Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #13

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by tesni, Mar 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tedtink

tedtink Well-Known Member

A large percentage of murderers in the UK are not serving time in Broadmoor or other psychiatric high security hospitals. ie-Not mentally ill.

Occasionally we need to reason, in our own minds, how murderers can commit such a terrible crimes as it's so inexplicable. It's difficult to comprehend and it's easy to bring 'mental health' and 'labels' into it.

It's not always the case.

My post is talking in general and not directly about the accused.

JMO

Last edited: Mar 16, 2021

2. thatssoamy

thatssoamy Active Member

I really wish they would remove the YouTube account, those children aren't even little were they are not going to be fully aware of what's going on. You can see what they look like and what their names are. It's heartbreaking to see them so innocent and it also feels like I'm invading their privacy when I first watched it. They are innocent children and shouldn't be subjected to anything that is related to their father.

3. dotr

dotr Well-Known Member

Presently, i associate that rocking motion with physical pain, imo.

Nikynoo and tedtink like this.
  4. Urbanfox1

Urbanfox1 Verified Solicitor (UK)

I’m sorry everyone I have to clarify my own post. I forgot it was the prosecutor who was reported and is silk, he may not have brief yet (will have a sol) as no bail application obvs. I’m so sorry I’m writing this on hoof while doing day job!

Sandyuk and Stella123 like this.
  5. Wishingwell

Wishingwell Well-Known Member

Yes, maybe. They have used kidnapped in previous articles though, just pondering why the change today.

6. Commoner

Commoner Well-Known Member

She would have the right to an interpreter if she wanted one when being questioned. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2021
    Sandyuk and Nikynoo like this.
  7. Sue Donym

Sue Donym Member

Off top of my head I can only think of Mary Bell (as well as Jon Venables and Robert Thompson - poor James:(). There’s likely to be more I guess.

asyousay likes this.
  8. smucklecrumble

smucklecrumble Well-Known Member

some of the videos have been removed by user so we may see them all gone shortly

Blackpool100 and Catdetective like this.
  9. LeopardLeotard

LeopardLeotard Well-Known Member

Also suggestion that a gardener had found what was found in Biggin hill, which leans to it not being part of any investigation, ie confession etc

Beans1, Seattle1, Sundried and 17 others like this.
  10. Skigh

Skigh Well-Known Member

The irony of this is, by mentioning the videos it is making readers,whether members of WS or not ,aware that there are videos of the children to be found.

NoSI, Fidobell, LoganMcRae and 23 others like this.
  11. bastien

bastien Member

Regarding the youtube thing, I think it's most likely that the kids just used her email address to set the channel up as they probably don't have their own. The account previously using her name would be because that's the default suggestion if it's the name on her gmail account.

The videos have also all been removed by the account holder (you can still see the thumbnails and names but click them and you'll see that they're unavailable).

12. Catdetective

Catdetective Well-Known Member

Looks like they have all been removed now.

13. peterf

peterf Well-Known Member

the videos have been taken down, no?

Nikynoo likes this.
  14. bos

bos Well-Known Member

15. Nina2021

Nina2021 Member

I don't doubt she would have the right to an interpreter. Maybe she doesn't even need one.
    What I meant is that relationships with women are important there, and choosing a partner whom you can't really have conversations with says something IMO.

Beans1, _charcoal_, shan1893 and 3 others like this.
  16. Sherlockhames

Sherlockhames Well-Known Member

Also, they have been married for several years (can’t recall the source but 15?) and she has had, the looks of it, continuous employment in the UK. She had a LinkedIn account here! I would be amazed if she isn’t entirely fluent. She strikes me as a normal, intelligent woman perfectly capable of speaking fluent English (indeed weren’t some initial eye-witness reports of the family that she was the “chatty” wife!). I think it is safe to say this was to all intents and purposes a very ordinary normal family, one of whom was originally from another country. But that is it - nothing else to really speculate (or rather, nothing until we get official evidence to the contrary).

17. ashford5

ashford5 Active Member

18. Reaneybean

Reaneybean Active Member

19. Stella123

Stella123 Well-Known Member

Here's the link about the fitness test :) Partway down the page under photo of SE boyfriend.

Met Police officer Wayne Couzens arrives at court to face charges of murder and kidnap | Daily Mail Online

20. Urbanfox1

Urbanfox1 Verified Solicitor (UK)

Snatching is media speak for kidnapping. The charge and criminal offence is kidnapping: Common law offence of kidnapping | Legal Guidance | LexisNexis

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.