GUILTY UK - Blake, 14 & Tristan Barrass, 13, dead, 4 hospitalized, Sheffield, May 2019 *Arrests*

He really would be best off staying off social media right now, some awful rumours online.

I can see why he is retaliating but he would preserve his sanity more by keeping well away.

Yeah, he isn't giving a great impression threatening people with violence. Emotions are high I understand that, no one should have to deal with the death of a child or children :(

I ... am ... wondering

IF this was in any way planned ... I could definitely see Mum telling friends 'the kids are ill' and telling the older children they were having a sneaky day off .. 'just tell your mates you're feeling sick'

I'm REALLY keen to know, who called police??

On a side note - it has faffed me right off - when this story broke, how many knuckle daggers were spouting the 'bet its muslims/terror related' crap on social media!
They did the same with Alesha Macphail and had convinced themselves that because police weren't immediately naming the suspect it was a 'cover up to protect the refugee what done it' ... if you see this rubbish or hear it, correct them - if living children are involved - police don't tell all to protect those children, even if that child is the perpetrator.

I ... am ... wondering

IF this was in any way planned ... I could definitely see Mum telling friends 'the kids are ill' and telling the older children they were having a sneaky day off .. 'just tell your mates you're feeling sick'

I'm REALLY keen to know, who called police??
RSBM

This is all I've seen about the call:

Speaking earlier, Supt Paul McCurry said it was "too early to tell what the injuries are".

We received an independent call for assistance to come to this road . Police officers responded and as a result the tragic events unfolded for our officers. As you can appreciate we are supporting some of our officers who had to respond to this location.

Supt Paul McCurrySouth Yorkshire Police

Sheffield News - BBC News

I find this baffling. Both charged on two counts of murder. Woman charged on three counts of attempted murder. Four "rescued" children. Was one child unharmed? Did the man only have involvement in the harm of the two children who passes away? All so confusing. These cases are always unfathomable at best but this case is quite baffling.

I find this baffling. Both charged on two counts of murder. Woman charged on three counts of attempted murder. Four "rescued" children. Was one child unharmed? Did the man only have involvement in the harm of the two children who passes away? All so confusing. These cases are always unfathomable at best but this case is quite baffling.

I would speculate that they started with the older children and perhaps the police arrive before they got to the baby?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back