Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno, I feel so bad for the woman. She’s apparently been receiving a lot of harassment including death threats. If I were in her position I’d feel desperate to publicly clear my name like that.

I don’t think people who believe she must of know will take her article in the daily Mail ( considered gutter press in the UK) seriously.

I am yet to catch up on the thread fully but have just finished work and caught on the news he has pleaded guilty.
I am so relieved that Sarah's loved ones have been spared the agony of a trial.
Something that did pop into my mind though, is this really the first time he has raped or sexually assaulted someone? As I saw he was previously accused six years ago for indecent exposure. Had he really not committed any other sexual offence until the recent flashing incident this year and Sarah's kidnapping, rape and murder? I would not be surprised if WC is responsible for other unsolved sex attacks!
Had he really suppressed those thoughts and urges?
MOO

Do you think he could know this for certain though? I assume he's stopped at the spot because Sarah was there and if she'd been 200m further up the road he'd have stopped there also. Unless he's canvassed that area and then looped around in circles until he found someone suitable walking alone.

I do think it may be possible that he had recc'ed the area in advance. He may have driven that way home on many occasions and possibly run some warped fantasies through his mind about picking up a female jogger on that route. Let's face it - a lot of us have spent time looking at the cctv cameras and it is easy to see where there are "black spots". He planned enough to hire a car and buy protective film. I think he may have had a few stopping places in mind - that one was just the timing with poor SE walking past

I think the reason he chose London was because of the pandemic. We were in Lockdown and even in London it was still pretty deserted so where he lived it would of even quieter. He had a plan to rape that night and unfortunately Sarah was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I think it’s very clear that if it had not been Sarah it would of been another victim as he had only one plan that night when he set out.

IMO

I know we are all saying that his wife had nothing to do with it at all and I’m happy to accept that. But I find it hard to believe that you just wake up one day and find out that your husband is a depraved sex predator come murderer.

There would definitely have been warning signs that something was ‘off’ … there are usually things such as *advertiser censored*, affairs, interest in things which would cause strain in a marriage, behaviors which don’t sit well …

I don’t know, not her fault, but sometimes women accept far less than they deserve because they know no better.

Fairly early on in this thread, someone posted a video of what looked like a person trying to get attention (or get out) of a moving car - they were in the back behind the passenger seat, waving hands out of window that was mostly wound up, but I can't find it online anymore (think it was from a traffic or train cam).

Does anyone know if this has been ruled out as being SE?
I recall it but also do not recall the waving of hands but some said it looked like a dog's head sticking out the window. No idea what it actually was.

I know we are all saying that his wife had nothing to do with it at all and I’m happy to accept that. But I find it hard to believe that you just wake up one day and find out that your husband is a depraved sex predator come murderer.

There would definitely have been warning signs that something was ‘off’ … there are usually things such as *advertiser censored*, affairs, interest in things which would cause strain in a marriage, behaviors which don’t sit well …

I don’t know, not her fault, but sometimes women accept far less than they deserve because they know no better.

Considering he covered a shift in the days leading up to it, it doesn't seem that it was unusual for his shifts to change at short notice. I don't find it unbelievable that he'd be able to cover a lot up using work as an excuse which others in 9-5 jobs might not get away with.

I think the reason he chose London was because of the pandemic. We were in Lockdown and even in London it was still pretty deserted so where he lived it would of even quieter. He had a plan to rape that night and unfortunately Sarah was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I think it’s very clear that if it had not been Sarah it would of been another victim as he had only one plan that night when he set out.

IMO

I live in Bromley (a place he would know well from his time working there) on a road possibly as busy as the one he took Sarah from. Throughout the whole pandemic at that time in the evening there would of been a chance of him coming across a female walking alone. Much like lots of areas between Bromley and deal

I recall it but also do not recall the waving of hands but some said it looked like a dog's head sticking out the window. No idea what it actually was.
I also recall this, and IIRC it was concluded in the end that it was in fact lights from the approaching traffic behind (to the rear side) reflecting off the window, but distorted by the footage quality so easily interpreted as someone moving the window.

My only hope is that based on the facts of the spectacular fails he has made and the fact he needed time off work directly after the murder, that this level of crime was new to him. But certainly sounds like he could have been on the track of a serial killer.

I can imagine that if the case had died down and he began to believe he'd got away with it that his stressed persona would switch to being even more confident.

I initially interpreted the “needing time off for stress” post-crime as indicative of some degree of remorse, but having now read that he was shown to have returned multiple times to her body over these days, my opinion has changed. It was either buying time to cover his tracks, or something even more heinous and sinister.

I personally do not buy in it’s entirety his wife’s claim she didn’t suspect anything. It would be impossible not to have suspicions though doubtful she thought he was capable of this. There was an incident in 2015 but I am not sure the details have been published.
the whole Daily Mail interview is odd.

It's my belief that not everyone is very perceptive nor observant. At least that's what I've observed. Also, I know a lot of women like to tell themselves things aren't what they appear to be. Case in point... a gal I used to work with told me that her husband would bring home this young gal he worked with while she was at work, told the kids to call her Aunt whatever her name was, and to go way out in the backyard and play when she was over. Uh..... say what??

It gets better. She also told me once when I was at her house that she came home early, and the gal was walking down the hallway, probably just coming back from the bathroom. However, that was where the bedroom was. She also got upset with me for suggesting that her husband might be cheating on her and dismissed the notion as impossible. That's when I had an 'ah ha' moment. I'm very observant, and pretty darn logical. I realized that some just do not want to admit what's staring them right in their faces. I also wondered what would be better.... Being oblivious to the obvious, and being cheated on (where you could end up with an STD or 2 because you wouldn't wear a condom with your husband)... or see through his 'explanations', know you are being cheated on, and get out of the relationship. I opted for being logical and lose the relationship (and alone).

Do we know how this managed to drive to Kent with Sarah in the car, without her trying to get out or raise the alarm?

very few details about what actually happened. I wonder how long he kept her alive for..

Do we know how this ******* managed to drive to Kent with Sarah in the car, without her trying to get out or raise the alarm?

very few details about what actually happened. I wonder how long he kept her alive for..
I think that he could have taken his firearm home with him and used it to quieten SE. I know it has been said that they are all handed in after every shift, but knowing how he has gotten away with crimes in the past I simply don’t trust that LE were as diligent as we are made to believe.

Was she alive but unconscious? We know she was on the phone to her boyfriend not long before it happened so had her phone. Did he manage to get her phone from her? Not that he being very careful anyway but wow isn't it risky to drive from London to Kent with an unconscious women in your car?!

Didn't her phone go off grid immediately after she spoke to the boyfriend? Which would have been a good five or ten minutes before she was seen on CCTV with WC? I can't imagine that she ran out of battery a short while before she met her killer. I would think that she switched the phone off after the call. Why? Not sure, as she still had a little way to go and her headphones suggest that she used her phone to listen to music. Perhaps she thought it wasn't safe to be on the phone or listening to music so put her phone away. TBH if I were in that situation, I would not have switched it off, just stowed it in a pocket or bag.

There is lots of speculation that he may have badged her/told her she was in danger, so she got into his car willingly. The only people that can confirm that are SE (who sadly can't) and WC, who refuses to say anything. If that was his gambit, then it would have bought him a bit of time to drive, before she thought something odd was going on. The fact is, that she got into his car within three minutes. The amount of traffic passing would suggest that him rendering her unconscious, on a red route, with his hazards on would be very risky.

Just thinking aloud.
The timeline as we all understand places Sarah in London around 9.30 ish. I think the abduction was quick and I think he used his warrant card and then somehow sadly subdued her. The OP who refers to the car and back seat passenger from many threads ago from recollection that wasn’t the car WS hired and was blue in colour. 90 mins roughly without stopping to deal which is all tracked on AMPR. He as I understand it is home by 1.30am and the hire car returned by 8.30. I suspect maybe his own car was left at the disused garage his father owned as intensive searching there for days as that’s in Dover as well so easy and most probably very very quiet especially during lockdown. What happened thereafter I don’t think he will ever really explain. for the record I don’t think his wife knew, however I find it inconceivable red flags were not in her marriage. Did she know he was half beaten and in intensive care when in his teens due to fighting and left school ? He was going out with 14 yr olds when he’s in his mid 20s ? Using prostitutes ?
An apology to a tabloid journalist is absolutely crass imho.

Didn't her phone go off grid immediately after she spoke to the boyfriend? Which would have been a good five or ten minutes before she was seen on CCTV with WC? I can't imagine that she ran out of battery a short while before she met her killer. I would think that she switched the phone off after the call. Why? Not sure, as she still had a little way to go and her headphones suggest that she used her phone to listen to music. Perhaps she thought it wasn't safe to be on the phone or listening to music so put her phone away. TBH if I were in that situation, I would not have switched it off, just stowed it in a pocket or bag.

There is lots of speculation that he may have badged her/told her she was in danger, so she got into his car willingly. The only people that can confirm that are SE (who sadly can't) and WC, who refuses to say anything. If that was his gambit, then it would have bought him a bit of time to drive, before she thought something odd was going on. The fact is, that she got into his car within three minutes. The amount of traffic passing would suggest that him rendering her unconscious, on a red route, with his hazards on would be very risky.
Yes, I think you're right that SE switched her phone or it ran out of battery. She was on the phone from 9.13-9.28 PM to her boyfriend and then there was no further use of the phone after that point. Since she encountered WC first at 9.35pm according to the reports in the Old Bailey today then that leaves a 7 minute time gap when we know she was ok but yet did not use her phone.

Just thinking aloud.
The timeline as we all understand places Sarah in London around 9.30 ish. I think the abduction was quick and I think he used his warrant card and then somehow sadly subdued her. The OP who refers to the car and back seat passenger from many threads ago from recollection that wasn’t the car WS hired and was blue in colour. 90 mins roughly without stopping to deal which is all tracked on AMPR. He as I understand it is home by 1.30am and the hire car returned by 8.30. I suspect maybe his own car was left at the disused garage his father owned as intensive searching there for days as that’s in Dover as well so easy and most probably very very quiet especially during lockdown. What happened thereafter I don’t think he will ever really explain. for the record I don’t think his wife knew, however I find it inconceivable red flags were not in her marriage. Did she know he was half beaten and in intensive care when in his teens due to fighting and left school ? He was going out with 14 yr olds when he’s in his mid 20s ? Using prostitutes ?
An apology to a tabloid journalist is absolutely crass imho.

She is not originally from the UK I believe, so probably has only heard his version of events in regards to his earlier life.

I also doubt she has much say as to when it was published, the DM appear to have done it at the earliest opportunity.

Random question - why do we think he erased his phone?

I mean, obviously there was the incriminating location data on it, but it seems that was retrievable regardless.

There was also the SIM card or memory card he threw out of the window.

So what else might he have been trying to hide? Google searches? *advertiser censored* viewing? Photographs or videos of the crime? Other, less traceable purchases that were a part of the crime?

All seem possible IMO. I wonder how much of this the police will be able to retrieve.

Glad to see the thread is back open!

Read a comment somewhere that maybe him pleading Guilty means he can keep all the details to himself - as a control thing.

Sorry to quote you on this but I'd like to pick up on that last part , the "control" .
I would personally stay away from bipolar disorder .
Kidnap , rape , arson are all crimes about control. Ego gratification .
Bipolars don't normally do that , in my experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member