think that fine, but can we please just stick to this and not keep adding to any unwanted attention re me. I've already put myself in it by doing that so can you please Jessica fletcher me silently thanks x

Tinksx, Kasmeer, Manxy and 121 others like this.
  9. Sillybilly

Sillybilly Administrator Staff Member Administrator

This thread is closed.

Please continue at Thread #11.

HayLouise, imstilla.grandma and dotr like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.