Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #11

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by tesni, Mar 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PIUK

PIUK Member

When he was first arrested it was reported he had worked a cover shift 2-8pm the day SE went missing. This is covered a lot in earlier threads when posters were speculating over the routes he would have taken from Battersea etc.

Since the magistrates, this detail has changed.

dotr and Deathsgrandaughter like this.

2. asyousay

asyousay Well-Known Member

Yes me and my friends were discussing this earlier on what’sapp. As it’s a route we took loads as a kid coz we played football over Clapham Common loads on weekends.

The sheer terror she went though is simply unimaginable. Sometimes I think personally in that situation I would rather a quick bullet to the brain.

From the way it’s worded my interpretation is he would of snatched her and got straight out of London so that’s about a 2 hour drive. She wouldn’t of been dead by that stage as he had no time IMO.

3. tedtink

tedtink Well-Known Member

Just thinking about stages of rigormortis and a body being placed inside a builders bag.

IMO It wouldn't be easy to place an intact body inside a builders bag once it had reached the rigor mortis stage, typically 6-8 hours after death. The bag is just not big enough.

After that rigor mortis disappears in 36 hours after death, followed by a phase of secondary flaccidity.

I don't quite know where I'm going with this. but to place an intact body in a bag that size would need to be done up to 6-8 hours after death, or after 36 hours after death.

Where did the bag come from, where was the body stored, if it's the latter.

JMO

4. Commoner

Commoner Well-Known Member

Lots of people go missing in London, and elsewhere

Home - Missing People

and most of them get no publicity beyond their local area. And even those which do, it's not usually a wave such as this.

IMO, the online marketing skills of her friends and colleagues made an enormous difference.

The alleged offender was unlucky that this was a woman who was missed rapidly, was clearly out of character to be missing, and whose disappearance resonated so deeply. None of which could an offender have predicted when seeing a lone woman on the street

(Edited to tidy up layout of post, which I hope works as intended - site being a it glitchy for me)

Last edited: Mar 14, 2021
    Tinksx, Al Ka, Newthoughts and 18 others like this.
  5. Princessconsuela

Princessconsuela Member

Have you taken a look at the media board for this case? It's full of all the information we already have.

6. CuriousObserver1

CuriousObserver1 Well-Known Member

Over 1 1/2 hours...car was rented from Dover, he lived in Deal - both on the South/East Coast: Timeline of Sarah Everard’s disappearance

dotr likes this.
  7. SpursGyal

SpursGyal Well-Known Member

8. ares21

ares21 Member

she was wearing a mask so he clearly did not know what she looked like before he decided to kidnap her. so no preference for looks, just opputunistic

9. Audiohoney

Audiohoney Well-Known Member

There is nothing to indicate she was wearing a mask whilst walking home. But at 21:30 it would of course have been dark.

10. SpursGyal

SpursGyal Well-Known Member

The photo was taken at Sainsbury’s. It’s unlikely she wore her mask her entire journey. We have at present no motive, only our musings on one.

11. ElizaKate

ElizaKate Well-Known Member

12. sarahboirin

sarahboirin Active Member

how do you know she was wearing a mask?

13. Blackpool100

Blackpool100 Member

Sarah was wearing a mask when she went into Sainsbury.
    We do not know for a fact she was wearing a mask on her way home.
    JMO

14. Bluedaisy100

Bluedaisy100 Well-Known Member

15. Sillybilly

Sillybilly Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Hey everyone,

All images require a link to the source. Members can't just grab images off the internet without crediting the source. It's not only a WS rule, it's copyright law.

Some posts have been removed, along with all responses stemming from it (otherwise those posts have no context).

No link; no post !!

NCHydrangea, Sandyuk, V347 and 13 others like this.
  16. Sherlockhames

Sherlockhames Well-Known Member

Agree - but private guns are EXTREMELY rare in the uk.

He’s not a farmer or a “country sorts” type. He doesn’t strike me as the type that would have a gun at home. And actually, unless part of a gun club (maybe - this is all speculating i know nothing about the types of guns people are able to keep in their homes other than shotguns for hunting or rifles for vermin on a game) I would have thought it would have been a bit of a red flag as a serving firearms officer to have a gun licence/guns on the premises at home without a viable reason. I maybe wrong.

tldr - I would be astounded if he did with a legally held gun (and if it is an illegally held gun then even more red flag!)

Newthoughts and Sandyuk like this.
  17. CuriousObserver1

CuriousObserver1 Well-Known Member

I disagree...with SE is was London and she had nothing going on that could point to a suspect...with Leah even her Dad thinks he knows someone is hiding information that could crack the case...sad as he may suspect the wrong person. I think any women (age/race) if went missing and police had no reason to believe it could be someone they know or they could have run away, they would get this coverage...as Libby Squire’s case did. Thankfully it is such a rare thing to happen.

18. Rosegold68

Rosegold68 Well-Known Member

Leahs dad knows who? her abductor?

19. CutiePatootie

CutiePatootie New Member

Because they need to compare her actual teeth with her known dental records to confirm that it’s her. Without wishing to be graphic she may not be identifiable by sight alone.

Sandyuk, imstilla.grandma and Ellmau like this.
  20. Reaneybean

Reaneybean Active Member

I was talking to my SO about this case, he works in LE albeit in a more rural part of the country. His opinion is that WC totally ‘got off’ on the previous IE event. When he finished his shift set on the morning of 3rd March (Police will normally do 6 days on then 4 off or something similar), returned home, told EC he was going to cover another night shift, hired a car and went back into London to continue with his IE and it went terribly wrong. He thinks that WC IE’d himself to Sarah, she had her phone to hand and took a photo and it escalated from there with the phone being quickly destroyed and SE rendered unconscious and kidnapped. This is all 100% opinion and speculation.

Beans1, Al Ka, SmallNut and 20 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.