Found Safe UK - Sophie Coulson, 21, Northampton, 25 March 2016

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by NatalieLouiseXx, Mar 26, 2016.

1. NatalieLouiseXx

NatalieLouiseXx New Member

Missing Sophie Coulson: Desperate police issue 'urgent' appeal to find 21-year-old who disappeared on night out

[​IMG]

Fears are growing for a young woman who has disappeared following a night out in Northamptonshire.

Police have issued an urgent appeal to help trace 21-year-old Sophie Coulson, who was last seen yesterday evening, March 25, in Northampton town centre.

Sophie, who lives in Wellingborough Road, Irthlingborough, is 5ft 4in, with black, straight, shoulder-length hair, brown eyes and a slim build.

At the time she was wearing a grey hoody with black lettering on the front, blue speckled jeans with holes in the knees and multi-coloured plimsolls.

She was carrying a cream and black handbag.

Sophie is believed to have returned to the Irthlingborough area.

Link:- http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/missing-sophie-coulson-desperate-police-7634883

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. NatalieLouiseXx

Can someone change the title location to Wellingborough please? It won't let me change it for some reason.

3. CoverMeCagney

CoverMeCagney Well-Known Member

Getting a sudden flurry of FB posts about this young lady, seems the police are treating it as "urgent":

SophieCoulson.jpeg

Police are appealing for the public’s help in tracing 21-year-old Sophie Coulson, who has not been seen since she went missing in Northampton last night. Sophie, who lives in Wellingborough Road, Irthlingborough, is 5ft 4in, with black, straight, shoulder-length hair, brown eyes and a slim build.

She was last seen yesterday evening in Northampton town centre. At the time she was wearing a grey hoody with black lettering on the front, blue speckled jeans with holes in the knees and multi-coloured plimsolls. She was carrying a cream and black handbag. Sophie is believed to have returned to the Irthingborough area.

https://www.northants.police.uk/#!/News/27902

https://www.facebook.com/northantspolice/?fref=nf

http://www.northampton-news-hp.co.u...tory-28998606-detail/story.html#ixzz442DCjIVK

4. CoverMeCagney

I'd never heard of Irthlingborough but just had a quick google glance at it - tons of water. Always my first fear but I'm hoping this girl is just enjoying the long weekend . I usually wait a couple of days as most people turn up safe and sound pretty quickly but I'm feeling a sense of urgency on this one.

PS: It was last night she went missing, have asked mods to amend title.

5. NatalieLouiseXx

Yes I posted a thread about this girl too about 2 hours ago [emoji87]

6. Alyce

Alyce Well-Known Member

Just seen this on my twitter feed ... does seem to have been given Urgent status very quickly.
    One report states that Sophie has returned to the Irthlingborough area - but is still missing ?

7. CoverMeCagney

Apologies Natalie, didn't realise a thread had been started! Next time add to the UK list as well so everyone gets alerted.

It does seem to be getting reported early considering it's less than 24 hours but I'm not seeing much more info other than what we;ve said above, have you had any joy finding a FB page?

8. CoverMeCagney

Yes, they seem to think she headed home, maybe got a taxi? Have you seen how many lakes are around Irthlingborough, mad! Am sure more info will come out in the next few hours. Or even better she'll be found safe and well.

9. Boopsquared

Boopsquared Member

Where was she last seen at the Northhampton Town Centre? Who thinks she returned to Irthingborough? Who else was she with? Has her cellphone pinged? Where were her credit cards used last? Has anyone tried tracing her phone?

10. mrazda71

mrazda71 Human bean

The 'Urgent' in this missing report is concerning :/

11. Legally Bland

Legally Bland Well-Known Member

I can understand people maybe being a bit overcautious, it only seems a few weeks since India Chipchase and seems very similar.

Hoping for a better outcome.

12. Fluttershy

Fluttershy Active Member

I was thinking the same thing Legally Bland. I wonder if it is a related case, India was last seen talking to 2 men, and only one has been charged.

13. kokotheklutz

kokotheklutz Member

I live in Northampton, I don't know much about Irthlingborough, other than the fact some of my students live there. I'm also nervous because of the India Chipchase murder....I SO hope Sophie is just having a party weekend somewhere!

I was curious about what she was last seen wearing - a grey hoodie and jeans, with plimsolls. Doesn't sound to me like she went out clubbing then. Does anyone know why she was in Northampton? The details I have seen are scarce.

14. NatalieLouiseXx

Will do!!

I Haven't got facebook but I'll have a look on Twitter & Instagram to see if I can find her.

15. CoverMeCagney

It's trending on FB. Seems to be being taken very seriously considering it's so soon after she's disappeared.

I'm struggling to find any info about Sophie. Do we know her job or who she lives with?

16. NatalieLouiseXx

Im struggling to. As of now I haven't found her on Twitter or IG. Weird.. Don't know many 21 year olds without any social media at all.

17. Fluttershy

Fluttershy Active Member

I've tried searching for the picture of her on google images, so far nothing but news articles about her going missing, she's either not got social media, or she's got her privacy settings locked down.

18. skibaboo

skibaboo Mrs Map

Subscribing.

The urgency is concerning!

19. CoverMeCagney

Found her FB https://www.facebook.com/sofiacostelly

She's not had a good week :( A hospital visit for reasons unknown, and "feels so hurt"

Can't see her friends list but she has over 900 "followers" - yikes!

And why the exotic sounding name?

20. CoverMeCagney

OMG - her FB status from 15th. She said someone , who she has named in the comments, is threatening to find her, rape her and kill her. OMG again.