Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big thanks @Tortoise for the timeline!
Is there any way to recruit somebody good with maps to layout and/or illustrate the Poynsder Rd / Clarence Avenue street view for visualizing -- driving google car where SE walked and where the cameras may have captured SE and the white Astra?

_117509074_f9219e84-fd44-4b65-a942-a5e801948c64.jpg

Police have cordoned off part of Poynders Road - the area where Sarah Everard was last seen

Sarah Everard: Block of flats cordoned off in search for missing woman
I drove along Poynders Road yesterday and couldn't see any police tape any more

probably found a quiet safe place to stop to restrain her

if it was planned he would have cable ties/rope/tape.....if not planned he may have had handcuffs or could use the seat belts,jump leads or similar

So terrifying. He also looks like quite a big guy, and trained in the army and police so could have easily attacked without any weapons too, just IMO

I can only assume they've got him on camera going towards this area in the days after or something for them to be this specific.
Unlikely to be GPS of the kidnap vehicle , because it seems like they tracked all the cars locations quickly , so this must be other data or information , or someones talking or saw something .

IMo

maybe he used a builder hand truck to drag the bag and body deeper into woodland.

another thought...could he have tied her to his motorbike and entered woodland this way? maybe even from another entrance if there is one

His request to be removed as a firearms certified officer is so very peculiar.

As postulated several pages back, he could be expressing a fear of suicide, but that wouldn't prevent him from having firearms at his home, would it?

It could also be a warped sense of remorse for her murder, especially if he used a firearm, and LE has not yet found it.

There could be evidence of use of a firearm: blood spatter, powder flashback on his clothing.

IMO, WC seemed desperate to disassociate himself from a firearm and I first wondered if he'd abducted SE at gunpoint or perhaps even shot her. However, the more I read about him, I think his emails were WC coming down from a manic episode. I'm anxious to learn more about his medical/mental history during the last 3-6 months especially. MOO

It is such a public area, that he would have had to be lightening quick to subdue her. I'm thinking maybe chloroform or something similar.

A firearm imho, not a police one but a licenced shotgun/rifle or illegal weapon, just showing it to her would make her comply, no struggle

Get in the car or i will blow your brains out/scream in the car i will blow your brains out etc

Unlikely to be GPS of the kidnap vehicle , because it seems like they tracked all the cars locations quickly , so this must be other data or information , or someones talking or saw something .

IMo
Could also just be him walking around after the alleged murder
They do have like a whole week (? if not a bit less/more) of things to sort through and figure out his movements during those days

I was talking to my SO about this case, he works in LE albeit in a more rural part of the country. His opinion is that WC totally ‘got off’ on the previous IE event. When he finished his shift set on the morning of 3rd March (Police will normally do 6 days on then 4 off or something similar), returned home, told EC he was going to cover another night shift, hired a car and went back into London to continue with his IE and it went terribly wrong. He thinks that WC IE’d himself to Sarah, she had her phone to hand and took a photo and it escalated from there with the phone being quickly destroyed and SE rendered unconscious and kidnapped. This is all 100% opinion and speculation.

Does your SO think it is likely then that even if ID’d for the IE that the Met LE would have basically just slapped him on the wrist and let him carry on working? ie this shows they don’t take IE seriously. But that being let off maybe emboldened him to continue (and then this went wrong).
If he had been identified then this is going to be a mega culture war over the way police treated one of their own for something that escalated in such a devastating way.

I prefer to imagine it just wasn’t high priority (it was reported online so took a while to be processed - maybe they got that it was a was hire car but was then going to take longer to trace the driver etc etc). But that because he wasn’t contacted, and isn’t frontline investigator who knew about likely timelines he THOUGHT he had gotten away with it. So felt v smart with himself. So carried on.

All above supposition/JMO.

Another question would be, how did he get Sarah's body and the bag that far inside the woods? Carried it all? Put her in the big bag and dragged her? The police going her body at 16.45hrs, so they didn't find it first thing in the morning when they started work, hence I'm thinking no drag marks on the forest floor.
Great points. If he could carry it it wouldn’t be a heavy bag... sadly if the body had been burnt there may not have been much of it left to carry.

Big thanks @Tortoise for the timeline!
Is there any way to recruit somebody good with maps to layout and/or illustrate the Poynsder Rd / Clarence Avenue street view for visualizing -- driving google car where SE walked and where the cameras may have captured SE and the white Astra?

_117509074_f9219e84-fd44-4b65-a942-a5e801948c64.jpg

Police have cordoned off part of Poynders Road - the area where Sarah Everard was last seen

Sarah Everard: Block of flats cordoned off in search for missing woman

I'm not able to bring up google earth streetview but that is exactly the same area that was searched last week where they were looking at the drains and the bin enclosure at Poynder Court flats. If anything they have got the police tape a bit farther west on Poynder. In street view, the camera is looking west on Poynder St. The large Poynder Garden estates building is on the left (south side of the street) and the distinctive yellowish brick and rounded glass features of Poynder Court flats are on the right (north side of the street).

Does it not seem strange that he is a police office and would know about GPS as even normal people now know our phones can be tracked so it would be highly stupid to go back to a crime scene and if he did he wouldn’t take his phone as easily tracked.

moo

I keep being drawn back to the car hire situation. I appreciate it’s not really achieving anything to speculate where he hired from, I guess I’m just wondering why he hired a car.

Bear with me here!

Because he hired it in Dover part of me wonders if he’s able to sort of ‘borrow’ a car on a more informal basis from ex work contacts.

Now, I know Europcar / Hertz / Enterprise are a definite NO there. Too big. Too national. But this interests me ...

“During the 70s, BCB evolved again and expanded into vehicle body repairs from Kenning Car Hire Dover and then the Canterbury and Gillingham depots. It also became an MOT testing station until May 2015.” snipped from the KentOnline article about his dads garage closing down. (SOURCE: End of road as garage doors close for last time)

So I did some digging into ‘Kenning Car Hire’. It no longer exists, but the address came up (SOURCE: Screenshot from here https://dover.cylex-uk.co.uk/company/kenning-car---van-rental-18784121.html)

Then I took a look at GoogleMaps to see what’s in its place. And what do you know .. a new car hire place called CMW. SOURCE: screenshotted on google maps

I’m no expert on car makes and models, but would any of our vehicle experts care to take a look at the forecourt and confirm whether one of these cars fits the description of white Vauxhall Astra? Google Maps

Attachments

• ABA8A572-A2E4-4F62-B6C5-ACCD42B7888D.jpeg
    ABA8A572-A2E4-4F62-B6C5-ACCD42B7888D.jpeg
    90.2 KB · Views: 217
  • 90BB36FA-D595-4472-893E-BB379ADB3A41.jpeg
    90BB36FA-D595-4472-893E-BB379ADB3A41.jpeg
    75.5 KB · Views: 258
Great points. If he could carry it it wouldn’t be a heavy bag... sadly if the body had been burnt there may not have been much of it left to carry.
Personally of the opinion that the body wasn't burnt as then it would presumably be called 'remains' rather than a 'body'

I don't know if it's been discussed or considered, but the fact that news reports went from calling the body 'human remains' to 'body' suggests something significant regarding that as I don't think it's just a form of respect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member