Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #12

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by tesni, Mar 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. episkey

episkey Well-Known Member

Even within Sandwich itself there are better places - particularly the quay. This bit is really obviously stagnant and also not that deep.

2. Rb1234

Rb1234 Member

3. mattyg

mattyg Member

you cannot conclusively say that

Today’s photo is poor quality.

4. mattyg

mattyg Member

In a case like this you let certain things become public knowledge. There is a strategy

Beans1, Stella123, V347 and 4 others like this.
  5. NottReds50

NottReds50 Well-Known Member

I don't believe I said it is "conclusively not hers", but that it doesn't look like it

6. tedtink

tedtink Well-Known Member

Respectfully...........
    I don't think the accused/defendant will be reading Kent Online in his cell.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2021
  7. NottReds50

NottReds50 Well-Known Member

The alleged has already been charged?

8. smucklecrumble

smucklecrumble Well-Known Member

I queried this earlier on also but we have no evidence either way. I do think it would have been reported early on if she’d been wearing one MOO

9. episkey

episkey Well-Known Member

10. Urbanfox1

Urbanfox1 Verified Solicitor (UK)

I was assaulted On a busy morning tube (groping) and I remember freezing and thinking this is not happening to me, things like this do not happen to me, is this happening to me? I checked to see if it was just really packed and I was mistaken but it was not packed like sardines and there wasn’t any good reason this guy was that close to me or what he was doing. At that point I made the decision to speak up but it definitely felt like a process of freezing, denial and then a conscious decision, which was not a split second. I told him to take step back from me or I’d explain to everyone why is pulled the emergency cord and why they’d be late to work. I remember seeing a woman with her phone out who I now think was filming it. He told me to “go and f*** yourself you crazy b*tch” and ran out at the next station, along with the woman who had her phone out (who also told me he hadn’t touched me and I was lying). Nobody did anything to help until he got off (tbf that could have been minutes but it was so awkward it felt like hours). All I can say is that if anyone, a man in particular, had offered me a seat at the moment I said something, it would have meant such a lot to me in the moment.
    i reported to police and they followed it up and even found him on cctv but couldn’t find a suspect. However, I know it may have helped establish a pattern for them in any future investigations so was worth it from my pov.

If you read this far, thank you so much for reading this.

Manxy, jiffajaffa31, Beans1 and 45 others like this.
  11. MsMiniSleuth

MsMiniSleuth On Time Out

MsBetsy and tedtink like this.
  12. Joolz1975

Joolz1975 Well-Known Member

I would highly disagree that the only sensitivity is making sure he is found guilty.

13. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

Police probing Sarah Everard's murder find piece of gold jewellery as divers search river | Daily Mail Online

[​IMG]

Police searching a tourist town 35 miles from woodland where murdered Sarah Everard was found have discovered a piece of gold jewellery.

Teams of officers massed in Sandwich, Kent, this morning as they continued the search for evidence for their investigation into the killing of the marketing manager, 33.

Police are understood to be searching for any evidence to assist the investigation and also her mobile phone which has not yet been recovered.

[..]

This lunchtime they were seen placing a gold necklace into an evidence bag as scuba suit clad divers searched through the waters of the Delf Stream. It is understood it was found on top of a car park ticket machine.

14. kittythehare

kittythehare Well-Known Member

True that.
    He is no longer a suspect either.
    He is the accused.

15. Nancywho

Nancywho Active Member

I can't help thinking maybe it's the murder weapon (if there was one)...
    JMO

16. Joolz1975

Joolz1975 Well-Known Member

Looks nothing like, suspect they are just bagging anything that looks out of the ordinary.

17. Nancywho

Nancywho Active Member

She has a Strava account but I don't think it has any info for the days around 3rd March. I'm not a Strava user though so I maybe just don't understand it. Also I think it works via your phone GPS so if the accused disposed of her phone, I don't imagine it would have been any help.
    JMO.

18. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

I would think they would keep details from the public in order to protect the investigation. Did police intentionally show the evidence bag to a reporter?

19. Tortoise

Tortoise Well-Known Member

I don't think the charge would have been kidnapping, or would have been worded the way it was, if she wasn't alive. JMO

"unlawfully and by force took or carried away Sarah Everard against her will"

Police officer accused of abducting and murdering Sarah Everard appears in court

20. sagesun11

sagesun11 Active Member

I'm terribly sorry that happened to you. It sounds horrible. I also hope that your report helped them. I appreciate and commend people like you who can bring themselves to report as it's so difficult. I was assaulted in a tube station (what IS it with the tube?!) and brushed it off & always wish I had reported.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.