Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #12

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by tesni, Mar 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tedtink

tedtink Well-Known Member

I wondered this too, whether the car was parked across the path, on the drive coming out of the flats. SE went past the front of the car or around the back and the car nudged her slightly, knocked her over, then offered to help her up, possibly take her to A&E.
    JMO

2. Stella123

Stella123 Well-Known Member

I had the bizarre thought that he may have scattered things all over the place just to make a lot of work for the Met! But not logical really.

3. Lisa@ashford

Lisa@ashford Member

By whom??

4. RexLuther

RexLuther Well-Known Member

What's the rule with muted embedded videos from youtube and liveleak accounts?

opalsqueak63 likes this.
  5. Joanne186

Joanne186 Member

exactly! I think the increased IE has been escalating and I think this was planned. Not necessarily murder, but the kidnap and assault. You don’t commit sexual crimes and then accidentally run a young woman over who then turns up dead.

mcspooky, Mo Thuairim, abr and 10 others like this.
  6. Merpedy

Merpedy Active Member

Him self-inflicting the injuries actually makes the most sense. No officer would risk being fired or messing up the investigation like this. Plus, cells and clothing are designed to not be used to harm oneself. The alleged would therefore only be able to bang his head against something and cause himself injuries, presumably to escape questioning or make himself unfit for trial

I think it's more than likely that the alleged didn't plan everything, so everything being scattered around the place would be the alleged trying to get rid of the possible evidence.
    I remember people were discussing it yesterday on how the alleged nearly got away, but realistically I think he just got very very lucky on the location everything happened within as there was no CCTV other than the two buses

7. Newthoughts

Newthoughts Well-Known Member

I also thought this was one possibility. Would also explain why a wife might help.

But the IE makes me think less likely

Last edited: Mar 15, 2021
  8. asyousay

asyousay Well-Known Member

Well if he ran her over then she got back up as one can only assume that the two people seen by the bus or car was them two in a exchange.

Mountaingazer, abr, Becky53 and 5 others like this.
  9. Armchair_Defective

Armchair_Defective Well-Known Member

I thought it more likely he told the wife a partial truth, something along the lines of I hurt someone in an accident (ie something that could involve criminal charges), I'll lose my job, we'll lose the children so you need to cover for me etc.

Beans1, Lyanna, Mo Thuairim and 12 others like this.
  10. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy&Gabby

YT links from MSM channels are WS approved, as well as a handful of crime bloggers such as Profiling Evil, Court TV, Grey Hughes Investigates. Others may be approved on a case-by-case basis.

Based on the few restrictions for liveleak, I doubt the source/content acceptable for WS.

I'm unaware of any UK YT crime bloggers/networks pre-approved at this time.

This would probably be a good time for recommendations to WS for preapproval prior to posting.

Sandyuk, MsBetsy, RexLuther and 2 others like this.
  11. Stumpyaura

Stumpyaura Well-Known Member

Although it is shocking that SE was seemingly taken in a busy area with no-one seeing anything,I was just thinking about WC's job. He would be trained to be acutely aware of his surroundings, risks, cameras, people, movement,his position in relation to the environment. That what he does for a job to protect people and buildings. I also had a thought that if he had provided protection to individuals and groups, especially on the move, that he would have enhanced skills at assertively directing people towards a certain path. We don't know that he wasn't in uniform that night. He could have approached SE, with his ID out and urgently steered her towards the car and them v quickly bundled her in. Either using the shock tactic where she doesn't have time to think, applying certain holds and possibly using those plastic handcuffs to restrain, or as others have said a punch to the face. He could even have had duct tape in the car to cover her mouth.

I think the theory of using the little road behind the flats is a very good one. As always with these cases it is very hard for people to imagine someone planning something like this and carrying out a callous act. Whilst there is obviously an act of opportunism often these men have planned and fantasised about something like this for a long time. This year having followed Libby Squires and Louise Smith's trial, there are just men who want to hurt women and don't seem to care how likely it is they will be found out or are so arrogant they think they won't be.

Mo Thuairim, abr, Vera_dci and 11 others like this.
  12. davidattenborough

davidattenborough Well-Known Member

I think this - indecent exposure gone wrong - is probably the most plausible theory IMO. Everybody's having a hard time understanding how somebody can go from IE to a brazen first-offence kidnap/rape/murder so quickly, but maybe that's because it didn't happen that way and he never intended to murder her.

Saying that, though, there are obvious problems with this theory too - ie, why would the hazard lights be on? And WC was charged early on with kidnap, so LE must be confident Sarah was alive when she entered the car. (Although the theory of IE gone wrong still works if the actual murder happens elsewhere.)

So ... yeah. I don't think I've heard one theory of what actually happened that doesn't have some glaring holes/inconsistencies in it. So many things that are so hard to understand with this case.

cynar, MancGuy Uk, Tortoise and 7 others like this.
  13. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy&Gabby

History begs to differ. A recent case in Arkansas. A man allegedly rammed an acquaintance with his vehicle while jogging near her home. Loaded her up in his truck, raped her, and buried her on his property. He alleges it was an accident and he panicked. The trial is pending.

ETA: + link
    Found Deceased - AR - Sydney Sutherland, 25, Jackson Co., went for a jog, 19 Aug 2020 *ARREST*

Last edited: Mar 15, 2021
    Lyanna, Mo Thuairim, Bethan and 13 others like this.
  14. tallmansix

tallmansix Well-Known Member

This isn't correct.

"- to GPS satellites" - Nothing is ever transmitted to GPS satellites. This is a common misconception. The satellite has no idea who is using it for tracking location - the satellites simply transmit a time coded signal and devices use the signal from multiple satellites to calculate a location.

15. mrjitty

mrjitty Well-Known Member

yes.

Also, icloud and other backups are just a data connection via the cell towers

So in the end, everything is cell tower connection, with the comment that where you push locational data to the cloud, that will pinpoint you reasonably accurately.

16. Armchair_Defective

Armchair_Defective Well-Known Member

I live in another big UK city. It's noisy and busy all the time. There are people out and drunk and noisy, addicts fighting, domestic situations, you name it. People very rarely stop or take notice. So I can well believe a sort of 'quick scuffle' near a car could go completely unnoticed.

Beans1, Lyanna, Normal Norm and 24 others like this.
  17. indicolite22

indicolite22 Well-Known Member

There was a similar case on a Greek island in 2019, where a local man deliberately hit a jogger (a tourist) with his car, so he could kidnap, rape and murder her.

Mo Thuairim, Bethan, SuziQ and 6 others like this.
  18. Tothemoon22

Tothemoon22 Active Member

I live on a busier road than Poynders, and have no trouble believing she could have been kidnapped - it's the most likely scenario imo. The chances of someone looking out their window at the exact time it happened are low, and with lockdown there just aren't as many cars or pedestrians out as normal. Plus any sound, particularly if it were short lived, wouldn't constitute enough to go and look if I lived nearby.

19. coffeeandacig

coffeeandacig ...

If this question has been asked before, I apologize in advance.
    Can someone tell me, if DNA can be extracted from a suspect in Britain? Or do you have to be found guilty of a crime first?

20. NoneSpringsToMind

NoneSpringsToMind Well-Known Member

Accidentally rammed her? Unlikely

Neuromantic, abr, Mrs Marple and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.