Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #9

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by tesni, Mar 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. inkerman84

inkerman84 Active Member

Is it one of those remote controlled robot things abit like bomb disposal? What would that be used for? (I have no idea)

2. LeopardLeotard

LeopardLeotard Well-Known Member

But the bike must have been in garage, so surely that would have come out after? The box not before?, I can not say for sure on that one, where trailer and box are is obscured from view due to 2nd tent xx

kittythehare and Audiohoney like this.
  3. Sillybilly

Sillybilly Administrator Staff Member Administrator

ALL images require a link to the source.

Copyright Rules

No more than 10% of an article may be copied and a link to the source must be provided to give credit to the author.

Posts that copy more than 10% will be edited and posts with no link will be removed entirely.

If you copy an image from another site, be sure to provide a link to the original source or the picture will be removed.

Do not cut and paste information from pay sites or password protected sites.

Arkark, SuziQ, Sundried and 4 others like this.
  4. Puzzles

Puzzles Well-Known Member

sleepyhead25, C.greek, Arkark and 4 others like this.
  5. bos

bos Well-Known Member

I’d go for tool box or parts washer

6. LeopardLeotard

LeopardLeotard Well-Known Member

It was a trailer for removing bike and large box type object xx

kittythehare and MsBetsy like this.
  7. Satchie

Satchie Well-Known Member

I totally agree, but IMO they don't need any evidence to search for other victims, I think it is their duty/smart policing to assume he's done this before.

With regards to the wife, she may have been involved, but may not have been and, for eg, lied to give him an alibi, believing he couldn't be the perp.

Sometimes, arresting the spouse in such circumstances is a strategy LE use to put pressure on a subject to confess. It may also put pressure on the spouse, to stop protecting the subject and reveal any strange behaviour they may have witnessed.

Al Ka, sleepyhead25, Darius23 and 9 others like this.
  8. ashford5

ashford5 Active Member

Have there been any theories or anything official why he knew about the old leisure centre/driving range?

It’s not a place that you would know about or could really find out about by looking it up I would have thought.

I live 5 minutes from there and know my way around my area pretty well (dog walks) but I had never heard about the place until there was press coverage about it closing down a few years ago. It actually annoyed me because we used to drive miles to go to a golf range and had one at our doorstep without knowing!

Of course he could have picked a derelict/empty building in a rural area at random but there are plenty between London and Deal (and in the surrounding areas).

Haggie, kittythehare and MsBetsy like this.
  9. moonbeam_

moonbeam_ Member

If it has been reported in media, which branch of McD? There is one in Clapham for sure

10. indicolite22

indicolite22 Well-Known Member

11. RoxyRoo

RoxyRoo New Member

Another newbie here. Found WS when Libby went missing and have followed her case and and that of Lindsey Birbeck and Nora Quorin. Have been a moderator on a forum so I know the work that goes into it so very thankful for how this forum is run.

I was wondering the same about LE knowing WC was LE himself just from DVLA records. Perhaps the reason he wasn’t followed up immediately on the IE on the 28th Feb is the fact they had a name and didn’t know he was LE. Also being in a separate unit his name would not instantly been flagged up to the LE investigating. JMO.

Arkark, Audiohoney and Jimmy Pats like this.
  12. sundaaaay

sundaaaay Well-Known Member

It could be the washing machine or drier to see if he washed his clothes are there is traces of blood?

VicBlazey, Vera_dci and kittythehare like this.
  13. moonbeam_

moonbeam_ Member

They have a FB page which is all I could find. Building looked fairly structurally sound so not sure how it has fallen apart so much in a matter of 2 years

14. indicolite22

indicolite22 Well-Known Member

I checked and the Sun article only says "in South London".

kittythehare likes this.
  15. YellowSun

YellowSun New Member

I can only find reference to South London (I'm not saying you're wrong) but I can't find anything that says where it wass

16. Stella123

Stella123 Well-Known Member

Sorry no, it just says South London

Cops knew car driven by flasher believed to be Sarah suspect but 'didn't act'

However - came across this report of a serial Macdonald's Flasher some years ago in Scotland and the report shows the kind of attitude towards flashing "Keep out of trouble" ie - don't do it again. Maybe it has been taken more seriously in recent years, but if not then it is understandable how it was not high priority when the Police are overloaded.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/ne...cherty-kilmarnock-flasher-mcdonalds-bathgate/https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/ne...cherty-kilmarnock-flasher-mcdonalds-bathgate/

Ellmau likes this.
  17. Ausie

Ausie Member

Does anybody think the police seem to be spending longer than expected at his house? I know that may sound stupid as he is a murder suspect but I highly highly doubt any crime involving SE was carried out at the house with his wife and kids living there. I know they still need to search the place for anything which could be involved in the murder but seems to be more time than I'd expect. All just my opinion of course.

18. Warwicks

Warwicks Member

Sorry, I am getting my junctions mixed up. You are right.
    Read 10 as 9. Much quieter coming off at 9 onto the A28.

I’m not a million miles from you (prob within one) , my name on here was chosen as a distraction.

Haggie likes this.
  19. brewdog

brewdog Active Member

Possibly being cynical but the first part is horrible that it happened to her but then it's flooded with yougov facts and percentages. Is there any need? Seems like someone taking advantage of the current situation to get an article out?

20. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy&Gabby

I think there's a good chance that WC maintained workweek lodging around Clapham Commons/Poynders Rd -- reportedly only 3 miles from his embassy work post. His residence in Deal -- about 80 miles, would be a hefty commute. If true, he'd have reason to be parked or have a vehicle nearby. MOO

Last edited: Mar 12, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.