Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first ever post on WS, so apologies if the formatting is wrong. Also I'm reasonably sure this doesn't break WS rules or (more importantly) the sub judice laws, but if they do I'll remove immediately.

And additional apologies if this has already been spotted and discussed, but it's a very long thread and I haven't read it all...

I was looking at the video posted on here of the police and forensics activity outside Poynders Court. To give myself a better understanding of the location they were working on, I went and had a look on Google Maps.

The first picture I've posted below (GM1) shows the precise location they were searching, circled (by me) in red. You can tell because the drain cover on the road matches the video footage.

I had a look around on Google maps and went further up the driveway into the Poynders Court complex, near where the garages/lock-ups with the green doors are located (picture GM2).

There's a CCTV camera there!

And it seems to be pointing in the direction of where the officers were carrying out their activity.

I've zoomed in to it and that is shown on picture GM3.

The images on Google Maps are dated 2018 but other images on Google Maps showing the CCTV was still there are dated Sep 2020.

Now it could be a dummy camera. If it's real, it might not have been working.
Brilliant spot, well done.

Officers have taped up the area in Sandwich, which contains a concrete mixing machine, a skip as well as a green lorry box.

The wasteland is not far from the the areas they have been already searching for any evidence, including Miss Everard's missing phone.
Police renew call for information on Claudia Lawrence, missing since 2009

Think this is rather questionable reporting putting the idea in some people's minds there could be a connection between Claudia's disappearance and Sarah's murder.

Most likely, but the articles always say "another bus camera ...", which allows it to be a different camera on the same bus, as opposed to "another bus's camera"

This has definitely been at the forefront of my mind as well. 'Another bus camera' is (or has leeway to be) very different to 'a camera from another bus' IMO. I'm not sure really what this would mean in the grand scheme of things, but surely something to bear in mind.

Edit: capitalisation

Just had a thought could the black box thing have been a generator thing for powering cement mixer,prob not but a thought

The press photos that cite a cement mixer being present in the most recently cordoned off yard do not show a cement mixer as far as I can see. I can see a bowser/pump (tanks on wheels) and personally think this is another Daily Mail inaccuracy. JMO

Also could they ever extract proof of rape if a person is so damaged?
<modsnip: sub-judice> given the timeline I think they will be able to confirm or deny once the full autopsy is completed. As gruesome as it sounds any DNA that is possibly found inside Sarah will be protected internally (JMO) and highly likely able to be picked up.

Libby Squire was raped and DNA was still able to be collected from her 3 weeks later after being in water.

Lindsay Birbeck was badly decomposed and they found semen in her 20 days later. She had sex with her partner on the 4th Aug.. went missing 12th Aug (more than likely bathed/showered between 4th and 12th). Body found 24th Aug. There was no DNA found from her murderer to imply sexual assault but couldn't be ruled out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re first autopsy, can we conclude from that that they have-putting it bluntly-she is intact, or at least they have all of her remains?, if so probably still phone, clothing maybe?, if they do not have a cause of death they should maybe have a grasp on what method has been used to destroy/cover up evidence re her body, how and what he used etc... So my thoughts are still phone, clothing etc x (all IMO)

I don't think we can conclude anything, other than it was inconclusive. And I suppose that they had enough remains to perform post mortem examination upon.

But I agree they may have learned something of what happened to her body, other than cause of death. And if so then IMO that would lead to lines of investigation about where and how, and whether the defendant can be linked.

I think that people search website may possible have a "fishing" type thing that displays something regularly searched for, to get people to pay and see further details only to find they are different! JMO

Last edited:
it has been specifically altered to fit some version of the crime. It’s quite detailed as I said I still have it on my phone. You can see where he has altered the original photo as you can see the whites where he has changed text on the image.

I am not one for sacking people willy nilly especially at the moment but it’s sick and crass and he shouldn’t be in this type of job if he thinks making light of a gruesome murder is funny. Also the fact it could very well give details away of how she was found which they are probably trying to keep quiet.

I'm glad I didn't see it then.

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed> ... linking another individual to the person who has been charged with these crimes and that person may not want their details so linked, publicly, on a crime forum dedicated to the discussion of that crime.

Sarah was just walking home.

Sarah had been talking on the phone to her boyfriend. It's possible she ended the conversation because her phone was running out of juice.

Sarah probably didn't feel unsafe. Uncomplicated route, lit well enough, steady traffic. Buses, even a police car.

We fear for her, for what may have happened next, but at 9:30, by all accounts, she was simply and safely walking home.

We don't know if any one car passed by her more than once during that walk.

We don't know if anyone was on a prowl.

What we do know is that an Astra came into view.

My order may be off but I'm trying to imagine this purely from Sarah's vantage. She's more than halfway home. Her phone may have shut off on its own. Low battery, no battery. (Her boyfriend might've been able to shed light on this, on the duration of the call, etc. A whole conversation could've happened -- my phone's beeping at me. I'll call you back tomorrow.

And so she's walking.... perhaps thinking ahead to tomorrow.

(Heartbreaking.)

Perhaps up ahead, she sees a car, maybe pulled in perpendicular to the sidewalk. Doors are open. Maybe the trunk is open too, just never caught by bus cameras. No reason to fear that. Maybe somebody loading or delivering something. Maybe nobody around, maybe a person.

She may have stepped off the curb to go around it from behind....

A logical, normal, safe thing to go.

Unless someone else made it something else entirely.

In, done, gone in seconds.

All the more horrifying.

She was just walking home.

JMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online