PARENTS KILLED AMBER ALERT ISSUED FOR 13-YEAR-OLD DAUGHTER
---
POLICE NEED PUBLIC'S HELP IN FINDING MISSING AND PREGNANT KIERRA COLES

NOTGUILTY UK - Scott Chiriseri, 5, heart ripped out, Clackmannanshire, 5 Dec 2014 *Insanity*

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by badhorsie, Dec 6, 2014.

1. badhorsie

badhorsie Mouth operational, brain elsewhere...

Never have I read something so utterly terrible in a headline. Visceral reaction here. :(

A five-year-old boy was found with his heart ripped out in a suspected 'ritual' killing.

Police Scotland launched a murder investigation in Alva, Clackmannanshire, after finding the child following calls about his welfare.

A woman, who is believed to be the boy's mother, was held by police on Friday night. It is understood she is from Botswana, and there is another child, the boy's sister, who is safe and well.

An emergency crew member said the boy suffered a "sickening and violent death".

Link here

2. Sarahlou

Sarahlou Well-Known Member

What can you say about this, just absolutely gruesome. That poor boy.

3. badhorsie

badhorsie Mouth operational, brain elsewhere...

And his sister, how can she ever cope with what has happened. At first I thought mental illness but ritualistic killing??? Why??? I will never understand, my mind can only deal with this if it is caused by psychosis

4. gregjrichards

gregjrichards Well-Known Member

A terrible tragedy I didn't know the specific details till I came here. How could a mother do that to her child? I will never understand.

5. Donjeta

Donjeta Adji Desir, missing from Florida

6. CoverMeCagney

CoverMeCagney Well-Known Member

Oh, I read this online earlier but it just said the injuries were so horrific the emergency services who saw it have been offered counselling.
    Now I know why. Poor little chap.

7. OkieGranny

OkieGranny New Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

From April:

http://www.scotsman.com/news/scotla...tally-ill-when-she-killed-young-son-1-3740601

From June:

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/...a_remains_with_the_church_despite_conviction/