Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #9

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by tesni, Mar 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blanche

Blanche Well-Known Member

they had everything there for an arrest and charge, his image on CCTV, witnessess and his car registration , how easy could that crime have been to solve and yet they " did not have time" ?! woa.

2. arrogantcat

arrogantcat Well-Known Member

This mirrors my thoughts. The extent of the ongoing operation certainly seems unusual, especially given they’ve now recovered Sarah’s remains. I think we’re all having similar thoughts about the amount of activity on the additional sites, and what that could potentially indicate.

The proximity of many of those sites to the railway line, as highlighted by a previous poster’s map, is also interesting. I’ve often looked at the small patches of woodland and scrub from train windows and wondered if anyone ever goes there. Too noisy and unsafe for a nice walk, too inconvenient for any housing development. I suppose there aren’t many accessible places in the U.K. where nobody ever goes, but those little clusters of railway bank woodlands seem a safe bet.

3. Otto Nix

Otto Nix Well-Known Member

Are there any clear photos of the inside of WC's home garage?

4. Blackpool100

Blackpool100 Member

LeopardLeotard and tedtink like this.
  5. don74

don74 Well-Known Member

Cant remember whether I already posted this (sorry) Being creatures of habit, once WC had found his favoured route out of London, he would probably stick to it, which would take him past the McDonalds Streatham (I know some reports have said Clapham, has the McDs location been confirmed yet?) so I wouldn't be at all surprised if the IE happened there. Also, IE doesn't necessarily mean that the perpetrator exposes himself in the course of the action, I believe that if you are already exposed and leave yourself deliberately exposed knowing or with the intention that someone sees you then that is IE. E.g. it's not illegal to be naked in your own house but if the doorbell rang and you looked out of the window and it was the postwoman and you answered the door to her naked knowing that she would see you, that would be IE. What I'm saying is that WC didn't necessarily unzip himself and take something out during the offence he could well have had it already on show. Here's what I think could've happened JMO.. goes to drive thrust, already unzipped, with the intention that the person at the payment window (who will be looking down into the car) sees him. Woman at payment window initially thinks she sees him exposed but is unsure.(WC pays cash to avoid paying card?) WC orders something that needs to be cooked to order so is told to wait in the parking area... he sits in his car exposed so that when second female MCD employee brings him his order he winds his window down and she can see him. If caught no doubt his "defence" would be he forgot to zip up, or he was adjusting himself in private in the car and didn't expect his order to arrive. Maybe thats why report of it being in front of 2 separate employees and the car would've been caught on CCTv. I dont think he would be so stupid as to expose himself right in front of CCTv but who knows?? It seems he has no morals and is a complete **** (MOO but one likely to be shared by many others)

6. Mintyer

Mintyer On Time Out

Hats off to you for all your posts. Just to be clear, the trailer belongs to LE? Thx.

NoSI, Al Ka, Newthoughts and 3 others like this.
  7. Stella123

Stella123 Well-Known Member

I think as long as you follow that with the comment that this is just your opinion (JMO) and supposition, it is fine :)

don74 likes this.
  8. Noscrubs

Noscrubs Active Member

Ive just had a really good look at the TFL footage. It looks like somebody who has their head in their hands, and then picks up something that’s reflecting the light (maybe a water bottle). And then shuffles back into driving position. JMOO.

MancGuy Uk, Sundried, Grouse and 3 others like this.
  9. waxwellwax

waxwellwax Active Member

No confirmation of the mcdonalds yet - Can only really be one of four, very interested as to which it will be

sleepyhead25 and tedtink like this.
  10. armchairdetective123

armchairdetective123 Active Member

In defense of the police, they are massively understaffed and underfunded.

I think there's probably a multitude of cases of indecent exposure and most of them probably don't lead to murder.

The police unfortunately just don't have the manpower to follow up every single misdemeanor.

Nobody could have predicted that he was capable of something like that.

In an ideal world police would be able to follow up everything, but it's just not possible with all the cuts to policing.

11. Lincolnshirelad

Lincolnshirelad Well-Known Member

We used to camp and drink in places like this when kids - dangerous as hell but we always knew no one would come. So yep looking into these places its the perfect spot really.

sundaaaay and Candytuft like this.
  12. JerricaBenton

JerricaBenton Well-Known Member

I really appreciate your updates!

NoSI and GML1981 like this.
  13. LeopardLeotard

LeopardLeotard Well-Known Member

It's okay, I'm doing dinner so I had a good view xx

solar, NoSI, Al Ka and 22 others like this.
  14. infinit

infinit On Time Out

I wonder if he could have got some food and parked in the car park for the building they searched on Poynders Rd to eat it quickly and has seen her walking along? He could then pull the warrant card and pretend she's walked into some kind of Police operation

Officer Dibble, DFR3217 and VicBlazey like this.
  15. CARNAT22

CARNAT22 Member

Another new poster (joined when Sarah was still "just" missing) and have read through each and every thread.

I found WS when it was being disparaged on another website for being "grim / full of speculation and gossip" on the case but my experience has been the total opposite. Barring the stuff that contravenes TOS and the odd personal spat I've read thousands upon thousands of posts and you guys are astute, fair, measured and enlightening.

I find things move really quickly so I've not commented before but I just want to see if I'm thinking along the right tracks with how WC was alerted to the LE with regards to Sarah.

His registration was already in the system after the IE on 28th Feb but he was not identified regarding this particular crime <reasons for this most likely there was no urgency to look at this crime / lack of resources> but once the same registration cropped up in the SE investigation he was identified? I would assume this is the most likely situation. I can't imagine that WC (a serving PO) was known to have flashed on 28th Feb and no action was taken???

Just want to send love and strength and courage to Sarah's friends and family. Although with the greatest respect possible, I hope none of them have been reading here.

Beans1, peanutJelly, NoSI and 36 others like this.
  16. suzyjackson

suzyjackson Well-Known Member

I have no idea how many crimes are reported to the Met everyday but I'm going to guess many, many more than they have the manpower to follow up on the day and they have to prioritise. To be fair to them there is no way they could possibly have known that a random penis exposer would 3 days later become a killer. Imagine the outcry if they didn't investigate based on some kind of priority system. They can't win either way IMO unless they have a huge increase in numbers they have to cocentrate on the more serious reports in the knowledge that sometimes they'll get it wrong with perfect hindsight

IMO JMO

Kasmeer, Beans1, Flurries and 17 others like this.
  17. don74

don74 Well-Known Member

Two different days. The MCDonalds IE was three days before, on 28 Feb

shan1893 and opalsqueak63 like this.
  18. Lincolnshirelad

Lincolnshirelad Well-Known Member

I really hope its not a case he's been doing this for a long time while in plain sight. He has access to a lot of different resources being in the Police and so high up - I imagine after this there will be an absolutely massive review.

I feel so sorry for his children - their lives are now heading down a very dark path.

easynic150, Flurries, Al Ka and 12 others like this.
  19. tedtink

tedtink Well-Known Member

Sadly that is the case.
    It's a case of prioritising.

peanutJelly, Liz40, Commoner and 5 others like this.
  20. infinit

infinit On Time Out

I know, but it suggests him getting some food on his way back after a shift is not unusual.

_charcoal_, don74 and Vera_dci like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.