Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone think they’re using this vigil court battle as a distraction? It looks like they’re still intensely searching the area as well as his family garage. Is that to find more bodies? Or more clues? Or both?

No

I find it inconceivable that the courts could be used that way at all. Let alone very well respected human rights advocates who brought the case for the organisers

JMO

Last edited:
Even more keen to find out why we haven’t heard from a Mother only a step mother... I’m guessing a highly traumatic past with abandonment resulting in hatred of women, (not that any of this justifies his actions obviously before someone jumps in and claims I’m blaming women in his life for his actions) JMO MOO IMO

I think I might have answered a similar comment on one of the previous threads and asked the same question - why would you seriously expect a mother of a man who is suspected of a henious crime to be giving interviews to the media?

I have to say I find that a really odd assumption, your premise appears to be that she should be coming forward and making public statements.

With respect I think you are making a massive leap to conclude that there's any kind of abandonment issue or trauma. Do we even know if his mother is alive?

IMO/JMO

Were they actually at the same time though?

They seem to have been reported quite close together but i'd assume the remains had been found much earlier?

This is in reply to Armchair_Investigator

In tv reports, the press release by d*ck was at 8pm. The following day it was reported that the hospital visit was at 8pm the previous evening. This the same day and time. Might not of been any significance but has been something I have wondered upon.

An opinion, but I wonder if WC flashed at SE when she was walking up the road in question, she could have had phone in her hand as just ended her call and was checking messages etc, she could have took a photo of him and said she would send to police, thinking he would run away he then could have grabbed the phone knowing what he had to lose, she struggled and he ended up seriously injuring her or killing her, then put her in the car and travelled to Kent.

?? He was arrested on Tues 9th, and assuming magistrates grant all the possible extensions, it's charge or release at 96 hours.

That's 4 days, so tomorrow night, not tonight ??

(fully expects 'breaking news' pop up the very second after I press 'post')

I suspect the custody clock stopped when he went to hospital as per PACE, unless he continued to be interviewed, which I think is most unlikely. So add on how ever long....was is 2-3 hours for that little trip?

Images of the McDonald's at the Swanley Services can be found here:

Swanley - motorway services
I wonder whether he was in a vehicle when the alleged indecent exposure occurred?
If so , and he was using the drive through, it's possible cctv got very close footage because they would likely cover the exchange of food for money area?
Maybe?

I think I might have answered a similar comment on one of the previous threads and asked the same question - why would you seriously expect a mother of a man who is suspected of a henious crime to be giving interviews to the media?

I have to say I find that a really odd assumption, your premise appears to be that she should be coming forward and making public statements.

With respect I think you are making a massive leap to conclude that there's any kind of abandonment issue or trauma. Do we even know if his mother is alive?

IMO/JMO

I don’t think it’s a massive leap at all if you’re interested in psychology which I am.

objectifying women to the extent of committing murder and sexual offences doesn’t generally come from a happy secure upbringing.

No we don’t know if she’s dead or alive or what role she plays in his life if any hence why I’m interested to find out more. I’m not making assumptions I’m just giving an opinion is that okay with you? MOO JMO

Sometimes suspects keep objects from their victims, and very cleverly hide them from spouse and family.

Police missed finding the video recordings taken by Paul Bernardo of his victims, they were hidden in rafters above the ceiling tiles in the bathroom. They searched for days (and possibly needed a tip) before they found Helen Bailey's remains under plywood and a car parked in the garage. Many similar stories out there: IMO they will do their best to leave no stone unturned.

Helen Bailey was submerged in an old cesspit which was concealed. That's why the dogs didn't find her, though the cadaver dog did indicate in the house where her corpse had lain.

Just an overwhelming feeling of sadness for her family and friends.

We are all rightly outraged by this but I can’t imagine how they must be feeling.

Everyone should be able to get from a to b safely. If all the people in the world were like the members on here, maybe we could do something but alas I fear nothing will change again. Poor Libby’s family must also be reeling. So so awful *advertiser censored*

I suspect the custody clock stopped when he went to hospital as per PACE, unless he continued to be interviewed, which I think is most unlikely. So add on how ever long....was is 2-3 hours for that little trip?
He was arrested on Tuesday but then re-arrested Wednesday for murder so the clock started Wednesday for this?

If the IE was carried out in Swanley what would be the local police jurisdiction that the female workers would complain to ? Doesn’t seem Met’s jurisdiction extended to here .., more like Kent police? And yet the complaint issued regarding a failure to follow up was issued to two Met police officers. Does that suggest that Kent police had in fact discovered WC identity and profession and had passed onto their colleagues in the Met. Just spitballing here.

This is will not be released to the public until a trial takes place.

I think an educated guess could be taken based on the location of the private ambulance but I am unsure where it was in perspective of the location.

It's down to under-investment throughout the whole of the criminal justice system for far too long, by all parties, which allows volume crime to grow unchecked and in turn an offenders progression to more serious crimes.

Never to diminish the extraordinary hard work and professionalism of the vast majority police officers, police staff and NHS staff.

I'll get my hat and coat and step off my soapbox.

100% agree

It makes me so angry that people clap for the NHS, then vote to underfund it and the police, then complain when bad things happen - just like we saw with terror attacks a few years back

if you want safe streets - you have to fund it!

For those asking, The Mail is saying the McDonalds (flashing site) is at the service station at Swanley, which is actually Kent

Sarah Everard 'murder suspect' 'reported for flashing in takeaway' days before her disappearance | Daily Mail Online
MailOnline has learned that the restaurant in question was the Swanley service station branch situated on the A20 East. McDonald's directed enquiries to the Met, who refused to comment.
Swanley is only just inside the Kent police jurisdiction- it could be the services are just east and therefore under net police

Attachments

• 56CCCC27-29A4-4A92-8ECB-9A382A98A86F.jpeg
    56CCCC27-29A4-4A92-8ECB-9A382A98A86F.jpeg
    51.9 KB · Views: 37

IMO/JMO
Spot on, he's 48 years old, she has nothing to apologise or explain, he is a grown man, with his own responsibilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member