UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #7

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by tesni, Mar 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chimpface

chimpface Well-Known Member

BBM

Respectfully, you don't know her from Adam, none of us do so this sort of speculation is complete bobbins.

2. Emmalt

Emmalt Well-Known Member

It seems he and his wife and kids went for walks in the area she was found

Attached Files:

3. Carrotgirl

Carrotgirl Member

This case has brought me to this site and I have to say it’s incredibly respectful and responsible. I don’t have much to add, except, IMO, being brought up in Yorkshire, I have a different social response to the police, in that quite wrongly I would not question an authority with a badge and would most likely comply with any requests.

I believe this naivety that I have from being brought up rurally and northern, and not in a big city where there may be more of a safety concern may play a part in complying without question to LE.

I am the same age, and I read that she was not born and bred in London so it may be that she was not as sceptical as someone raised in London itself. I do not mean this to be anyway victim blaming, just expressing a view different to all of those currently saying they wouldn’t ever get in a car even with a police badge. These are my personal thoughts on the matter.
    Either way, I will learn a lesson from her story and my thoughts are with them all x

4. Mumrahh

Mumrahh Active Member

So is this a new fence?
    Been playing catch up sorry. Also can't get over how close you are haha.

Also... has it been confirmed if the victim is also the victim of the indecent exposure or is this a separate victim?

Marg from Oz likes this.
  5. Skigh

Skigh Well-Known Member

I would like to reiterate what another poster said earlier.

If press are reading this could they please,please take on Leah Croucher's case . She also vanished into thin air when walking on her way to work. She has never received a high level of press interest.

6. Stella123

Stella123 Well-Known Member

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2021
  7. Redgoblin

Redgoblin Well-Known Member

I don't think he implied anything negative towards any female. On the contrary, by having a lack of a female figure in his life our perp may well have developed a skewed view of women?

Marg from Oz, Prentiss and NoSI like this.
  8. laurenat

laurenat Member

I think that probably her size, gait and type of clothes she was wearing were probably indicators that she wasn't a man. And the time of night that she wasn't a child - so maybe just a good guess/sense of people from his training and or any other experience he has with this sort of crime.

9. Tidderer88

Tidderer88 New Member

I am so so happy that the kids are out of the picture and are away from WC and EC at this moment in time. I would hate to think if he he or she weren't in the right frame of mind- what may have happened.

10. L White

L White Well-Known Member

Um, little ****** to imply it's the WORKERS who make the area unsafe.

Re read your comment and possibly misunderstood.
    Yes, the areas where workers work usually attracts low lifes, unfortunately not much can be done unless the police are willing to work directly with the SWers.

11. suzyjackson

suzyjackson Well-Known Member

That's certainly possible but would someone jump straight into a car? Wouldn't there be a bit of back and forth discussion?

NOT VICTIM BLAMING but we don't know anything about Sarah's level of intoxication, it may have needed no cover story if WC quickly realised she was in a vunerable state and quickly took advantage of the situation and pulled her into the car and carried on driving before she had a chance to know what was happening

JMO

12. Gibbo214

Gibbo214 Former Member

You just hit reply and it brings up the post that you are replying to.

Marg from Oz and Tanzanite like this.
  13. London78

London78 Active Member

Brixton is not horrendous at night. Or in the day. And I don't think I've ever seen any prostitutes or similar there (and I used to live there a few years ago).

14. 4NSIC

4NSIC Well-Known Member

I’m going to try to answer this because it’s a great question.

But because I’m not verified I hope (please tell me if I’m not) to couch this in the correct terms.

It is my opinion that those individuals who are experiencing urges to abuse, frighten, injure or kill others, be that due to paranoid delusions or sexual interest, be offered telephone counselling free of charge much like The Samaritans.

A number, with a guarantee of anonymity, that would direct potential perpetrators to treatment pathways before offending could reduce the incidence of sexual crime. It would need to be manned 24/7 and offer judgement free “talking down” from the urges, as well as making individuals aware that they can receive help without facing imprisonment simply for their ideas.

It is again my opinion that volunteering for such a service ought to be one option of several mandatory placements required for professionals in the clinical psychology field to gain their BPA / similar membership.

In the society we now inhabit, where so much focus is given to gender equality, moral outrage appears to dissuade people in my field from suggesting this to the public. But -in my opinion again- this approach has been shown to help reduce incidences of sexual abuse towards children in other countries.

Prevention is better than cure!

15. natasharxx

natasharxx Member

I believe the woods they are talking about are the ones that EC put pictures on her fb from. If so, they’ve made an assumption as these are not the same woods.

16. SpursGyal

SpursGyal Well-Known Member

I think personally the 'Journo' has taken pictures from the wifes SM and ran with that.

17. Whitehall 1212

Whitehall 1212 Verified Law Enforcement and SAR (UK)

DBM

Last edited: Mar 11, 2021
  18. Crazy Mama

Crazy Mama Well-Known Member

He might have tooted his horn for her to turn around and then with lights on full beam blinded her for a second while he took the opportunity to knab and cuff her. It only takes a few seconds. She was in a happy mood, nearly home and just finished a pleasant phone call.
    That’s my opinion.

19. Dadalorian

Dadalorian Member

As a nearly 30 year old male, I get nervous walking in the dark because of fear of being mugged etc, but its probably not until reading this thread that I have truly thought about the added fears of being a female walking alone, and it makes me sad that men make women feel that way. Also having a 2 year old daughter it makes me worry about how much she will fear the world when shes older..

20. Whitehall 1212

Whitehall 1212 Verified Law Enforcement and SAR (UK)

DBM - duplicate due to slow server

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.