GUILTY Uk - Sophie Lionnet, 21, Body Found Burned, Wandsworth, London, 20 Sep 2017 *arrests*

Dd9G4gjVMAEp_Ym.jpg

I don't feel complete unless I post some of the earlier tweets that I didn't get to post when the site was down :D

So forgive me.

Sabrina Kouider, and Ouissem Medouni, both guilty of murdering 21-year-old nanny Sophie Lionnet and burning her body on garden bonfire
Nanny killers Sabrina Kouider, 35, and Ouissem Medouni, 40, will not be sentenced until June 26
Kouider burst into loud crying and shook her head as the jury returned the unanimous guilty verdict. She began to speak, saying 'I want to-' before the judge told her to 'sit down please.'
Sabrina Kouider, who had ranted at her former lover throughout the trial, wept and shook her head in the dock as the jury filed into court. As the verdicts were announced she hysterically sobbed 'no, no, no.' Medouni stared at the floor
CourtNewsUK (@CourtNewsUK) | Twitter

1. Sabrina Kouider sobbing loudly in dock after she and lover Ouisemm Medouni are found guilty by majority verdict of murdering their French nanny. Judge asks her to control herself so proceedings can continue
  2. Sobbing Sabrina Kouider tells judge through tears, “ I want to say something”. but is told to be quiet
  3. Father of murdered French nanny Sophie Lionnet reading impact statement to court
  4. Jury members weep openly as impact statement written by murdered nanny’s mother is read to court. Catherine Devallonne tells defendants they “ have broken heart” of Sophie’s 8 year old brother
  5. Murdered nanny’s mother Catherine Devallonne tells defendants “ god will never forgive them” for what they did to her daughter.
  6. Court now hearing statement from murdered nanny’s father Patrick Lionne who says Sophie was his only child. Says defendants have “stolen his heart
  7. Sabrina Kouider and Ouisemm Medouni told they will be sentenced on 26th June.
Ronke Phillips (@ronkephillips) | Twitter

Have just logged onto new site and came straight here ! Wonderful news . Good riddance to these evil beings. Thank you again all for the continued updates. I came in late to this one but have been captivated.

Via Google translate. The victim impact statements of Sophie's parents were read in French and English.

By way of derogation from a procedure which, centered on the prosecution and the defense, does not provide for the voice of the victims and their families, Hilliard JA had the evidence of Catherine Devallonné and then Patrick read in French and in English. Lionnet, the parents of the au pair. He asked the accused to listen to them calmly.

" Sophie had only started her life. Nobody had the right to take it away, " said the mother. If your father has completed:

"Sophie could not bear to see others suffering, and it breaks my heart to know that it is she (...) who has suffered in silence, cashing the blows and receiving wounds incompatible with life. "

The parents described their lives ravaged, without sleep, without joy of living . " People avoid us, others do not know how to be with us, others do not know what to say . Patrick Lionnet described his futile struggle to prevent the photos of the body burned, "a nose and fingers identifiable as those of a human body" , eclipses the smiling clichés of his daughter. Catherine Devallonné, her struggle to try to erase the image of Sophie " struggling to take her last breath, terrified in the bathtub", in the hands of "these monsters they broke it until she can not fight anymore. "

Each in their own way, they painted the portrait of Sophie Lionnet, a girl " sweet, naive, shy and always smiling" . Raised in a family where "financial means were limited but she lacked nothing," she " accepted things as they were", but she was thirsty for justice. "Sophie was keenly interested in the fate of the Jewish people during the war, said her mother. His most valuable book was Anne Frank's life. With her class she had made a trip to Auschwitz. It was his only trip abroad, before England.

Affaire Sophie Lionnet : le couple qui employait la jeune fille au pair reconnu coupable de son meurtre

Judge Nicholas Hilliard QC said that even though there was evidence about their mental state, in particular Kouider, who was held at a medium secure mental hospital, none of it was a defence for murder.

Perhaps the most strikingly similar case to be heard at the Old Bailey involved lesbian child killers Polly Chowdhury and Kiki Muddar in 2015...
Muddar, who like Kouider has a borderline personality disorder, convinced Chowdury her daughter was evil and together they punished and terrorised her with scary masks before she died in the bath.

Unlike Kouider and Medouni, Chowdhury accepted in the trial that she had been swept up Muddar's fantasy world of alter-egos.

[...]

It was suggested that flat-cap wearing Medouni, who was said to be a black belt in Taekwondo, was not as meek as he appeared in the witness box.

...On the day of the au pair's death, Medouni was heard in recorded interrogations to have assumed control for the first time.

Couple who murdered nanny had 'folie a deux' psychosis, court hears

Interview with MW. Don't think there's much that didn't come out at trial.

MW's 1st date with SK.
‘She asked me to meet one evening, which I thought was a date,’ recalls Mark. ‘But when I arrived there were 11 other men there, many of whom seemed to be under the same impression. It was a sales meeting for a pyramid scheme selling phone lines. Several guys left but I stayed because she intrigued me.

‘I ended up buying into the company. She asked me to sign up, saying it was only £225. It turned out to be £800, plus another fee, plus monthly fees. That should have been a warning to me.

This has got me thinking SK's obsession with M W was more financial than anything else.

Despite Kouider’s abuse, Mark stayed with her for two years, until she left him a few days after he moved to LA and, eventually, cut off contact. He continued sending her thousands of dollars while hiring a succession of lawyers to try to get her to agree to a paternity test. ‘For so long I’ve considered the baby my son, but I honestly in my heart don’t know. Finally I stopped sending money’

It was when Mark cut off financial support that she turned on him. ‘She contacted some of my biggest clients – major international music stars – telling them I was a paedophile. That’s been very hard for me to get over. I can’t think of a worse accusation.

Anyway, I'm pleased he flew over to give evidence. Fair play to him.

Read more: Former Boyzone star at the heart of twisted murder case gives chilling insight | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Thanks for updating this thread everyone! I'm so glad they were both found guilty. In the mugshots posted above she looks so evil, and he has totally dead eyes. Horrifying!

And Sophie's picture makes me so sad.:(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back