Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #11

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by tesni, Mar 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lisa@ashford

Lisa@ashford Member

I thought this too...... maybe the public have found something or ec is disposing of items in the bin and public have noticed her? JMO

JosieJo likes this.

2. infinit

infinit Well-Known Member

I think something along these lines is probably one of the most likely things for what happened.

3. asyousay

asyousay Well-Known Member

He didn’t exactly have time to pick out his victim did he?

He was working in Battersea that day so that means the car came from behind her it would seem so he would of at most seen her in his rear view mirror.

Just a sick freak who saw a valuable young women alone and unfortunately took that opportunity to grab her.

IMO

4. Stella123

Stella123 Well-Known Member

One thing just occurred to me. Why would he hire a car locally, where he's known, if he planned to commit a crime in it. Unless he just didn't expect the car to be known about (or the crime). JMO

ElizaKate likes this.
  5. Lisa@ashford

Lisa@ashford Member

Who?

Vevvie, DanceCard and ElizaKate like this.
  6. MsMiniSleuth

MsMiniSleuth Well-Known Member

Sarah Everard police seal off new wooded area in Sandwich, Kent

Officers have been seen combing along the pathway next to a stream, and have set up a base in the town centre.

The path, called Rope Walk, goes through a wooded area that backs on houses on one side.

Scotland Yard would not comment on the new area of investigation, but the local council confirmed that the pathway had been taped off.

Sarah Everard police seal off new wooded area in Sandwich, Kent | Daily Mail Online

7. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

Big thanks @Tortoise for the timeline!
    Is there any way to recruit somebody good with maps to layout and/or illustrate the Poynsder Rd / Clarence Avenue street view for visualizing -- driving google car where SE walked and where the cameras may have captured SE and the white Astra?

[​IMG]
    Police have cordoned off part of Poynders Road - the area where Sarah Everard was last seen

Sarah Everard: Block of flats cordoned off in search for missing woman

Al Ka, Lyanna, PrimeSuspect and 5 others like this.
  8. Tortoise

Tortoise Well-Known Member

perhaps he could try to choke himself by swallowing it. He seems pretty determined to harm himself atm.

9. ST3anonymous

ST3anonymous Active Member

Or he’s sick enough to think he’d seduce someone this way with it being 1:1?

Beans1 and Sherlockhames like this.
  10. Emerald1991

Emerald1991 Well-Known Member

I would assume he had knocked Sarah unconscious at first as it was a long drive back to Kent and it would have been too risky to have her fighting back. I also hope this for her sake so she didn't know what was happening. JMO

Beans1, frostyfox, Sue Donym and 4 others like this.
  11. jenpil

jenpil Former Member

About 83 miles. Doubtful he took her home, his wife and 2 kids were there.

12. CuriousObserver1

CuriousObserver1 Well-Known Member

This theory is often suggested...but does he think WC could have stopped his car leaving his door open as he did, walk around, flash her, her take a photo and them have a scuffle and him get her into the car...all on that road without anyone seeing?

The theory of him stopping, flashing his warrant card (maybe mentioning lockdown rules/attacker in the area), her drop her guard for a moment (rather than run/scream/move away) and long enough for him to bundle her into the car - or just snatching her - still seems more likely IMO, especially as I assume his training would cover getting people in a car quickly although he ended up guarding buildings.

PrimeSuspect likes this.
  13. Urbanfox1

Urbanfox1 Verified Solicitor (UK)

I hope this helps as I have thought the same snd it’s overwhelming. Try taking deep even breaths to a count in and out and telling yourself that she lives on in light now to shift your mind/energy/ vibration on I honestly hope that helps.
    And yes when I am not being a commercial lawyer, I am a part time yoga teacher (lol). Sending love and light to you.

14. missmargot

missmargot Well-Known Member

I’ve been thinking the same. It is a long way to drive with a kidnapped woman in the car. The streets were well lit, he would have had to stop at traffic lights and you’d expect her to try to attract attention or try to escape if not restrained or immobilised in some way. IMO.

15. martinwatts5

martinwatts5 Active Member

It seems unlikely she would walk with a mask on but is thought to have a hat on.

MancGuy Uk likes this.
  16. Bluedaisy100

Bluedaisy100 Well-Known Member

He wasn't planning on being caught. There are many cases of victims being placed under a new patio or other new construction that requires some digging. Why do so many murderers bury victims in their own backyards? - Quora

Ellmau likes this.
  17. Lisa@ashford

Lisa@ashford Member

Is he in hospital again??

Vevvie likes this.
  18. Rosegold68

Rosegold68 Well-Known Member

probably found a quiet safe place to stop to restrain her

if it was planned he would have cable ties/rope/tape.....if not planned he may have had handcuffs or could use the seat belts,jump leads or similar

Vera_dci and Sarahjo like this.
  19. tedtink

tedtink Well-Known Member

Do you mean in Court Lucy?
    I was in Court last week as a witness and wasn't required to wear a mask in the witness box.

20. jenpil

jenpil Former Member

Tedtink, you're thinking SE's body was in one piece....and it's a horrifying thought, but it might not have been.

Lyanna, Parmalade, MancGuy Uk and 9 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.