UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #8

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by tesni, Mar 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrsKierkegaard

MrsKierkegaard Well-Known Member

They are relevant in that they show his willingness to participate in things that are illegal, no?

2. infinit

infinit Well-Known Member

I reckon they'd have been able to track him the Ashford area via traffic cameras if they had his number plate, but not the specific location - Something else has got them there.

3. tedtink

tedtink Well-Known Member

IMO sexual offences including rape or even murder are usually about control.
    Having ultimate control and power over who lives or dies.

Although we don't know what happened in this case yet and if this applies to WC.

4. ScaryMcClary

ScaryMcClary Active Member

Yeah I could see this actually. At first I thought it was a bit of a mad way to go but if you were driving most of the way then getting the tube it would likely be the quieter route, you avoid having to cross the Thames which is always a bit of a nightmare, and you would be right on the northern line.

I still don’t think it’s very satisfactory as a normal commute, the risk of being stuck in traffic is just too high. I know it’s saying 2hours at the moment but it’s pretty quiet at the moment. I would say normal rush hour traffic would add at least an hour to times that are coming up now.

I would say he would have been more likely to commute by train most days, but use car/motorbike if he had unsociable shifts. Especially if, as suspected, he would travel free on the train from Deal to CC. JMO

Does anyone know if there is staff parking at police HQ?

Marg from Oz likes this.
  5. Audiohoney

Audiohoney Well-Known Member

It seems an odd / lazy way to source info doesn’t it, but it’s undeniable that some of the text in articles appearing in MSM is @LeopardLeotard information almost word for word! With ‘a source said’ in front of it! It happened once and I passed it off as coincidence, but it happened at least twice more since. With LL very obviously being local (to WC home) and very kindly taking time to share pics and updates here, it’s strange how moments later this info is appearing in the tabloids.

6. kittythehare

kittythehare Well-Known Member

No, we are not, we are clarifying.

Marg from Oz, Fidobell and MsBetsy like this.
  7. Sillybilly

Sillybilly Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Please continue discussion at Thread #9.

This thread is closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.