UK - Sheffield - Blake, 14 & Tristan Barrass, 13, dead, 4 in hospital after incident. 2 arrested

Discussion in 'Crimes-Spotlight on Children' started by lizziginne, May 24, 2019.

1. Armchair_Defective

Armchair_Defective Well-Known Member

The school allowed it the boy says it in a video, it's dyed hair. I've done mine crazy colours for years :D

2. Sarahlou

Sarahlou Well-Known Member

Ah ok thanks, missed that! :)

3. Mercsw

Mercsw Well-Known Member

The extended family have now removed all their Facebook posts. I am hoping it’s someone who has had a word with them as it was turning proper nasty and unhelpful. Best to let this die down and let justice do it’s course

4. Mellowmelly

Mellowmelly Well-Known Member

I just searched to see if there was a thread on here about this case. I've been thinking about these poor boys ever since I first read about it in the news. I have boys practically the same age, it's heart breaking, how could a parent do this to their children ? RIP angels.

5. AliceInPain

AliceInPain Well-Known Member

Me too. I see their pictures and they could have been my son's friends. So disturbing. My youngest best friend was one of seven, some of them with issues, no way in hell would they end up in the news, single mummy deals with it, and if not, her friends does. I look at their little faces and know there was help. Heartbreaking.

6. Mellowmelly

Exactly, I understand being a parent is hard but if your struggling ask for help. I have a feeling this is more than just a case of a parent not coping though, there is something more sinister and planned about it. I can not get my around it.

7. Mellowmelly

Just a thought but perhaps she has some kind of munchausans syndrome, getting the kids doing things for charity regularly. As a way of gaining attention for herself.

8. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

Any word on incident yet? Tysm

Mellowmelly likes this.
  9. Mellowmelly

What are the rumours please ? If your allowed to share them on here ? I don't have a fb account to view them, Tia.

bluenoser and AzPistonsGirl like this.
  10. Plod

Plod Well-Known Member

What do you mean by incident?

AliceInPain likes this.
  11. Bex2983

Bex2983 New Member

I agree I really can’t get my head around this case and the wall of silence by the police...
    But I just have a bad feeling that when it all comes out where going to be horrified and with that horror I think we may learn that there has been multiple agencies involved in the 6 children’s lives and unfortunately with that will have been multiple opportunities that have been missed to save them! It is just my opinion but I also believe this is the reason we have almost no details surrounding this horrific tragedy, I think a few people are getting there houses in order!

12. Elainera

Elainera Well-Known Member

Police initially called the murders an "incident". See first post of this thread.

HayLouise, Mellowmelly, Minou and 3 others like this.
  13. Elainera

Elainera Well-Known Member

We are not allowed to share fb rumors here, or any rumors at all for that matter.

Traymar, kimpage, musicaljoke and 8 others like this.
  14. Bootlace15

Bootlace15 Well-Known Member

Can't help but think there is so very much to come out still.

15. Bampot

Bampot Well-Known Member

Any case we follow on here.... From charge through to trial. You only really find out facts at the trial. Snippets beforehand, yes. But the facts will come out at trial. That is protocol. And we need to respect and protect the integrity of the case. So information is not a free for all. I know we are in the 'information age' and want to know everything. But hang around here for a case or two and you will find out you only really find out what happened during trial. And you need to respect that.

But I do believe further charges could be brought in regard to BM fathering some of SB children? My opinion only.

16. Mellowmelly

I do not believe it was the boys who messaged their friends, telling them they wouldn't be coming to school. I think it was the parent/s. What do you all think ?

17. Armchair_Defective

I think they could have done that yes. Which would indicate some planning and something which was drawn out over days :(

18. suzyjackson

suzyjackson Well-Known Member

It's certainly a possibility but if some of the things I've read are true it would only have delayed the discovery not helped to make it seem accidental or otherwise clear the adults of blame

19. Armchair_Defective

Or.. It was long and drawn out on purpose to cause suffering. Or maybe a substance was given before further acts took place because the 1st thing it didn't work. All quite hideous to contemplate.

SugarQueen, Mellowmelly and mrazda71 like this.
  20. Bampot

Bampot Well-Known Member